Baby registry freebies are great incentives for registering your baby shower and other baby celebration events. There are some excellent free baby registry gifts offered by retail stores and websites that you don't want to miss.
Many Retailers Offer Baby Registry Freebies
Big name retailers have huge customer bases and relationships with many prominent brands, so they can usually offer the best perks. Major stores and online retailers often feature generous freebie perks for those who set up a baby registry.
1. Amazon Baby Registry Freebies
With your Amazon Baby Registry, you receive a discount on selected items found in Amazon's various departments. These include baby, maternity, toys, beauty, drugstore, and grocery departments. Amazon has over 270,000 baby items available. Just install the Amazon Assistant to access a universal wish list. You can use this feature to add items from any website. You'll want to check for the latest Baby Registry Sweepstakes and how to participate. You and your friends and family will receive free shipping on orders over $25.
Amazon offers a 10% (primary registrants) and a 15% (Prime members) completion discount. This discount can be redeemed up to 60 days prior to your baby's expected arrival date or is available 14 days after you create your registry. You can apply this discount to no more than two orders that have a combined $2,000 value. This means you'll receive a total of a $200 discount for primary and a $300 discount for Prime members.
Amazon Family Benefits
You can join Amazon Family to receive additional benefits. You'll need to enter your expected date of birth or the birthdate of each child 12 years old or younger, along with your child's name. These benefits include:
- Free Baby Registry welcome box of products
- Receive 20% discount on diapers, baby food, and other items
- You also receive exclusive deals and coupons
- Newsletter with parenting tips
2. buybuy BABY Registry Free Stuff
buybuy BABY is perfect for super social mamas with tools like the "Ask a Friend" or "Copy a Friend's Registry" options. You can enlist the help of other moms to make your ideal wish list.
- Free goody bag with samples, coupons and Registry Guide
- A 15% Completion discount can be applied to the remaining registry items
- Referral rewards give you $25 off an in-store $100 purchase when your referred friend registers with buybuy BABY
- Free shipping for baby's first year for gifts purchased from your registry that are over $1,500 within 30 days after the date you entered for your due date
- In-store registry expert to assist you
Online Gift Tracker to keep up with your gifts for easy reference when sending out thank you notes
3. Pottery Barn Kids
Moms with a decorating vision and desire for more elegant baby gear will love shopping at Pottery Barn Kids. They offer organic products for moms wanting chemical-free items.
- 20% registry discount for savings on remaining registry items one month before your baby shower
- 20% registry discount savings on anything else you add three months after your baby arrives
- Free interior design advice is available by appointment
- Free in-store scanning tool to add items to your registry
- You receive tips on how to create a happy and healthy nursery
4. Target Free Baby Registry Gifts
When you create your Target baby registry, you'll receive quite a few freebies. In addition to the list of freebies, Target offers a price match guarantee, a free gift tracking feature, and group gifting options. Other benefits include:
- Receive one year of exclusive deals when you sign-up (free) for Target Circle
- Receive a $120 value free welcome kit when you create your baby registry
- You get a 15% discount on any registry leftovers up to 8 weeks prior to your due date
- Free returns on any registry items
- Return or exchange registry items for up to one year
- You can book a free appointment with an in-store registry expert
5. Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond has a large variety of baby products. When you sign up for Bed Bath & Beyond's free registry, you receive a few free benefits.
- Goody bag with free samples, coupons, and a Registry Guide are available for pick up at your local store
- 10% Completion discount available for any items remaining your registry
- A referral reward is available when you refer friends who create a registry; your reward is $25 off your in-store purchase of $100
6. Crate & Kids
Moms looking for unique, trendy items with a homemade feel and plenty of organizational help will love Crate & Kids. As part of Crate & Barrel, you can find several perks and freebies when you complete the baby registry.
- 10% Completion discount for items remaining in your registry wish list
- Free shipping on eligible purchases
- Free design service to assist you in creating your ideal nursery
- Free thank you manager to ensure you send a thank you note to everyone
- Free baby registry checklist will help you add all the items you need
7. Babylist Baby Registry Free Stuff
Babylist offers you a way to organize your wish list and add items from other websites. Babylist offers some unique and useful baby products you may find useful and quickly add to your wish list when you complete the online registry. You'll also discover quite a few freebies when you register.
- Free Hello Baby Box welcome gift filled with goodies, samples, and brand cards
- 15% completion discount for Babylist store items 60 days before your baby's arrival date
- Free registry insert cards to add to your shower invitations
- Free for others to add cash funds for diapers, college fund, and more (Babylist will transfer the money to your bank account)
- Free chat, email, or call with registry consultant
- Free registry checklist tool to ensure you include everything you need
- Free shipping for Babylist store orders $45
- Free pregnancy tracker for weekly updates
- Receive price change and out of stock alerts
8. Walmart Free Baby Registry Gifts
Moms and gift purchasers who are all about savings can take advantage of Walmart's price match guarantee, free returns, and notoriously low prices. You'll find everything from furniture down to medical supplies at this giant general store.
Other benefits include:
- You receive a free Welcome Box with product samples when you set up your baby registry.
- You can return eligible registry items up to one-year.
- Next-day delivery is available for eligible orders of $35 and over.
- Virtual registry assistant, Hoo, provides product recommendations.
9. RH Baby and Child
As a RH Baby and Child registered member, you receive 25% discounts on all purchases. When you sign up for the gift registry, the 25% savings are passed on to your family and friends.
- 10% completion discount for any items remaining on your registry list
- Free registry advice from RH Baby and Child experts
- Free gift tracker for thank-you notes
- Free design services from design experts
10. The Tot
The Tot offers hand-picked products that offer customers safety and quality. The Tot promise of transparency of materials used in the products and where they are sourced further instills confidence in their customers. You can register to take advantage of a few rewards.
- 15% completion discount on any remaining items in your registry
- Enjoy Tot Rewards that include exclusive offers, points for each dollar spent, and member only discounts
- Free concierge service can help you with any registry issues
- Free gift tracker helps you keep up with thank-you notes
My Registry, a Universal Gift List
MyRegistry is a universal baby registry gift list. It makes creating a baby registry easier than ever for expecting moms. Once you create your online registry, you can oversee your registries at various retail websites and stores by syncing them to MyRegistry. You won't lose any of the freebies offered by the retailers. You can manage your account online and via the MyRegistry app. MyRegistry charges a small transaction fee for cash gift funds.
Taking Advantage of Baby Registry Freebies
You have several choices when it comes to finding free baby registry gifts. When you take advantage of free baby registry gifts, you can save money and often the savings are passed on to family and friends buying baby shower gifts.