If you occasionally come up a little short when you're paying your bills, you can use feng shui to help attract wealth and prosperity. By carefully tending to the wealth corner in your home, individual rooms, or business, you can cultivate energy flow that supports abundance.
Where Is the Feng Shui Wealth Corner?
When you stand at the front door facing into any room or building, the feng shui wealth sector is in the back left corner. You can find your feng shui money corner by using the bagua. Superimpose the bagua map below over the layout of any room or building, and it's easy to locate the wealth and prosperity sector.
Enhance Your Prosperity With Feng Shui
The most important thing you can do in your feng shui money corner is to create a space that allows energy to flow freely throughout the sector. So, before you start bringing objects into your feng shui prosperity corner, clean and declutter it and spruce it up.
- Remove all non-essential items.
- Fix anything that's broken
- Be sure it's free of dust, cobwebs, and debris.
- If there's paint in that sector, clean any dirt or fingerprints from it.
- Remove any chipped paint and repaint with a fresh coat.
- If the sector has windows, make sure they're clean.
- Organize any closets, desks, or other storage you have in this area.
The simple act of decluttering your feng shui wealth sector creates a space where chi flows freely to enhance the energy of abundance. Next, you can curate objects for this sector that will enhance your money luck.
Wood and Water Support Wealth
The wealth corner is associated with the feng shui element of wood. Therefore, some of your best choices to enhance the energy of this area are to bring in the elements of wood or the element that nourishes wood, water, to that corner.
- Place art that has wood element energy to it, such as art made from various types of wood, or wood images, such as trees or woody plants.
- Place a water feature in the corner, such as a fountain, to feed prosperity.
- Place art that prominently features water in the corner, such as an image of the ocean.
Light and Growth Enhance Prosperity
Light also feeds the element of wood, so bringing light into the corner can also enhance prosperity, while things that grow provide a metaphor for inviting growth into that corner, that is, inviting growth for your finances.
- If there isn't a window in the corner, consider using a mirror to reflect light from a lamp or window into the area.
- You can also use a natural wood based lamp in the corner to enhance light.
- Place lush green living plants in the corner to support the growth of prosperity.
Feng Shui Colors Enhance the Wealth Sector
Colors best associated with the prosperity corner also relate to the element of wood. In this case, the best colors to enhance your prosperity corner are green and brown. Blue accents, which are the color of water, can also nourish the growth of wealth. Purple is the feng shui color that represents wealth.
- Rooms that occupy the wealth corner (ideally a home office where you work to attract wealth) can be decorated in greens, browns, purples, and blues.
- Bring in art that also highlights these colors.
Use Crystals to Stimulate Abundance
Certain crystals are highly associated with wealth and prosperity, so placing them in your wealth corner can draw money and prosperity.
Feng Shui Prosperity Symbols Generate Wealth
Placing prosperity symbols and money cures in your wealth area can also attract money energy. These can be things that represent prosperity to you, such as expensive objects, or they may be something more universal, such as a jade plant (a Chinese wealth symbol) or a succulent.
- Place a fish aquarium as a symbol of wealth unless the wealth corner is in your bedroom or kitchen, because fish tanks in these rooms create inauspicious feng shui. The aquarium can be small, and goldfish are a good fish to represent wealth here.
- Place other wealth symbols in the corner, such as gold coins or a money frog.
What to Avoid in Your Feng Shui Wealth Sector
You should also avoid certain objects in your money area because they may detract from prosperity including:
- Trash cans
- Broken things
- Bills you haven't paid
Enhancing Your Prosperity Sector With Feng Shui
Creating energy in your home or workspace that attracts money energy takes a little effort, but enhancing your prosperity corner is a great way to send a message to the universe you are open to receive wealth. With some simple feng shui tools, you'll be well on your way to a more prosperous life.