Move over wiggly jell-o shots, Bailey's pudding shots are here to take the throne of dessert shots. And what's not to love? Bailey's? Pudding? We'd say it's the perfect marriage between two of the tastiest, creamiest foods on the planet.
Basic Bailey's Chocolate Pudding Shots
Pudding shots couldn't be easier to make. No, seriously. And I'm the queen of making big projects out of nothing, I love making pudding shots, so that should tell you all you need to know. If only the rest of my projects were this easy. Maybe after one of these Bailey's pudding shots, they will be. This makes four shots.
- In a mixing bowl, add pudding mix and milk.
- Whisk to mix fully.
- Add Bailey's and vodka.
- Whisk well to mix all ingredients.
- Spoon the pudding mix into serving cups.
- Allow to set for approximately 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles.
Whipping Up Bailey's Pudding Shots
There's more than one flavor when it comes to pudding so naturally there's plenty of variations on the classic boozy Bailey's pudding shots for you to indulge in.
- Instead of plain vodka, try vanilla, chocolate, raspberry, strawberry, whipped cream, or espresso.
- Of course, you can totally change your pudding flavor! Try out butterscotch, pumpkin spice, salted caramel, vanilla, pistachio, or banana cream.
- Switch up the Bailey's flavor you add to your recipe. You'll want to make sure the Bailey's flavor works with both the vodka and the pudding. But you'll find Bailey's Chocolate, Bailey's Almande, salted caramel, vanilla cinnamon, espresso, chocolate cherry, and red velvet. They're all totally delish.
- Add a heaping cup of frozen whipped cream to your pudding shots to make them even creamier.
- Garnish with whipped cream or roughly chopped chocolate chips.
Irresistably Delicious and Worth a Shot
The next time your sweet tooth starts calling, think about adding a little Bailey's to the mix. Creamy, delightful, and rich, these buzzing pudding shots are heaven in a glass. Grab your bottles and break out the mixing bowls. It's time to craft some Bailey's pudding shot magic.