Cheryl Cirelli, a native of Western Pennsylvania, is a Contributing Writer at LoveToKnow. She has been with the company since 2008. Cheryl brings an eclectic mix of skills to LoveToKnow and is always eager to learn about new things. Some of her areas of interest and expertise include:
- Charity: With over 15 years of extensive experience in nonprofit management and special event fundraising, Cheryl has a lot to share with the readers of LoveToKnow. She stays current in her field by attending various nonprofit management seminars and researching trends in the nonprofit sector.
- Party and event planning: Cheryl has overseen events both large and small and enjoys organizing and planning events and parties both for work and for family.
- Skiing: Skiing the slopes of Western Pennsylvania for over 30 years, Cheryl is always looking for ways to improve her technique. She loves to check out the latest equipment and apparel to make sure that she looks as good as she skis.
- Literature: Cheryl has always had a love for writing and an appreciation for the arts. She holds a Bachelor's of Arts degree in English Literature with a minor in Psychology from the University of Pittsburgh. She enjoys reading a variety of books and passes that passion for books to her young son.
- Mortgage and Real Estate: Cheryl holds a Pennsylvania Real Estate license and currently practices with a local firm. She enjoys working with buyers and sellers and continues to keep up to date with the latest developments in real estate.
- Fashion: With a love for shoes, clothes and handbags, Cheryl has worked a variety of retail positions including sales associate for Women and Teen fashion as well as shoes and handbags at Lazarus department store, as a sales consultant for Victoria's Secret and as a makeup artist for Victoria's Secret cosmetics. Cheryl has also worked closely with local clothing boutiques and jewelers on fashion shows. She continues to keep up on the latest trends of the season and is always shopping online, at the mall or at specialty boutiques.