- Freelance Writer
- Cooking Instructor
- Cookbook Author
- American River College
- City College of San Francisco: A.A. Photography
Certifications and Awards
- Audio and Video Production Certification: Laney College
- Artisan Cheesemaking Certification: College of Marin
- Baking Certification: The French Pastry School
- Pastry Arts, Baker, Pastry Chef Certification: The French Pastry School
Trained Chef and Cooking Instructor
Stephanie is a classically trained chef and cooking instructor. She received her certificate in Culinary Arts from American River College and a certificate in Artisan Cheesemaking from the College of Marin. She received certification in Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef from The French Pastry School.
Stephanie has her own website, Fearless Fresh, where she shows how to turn culinary flops into fabulous meals. She offers plenty of articles, recipes, tips, and group coaching, but she is also willing to work with struggling cooks one-on-one. Check out her Work With Me page for all the details.
Stephanie has an Associate's degree in Photography from City College of San Francisco.
Stephanie has a certificate in Audio and Video Production from Laney College.