Working mothers are superhumans who juggle loads of daily responsibilities, even when doing so seems virtually impossible. These funny and inspiring working mom quotes highlight the dedication and capability of working moms. Celebrate their perseverance and show respect for all they do with a meaningful quote.
Working Mom Quotes That Celebrate Their Amazing Strength
Working moms really do it all. They might not always do it gracefully or flawlessly, but they do it nonetheless. They never quit, they know the meaning of digging in and working hard, and they are some of the most selfless people on the planet. Celebrate their superhuman strength with a few inspirational quotes.
- There will be days when she doesn't have anything together, but she keeps going nonetheless.
- If you could see all that is happening in a working mother's head, you would be simply amazed.
- There isn't a job she doesn't do, a task she doesn't tend to, or a boo-boo she doesn't kiss. A working mom does it all.
- A working mother is not selfish because she works; she is selfless because she gives so much to so many.
- All moms work full time. Working moms work overtime.
- Even when a working mom thinks, "I can't do this today," she does, and she does it over and over again.
- There is no greater example of a master multitasker than a working mother.
- Kids need a happy mother, so if working makes you happy, by all means, do it.
- She doesn't have a magic wand or a superhero cape, but she may as well.
- What is a working mother made up of? Love, motivation, intelligence, strength, and maybe a little magic.
Famous Quotes From Working Mothers
These famous quotes are ones from working mothers who know the daily struggle of balancing work and home life all too well. They are a relatable and raw collection of emotions that capture what it's like to grow a family and a career.
- "I think every working mom probably feels the same thing. You go through big chunks of time where you're just thinking, 'This is impossible - oh, this is impossible.' And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible."- Tina Fey
- "For me, being a mother made me a better professional, because coming home every night to my girls reminded me what I was working for. And being a professional made me a better mother, because by pursuing my dreams, I was modeling for my girls how to pursue their dreams." - Michelle Obama
- "For all working mothers it's important to remember that we don't get to be with our kids all the time, but it's also important for them to see us as leaders and there is value in that." - Olivia Wilde
- "There is something really empowering about saying, "I can do it all!" That's the wonderful thing about mothers. You can because you must, so you just do." - Kate Winslet
- "She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along." - Margaret Culkin
- "Get rid of the guilt. When you're at one place, don't feel bad that you're not at work; when you're at work, don't feel bad that you're not at home." - Katie Couric
- "A happy mother is a good mother, and if work makes you hum, your whole family sings along." - Sharon Meers and Joanna Strober
- "It's not difficult to take care of a child; it's difficult to do anything else while taking care of a child." - Julianne Moore
- "The balancing act of motherhood and a career, and being a wife, is something that I don't think I'll ever perfect, but I love the challenge of it." - Kerri Walsh Jennings
- "If I'm pursuing my goals, my kids are seeing me at my best. I am filled up, I am happy, I am not feeling empty, depleted, and therefore resentful about the fact that I'm missing out. I don't want them to feel like I've sacrificed, I don't want them to feel that burden. I always remember that a happy working woman is a happy mother." - Shonda Rhimes
Quotes to Help Banish Mom Guilt
A working mother often feels like someone in her life is getting the short end of the stick. When she is immersed in the kids, she feels guilty for not working. When she is immersed in work, she feels poorly for not focusing on the kids. Help her overcome mom guilt with a powerful quote.
- Tell her she is amazing every day, because she often feels like she's falling short.
- Being a working mother enables you to embrace all aspects of your being.
- Never feel bad for doing what is necessary for your family.
- Yes, the kids will remember you running ragged, and they will remember you burning the midnight oil at the computer, but they won't think less of you for it. Your drive and determination will inspire them.
- When you start envying a stay-at-home mom, remember, she probably envies you too.
- Don't strive for perfection; just try to be good. Good at your job and a good mother. Everything else will fall into place.
Funny Quotes About Working Moms
Kids and careers are serious business, but sometimes you have to giggle at the chaos of it all simply to muscle through the day.
- If you are wondering what to get the working mom in your life for her birthday, the answer is always a nap.
- A working mother always shows up. She might be wearing her shirt inside out or two different colored shoes, but she shows up.
- She appears to be just like the rest of us, but there is no way she doesn't have two brains, several invisible appendages, and a heart made of gold. How else could she do all that she does?
- From afar, a working mother appears to be glowing, simply radiating in her power and strength. Up close, you quickly realize that glow is sweat from racing around all the time.
- Her "me time" is often spent in the car with a candy bar and old-school rap music as she races from one commitment to the next.
- Whoever said, "You can do it all," was NOT a working mother.
- If you kept your job and kept the kids alive today, then you won at life.
- Discovering a well-rested working mom is like discovering a unicorn.
- Working moms: keep calm and do literally everything.
Inspirational Quotes for Working Moms Trying to Do It All
When she's feeling down and out and starts to doubt herself, these inspirational working mom quotes will put a smile on her face.
- You were born to do great things, capable of doing hard things, and are loved for doing all the things.
- A working mom needs a break, but never breaks.
- She puts food on the table, love into her family, and good vibes into the universe.
- There is never a moment where a working mother isn't striving for balance.
- Want to know what it takes to be a working mother? A lot. A lot of everything.
- Carry yourself as an amazing working mom, so others can appreciate your glory.
Have You Hugged a Working Mom Today?
Working mothers are a huge inspiration. They juggle careers and the needs and demands of their families nonstop. Even when worn down to the bone, they still somehow find the energy to give just a little more. Hug them, love them, and celebrate them whenever you can, for they are incredible human beings.