- Fashion and Creative Consultant: Helps clients build their brands
- Morris Brown College: BA, Fashion Design Merchandising
- Fashion Institute of Technology: AAS, Advertising, Market Communications, , Broadcast Media
Certifications and Awards
- PR Newswire's 'Beyond Bylines' favorite fashion blogs
- UX Design: Skillcrush Online Coding & Design School
Fashion and Style Expertise
Whether working on a fashion or celebrity photo shoot or working with a team to develop a brand's image concept, Naima's experiences have shaped her to translate the runway and fashion trends to everyday women. As a firm believer in the idea that style is accessible to everyone, Naima is passionate about sharing her expert tips with style enthusiasts and novices alike by providing insight that can easily be applied to any wardrobe and worn with ease.
Naima's former style discovery and fashion news blog, style Pooh-Bahs, was recognized in PR Newswire's 'Beyond Bylines' as one of their favorite fashion blogs. She has since moved to Twitter where she offers thoughts and tips about the latest trends.