As the months of May, August, and December roll around, many folks get excited about celebrating the grads in their lives! One of the best ways to do this is with meaningful words of excitement and adulation. However, there 's a big difference between graduating from high school and investing in higher education.
If you're looking for college graduation quotes for the students who have spent extra time becoming experts in their field, here are some funny, inspirational, and heartfelt choices that are perfect for this noteworthy occasion!
Inspiring College Graduation Quotes for the Next Step
As one chapter ends, another begins. Get excited for your next adventure with these encouraging college graduation quotes that look towards the future!
- Education doesn't end with a college diploma. Never be afraid to stop learning and growing. It's how the great ones are made!
- There's nothing better than celebrating your own hard work. Give yourself a pat on the back and relish in the fact that you are now ready to enter the real world!
- Don't be afraid to take the first step into the rest of your life. College was only the beginning. Now is when the real fun starts.
- College teaches every student one universal lesson - if you take the time to think outside of the box, your opportunities are limitless. Dare to be creative and to question the norm as you enter this next chapter!
- Looking for the answer key? It doesn't exist after college! Get ready to improv your heart out!
- Everyone is a beginner at some point. Go with the confidence that your college education will get you to your next opportunity and then prove that you have what it takes to get to the top!
- And just like that, the clock has restarted once again. Make the most of your newest adventure. College gave you the tools to succeed. Now you need to use them.
- Never be afraid to edit your story! College was an amazing chapter, but as a student grows throughout their four years, it's likely that their hopes and dreams evolve as well. Don't be afraid to change your plans for the next step in your life. Write a tale that gives you a thrill!
- There is no syllabus for life. That is the hardest lesson to learn after getting your diploma; don't feel the need to fit the mold. Sculpt your own masterpiece.
Meaningful College Grad Quotes for New Challenges
College can be fun, but it's no small feat. Take the time to highlight your favorite grad's success, but also challenge them to find new obstacles with these daring quotes!
- Education is the most effective way to exercise the mind and lift up the world. Now that you have your college degree, be the change that you hope to see in it!
- Classroom education is a notable investment. Now take the time to apply those teachings in the real world and then absorb the lessons that life brings in everyday activities.
- The only way to change is to adjust your course. Don't let the unknown cause you to hesitate. Summon the courage to take on moments of mystery and to learn from these experiences.
- Always search for the challenge. Change never comes from something easy. College graduation is just one example of a challenge life throws at you. Now look for your next opportunity for growth.
- Your college education is a building block. Each new experience helps you rise. Keep working on your design. Before you know it, you will be a spectacular skyscraper in the skyline of your life.
Clever College Graduation Captions for Instagram
College is a lot of work, but it is also a time for fun! This can make it hard when it's all done. Grads can use these funny graduation quotes to highlight this amazing chapter of their lives.
- And so, the commencement of my real life begins!
- Class of _____ and done! Except, the adventure has only begun!
- So glad that I set sail on this four-year voyage on a scholar-ship!
- I am reading like a thermometer. I now have many degrees!
- Really hoping this B.S. pays off.
- Glad to be a grad! Those future loan rates are looking bad!
- Saying goodbye to my bachelor years! #graduationday
- All this for another piece of paper? #readytomasterlife
- Finally got my PhD! #PleasehireDesperate
- I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go!
- Got my BSN. That's not a-fib. #eaRNedmydegree
- Graduating from the afternoon nap stage of life.
- I came. I saw. I mastered.
- With everything I crammed in my brain in the last two weeks, I'm surprised that this hat even fits.
- This bachelor just got a degree. Is this the part where I get my final rose?
- Goal Digger: Bachelor's ✓ Master's ✓ #offtostartmyPhD
- Officially hotter by one degree!
- Graduating from student to teacher! #readyformyfirstdayofschool
Encouraging College Graduation Quotes From Parents
For the parents who are looking for the right words to inspire their child and pass on some words of wisdom on college graduation day, here are some honest and uplifting college graduation quotes to consider.
- Life is hard. Start each day with the belief that you can conquer anything it throws at you. You have the tools to do whatever you set your mind to!
- Your possibilities are endless! We are so proud of the hard work you put in to get your college degree and we see success in your future.
- Becoming a college graduate is a rite of passage, one that is earned from hard work and dedication. Be proud of this accomplishment and keep the momentum going as you head into the workforce!
- Your college education gives you wings to soar wherever the wind may take you. We cannot wait to see where you land next!
- Everyone is meant for greatness! It is simply a matter of finding your purpose and letting your talents shine. We have already seen you sparkle through college. Now show the world how bright you really are!
- Aim to the be the change you want to see in the world! You have already proved that you can do great things. Take those collegiate lessons and put them to good use!
- You invested in yourself. We now hope that you welcome the adventure of life and go for the career opportunities that excite you the most.
- And so your next adventure begins! Anything and everything is a possibility for someone as incredible as you.
- To our amazing college graduate - Never forget that your family and friends are always behind you. Work hard, but don't sacrifice your happiness. You deserve only the best!
Famous Graduation Sayings That Dare Grads to Go for Their Dreams
Graduating from college is a big achievement that opens doors to new and exciting horizons. These quotes remind future leaders that in order to find success, they need to be courageous and be willing to take risks!
- "If you don't risk anything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong
- "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." - Henry David Thoreau
- "I'd rather regret the risks that didn't work out than the chances I didn't take at all." - Simone Biles
- "It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match, each one of you is a fuse." - Ed Koch
College Graduation Quotes to Honor This Occasion
Taking the time to further your education and make yourself a better candidate for the workforce takes dedication and determination. Make sure the college grad in your life knows how proud you are and feels your support with one of these college graduation quotes. Parents, peers, and instructors can pick just one or they can pair multiple quotes and sayings to craft a letter of congratulations to go with your graduation gift!