Once you have your baby, you'll suddenly realize why most parents get extra storage on their phones. While you wait to upgrade your device, you have the perfect excuse to show the world the millions of photos of your sweet bundle of joy!
However, you now have the task of finding the best baby captions to go with these adorable photo dumps. If you are looking for some inspiration, we have a bassinet full of heartfelt, clever, and cute baby captions for Instagram that everyone will adore!
Unless otherwise noted, all captions are original and written by LoveToKnow Staff.
Cute Baby Captions to Show Off Your Love for Your Little One
When you show the whole world your perfect slice of heaven, you can also share how full your heart is by pairing your pictures with any of these sweet baby captions.
- You hold my heart, and I'll hold your hand.
- The littlest things in life truly are the best things.
- First, we had you, and now we have everything.
- Dream big, our little star.
- You're everything I never knew I wanted.
- You're so small, yet you take up my entire heart.
- Show me that smile, baby, and I'll show you the world.
- I created my very own sunshine!
- Because I can't help myself ... here are a few more photos.
- It only took nine months to create a lifetime of love.
- More than expected ... better than imagined ... all I could have dreamed of.
Funny Baby Captions for Those Rough Parenting Moments
Parenting is not as pretty or as easy as people advertise, but that doesn't mean that you can't have a little fun with the fail moments that come your way! These funny baby captions are sure to bring a laugh and a smile.
- Will smile for milk.
- Spit up is my only accessory these days.
- This kid has more outfit changes than a runway model. #outfitnumber___
- Sweet smile, stinky everything else!
- Alexa: Change this diaper.
- Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? #needssleepnow
- All I need in life is this baby and a bottomless coffee cup.
- Looking for someone to come fix a blowout ... and it's not a tire.
- And they lived happily ever after (so long as there is milk!)
- There's a new boss in the office.
- He thrives on love and we survive on coffee.
- Should I pee right after the diaper change, or during it? (Caption for changing table photo of baby)
- The best things in life are free ... and crying and stinky.
- Someone call Grandma. Stat.
Fails are always funny in retrospect, but it is also fun to have professional photos of your little one. If you don't have the budget for these types of shots, there are easy ways to do it at home! Have some fun and see if you can snag the perfect picture.
Sweet Selfie Captions for Your Baby Bonding Moments
You and your baby are the perfect pair, so snap a picture of the two of you together any time you can. These spectacular selfie captions are Insta-worthy, and oh, so clever!
- Little package, great big deal!
- Oh yeah, we just woke up like this.
- We are #soulmates.
- Champion cuddler right out of the gate.
- All we need in life is each other and a good filter.
- Home is where these humans are.
- Hello happy hour!
- Here is your daily dose of cuteness.
- Sorry, not sorry. You know you stopped scrolling. How could you not?!
- Can we pause time, please?
- The snuggle is real and I can't get enough.
- This smile melts my heart every day.
- No crying over spilled milk, but tons of crying over spilled coffee!
Memorable Mommy and Baby Captions for Instagram
For the next few months, you and your little one will be stuck together like glue. Make the most out of these amazing mommy and baby moments by always keeping your camera nearby and captioning these magical times with magnificent baby captions for Instagram.
- My heart.
- Mama's little monster.
- They get it from their mama.
- Could they be any cuter?!
- My angel baby.
- Ain't no baby like the one I got!
- Thank you for making me a mommy. It is literally the greatest job in the world.
- Mommy's little mini me.
- She gets it from you know who.
- A lifetime of twinning with this one.
- And just like that, I let a little piece of heart out into the world.
Adorable Baby Captions for You and Your Best Gal
You have literally created a best friend for life. When sharing cute candids of you and your baby girl, grab a superb saying to go with them!
- She is the moon to our stars.
- Today my baby, tomorrow my best friend.
- I will love, laugh with, and live for this beautiful baby girl.
- She already knows how to control a room.
- With that smile, you will move mountains, baby girl.
- She's my ultimate throwback!
- This girl is going to set the world on fire.
- She is my sunshine on a cloudy day.
- She's got spunk, class, and a whole lot of sass.
- Have you ever seen anything quite so beautiful?
- She has had daddy wrapped around her finger since day one.
Charming Baby Captions for Your Beautiful Baby Boy
Who knew you could actually grow the man of your dreams? Well, you did! Your son is wondrous and special and needs only the very best social media shout-outs. These cute baby captions are a spectacular way to show off your little boy!
- You are my "son" shine.
- You will outgrow clothes, strollers, and cribs, but you'll never outgrow these arms.
- Your tiny feet have left the biggest footprints on this parent's heart.
- He was the missing piece to our puzzle.
- Boy, oh boy, you couldn't be cuter, baby!
- A boy has stolen my heart completely. He calls me mom/dad.
- He has his daddy's looks, which makes him pretty hard to resist!
- Nothing beats snuggles with your baby boy.
- Check out this dapper little dude!
- Hello, handsome!
- Being a boy mom is simply the best.
- Just when you think he can't get any cuter, we snapped this photo!
Famous Baby Captions for Those Magical Movie Moments
- "On Wednesdays, we wear pink!" - Amanda Seyfried, Mean Girls
- "And though she may be little, she is fierce." - Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
- "He knew you were going to need someone who would always know the sweetness in your hugs and the power behind your 'I love you'. So God made a boy mom." - Nikki Pennington, "So God May a Boy Mom"
- "You are my sunshine." - Jimmie Davis, "You Are My Sunshine"
- "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." - Robert Munsch, Love You Forever
"Have you made people yet?" - Tom Papa
Treasure the Memories
Once you have managed to snap a million pictures of your little darling, you might want to do something with those memories. Sure, it's fine to keep them on camera or leave them on various social media channels. You can always pull them up and give them a gaze, but there are other ways to gather your baby's moments in one place too. Consider making a scrapbook, a personalized photo book, or another fun piece of memorabilia for your baby's first year.