Babysitting is an important and fulfilling role. Whether you're a babysitter yourself or have someone who's babysitting for you, fun and thoughtful babysitting quotes can help you voice how you feel. Quotes about babysitting are perfect for thank you cards, Instagram captions, or even flyers. See which one resonates with you the most.
Funny Babysitting Quotes Any Babysitter Can Relate To
Babysitting isn't all rainbows and butterflies; some days are tougher than others. Relatable quotes about the humor of babysitting can help you get through the day.
- I'm not ashamed to say most of my friends are the kids I babysit!
- I'm babysitting tonight, which means I get paid to eat someone else's food while their child sleeps.
- "Babysitter" is my name, "keeping kids safe and entertained" is my game.
- Babysitting is my favorite form of cardio.
- Babysitting isn't just a job; it's a lifestyle.
I Love Babysitting Quotes
Whether you just want to share it with the world, or drum up more business by using babysitting quotes on social media or your business cards, there sayings are a few ways to tell everyone how much you love babysitting.
- Taking care of kids is most fun and fulfilling job there is.
- Some babysitters just sit; I interact, teach, and engage.
- I love babysitting: playing games and cuddling is a job too good to be true.
- Being a babysitter requires a lot of energy, a lot of patience, and a whole lot of love.
- Keep calm and babysit on. It's more about the love of babysitting than the paycheck.
- You know you love babysitting if you don't mind getting SpaghettiO's in your hair and Play-doh stuck to your shirt.
Cute Babysitting Quotes for Family Members
It's common for family members to help out with childcare from time to time or regularly. Whether it's for grandparents, aunts, or other family members, these quotes about babysitting can reflect the appreciation you have for them.
- The most trusted babysitters are family; both family members and people we now consider family.
- Every babysitting night is an adventure, especially if the babysitter is Grandpa.
- Surprise, you're going to be a babysitter… I mean, grandparent!
- Even though I can't have children of my own, the opportunity to babysit for friends and family fills my heart with joy.
- "Uncle" is just a fancy name for "permanent babysitter."
- You're the best sister, but an even better babysitter.
- On Friday night my crew calls me "Auntie."
- "The best baby-sitters, of course, are the baby's grandparents. You feel completely comfortable entrusting your baby to them for long periods, which is why most grandparents flee to Florida." - Dave Barry
Quotes about babysitting are perfect for thank you cards, Instagram captions, or even babysitting flyers.
Inspiring Babysitting Quotes About Life
Babysitters have an impact on the children they watch. An inspiring babysitting quote embodies that message while stoking the fire of passion that made you begin babysitting in the first place.
- Most days the little ones I babysit teach me more than I teach them.
- "Children are born with wings; babysitters help them to fly." - Unknown
- I often think about the impact I have on the futures of the kids I babysit for; some day they might say, "My babysitter taught me this." How incredible is that?!
- A great babysitter leads with compassion and understanding.
- "Children are great imitators, so give them something great to imitate." -Unknown
- I may not be great at everything, but I know I'm a fantastic babysitter.
- Even during the toughest babysitting jobs, I remind myself I was once a child. There's nothing easy about growing up, but I can help turn this experience into a positive one.
Babysitting Quotes for Every Babysitter
Whatever the occasion, there's a sweet, cute, or funny babysitting quote you can relate to. Babysitting takes special skills that not everyone possess; show appreciation for your babysitter or your role as a babysitter with the right words.