Carrie Grosvenor is a freelance writer based in Ontario, Canada, specializing in entertainment, hobbies, and food. She has worked with LoveToKnow since 2008, and is currently the Managing Editor.
Recipes and Food Writing
Taught to cook and bake at a young age by her grandmother, Carrie has turned her love of cooking into a substantial part of her writing career. Her food writing credits include:
- A monthly print magazine column called "Carrie's Kitchen Corner," which featured recipes with five ingredients or less
- Feature writer for the Party Food topic at a popular website
- Ghostwriter of two specialty cookbooks
Candles, Soap, and Other Crafts
Carrie enjoys making candles as well as cold-process and melt and pour soap. She has been selling her hand-made soap and candles, as well as a variety of other crafts, at local craft fairs for many years.
Television and Celebrities
Carrie is a television junkie and loves to share her opinions with others. She has been writing TV show recaps, commentary, and celebrity bios for the web since 2000, and is currently the Guide to Game Shows at About.com. Carrie has interviewed some of the most interesting personalities on television, including:
- Two-time Survivor winner Sandra Diaz-Twine
- The stars of The Fabulous Beekman Boys
- Bachelor finalist Krisily Kennedy
- News anchor and host Pat Kiernan
In 2004 she opened Reality Shack, a place for reality TV fans to gather and and read up on their favorite shows. Though she no longer runs the site, she is still active in the community there.
In addition to television writing, Carrie has contributed articles on celebrity gossip on numerous websites and blogs.