Becoming a parent is the greatest gift. It's hard to truly understand your capacity for love or the joy that a child can bring to your life until you have a child of your own. "I love my kiddos" quotes can be a splendid way to share your sentiments about how your children have made your life whole and taught you the real meaning of love.
Unless otherwise noted, all quotes are original and written by LoveToKnow Staff.
Heartfelt Quotes About Loving Your Kids
"You don't just love your children. You fall in love with them." This is one of my favorite quotes from the television show Frasier. The character that the sitcom is named after says this to another character on the show when she's worried about becoming a mother.
I feel like it perfectly captions parenthood — a time of great love. For parents looking for more rousing "I love my kiddos" quotes, here are some to help you recognize the remarkable impact that comes from loving your children.
- Loving you is my favorite part of life.
- Forever and always, I will love you.
- What a wonderful gift it is to see yourself the way your parents saw you.
- Children are what you put into them. If you put in love, you will get it back tenfold.
- Becoming a parent is the greatest gift a person can give themself. It's a love for the ages.
- You captured my heart and soul with your first beautiful breath and taught me what love really means.
- Children bring a strange beauty to our world. They help us to see beyond what is right in front of us. They make us love the little things and hope for a better tomorrow.
- Kids give us purpose and make our lives truly exciting. I love my kiddos and the way they have transformed my life into something meaningful and magical.
- I hope someday you will learn a love like this. It's not until we become parents ourselves that we discover the true strength of our hearts.
- Having a baby means taking a piece of your heart and allowing it to walk outside of your body. This creates a door to let love in and allow it to grow.
- One of my favorite things about being a parent is getting to watch you achieve new things. Your first steps were my first steps. Your first words are the greatest words I've ever heard. I love getting to watch you live and being a part of those magical moments.
Meaningful "My Kids Are My World" Quotes
Once you have a child, they become your whole existence. They change the way you think and act. For all the parents who love their kids with their whole being, these "I love my children" quotes can show how much your love for them has changed your life.
- You are my sunshine and rainbows, my thunderstorms and floods. You are absolute chaos. You have capsized my world and I wouldn't have it any other way.
- A mother's/father's/parent's love can conquer anything.
- You are my reason for every season. You make my world better just by being in it. I love you BIG.
- You make my heart flutter and my soul sing. You are my everything. I love you, baby, more than you will ever know.
- My perspective of the world changed the moment I met you. All I want to do is love and protect you. You are my everything.
- How can a love be so great? How can one person make your world freeze every time they smile at you? That's the power of a child's love.
- There's a reason you never mess with a mother bear. Their love for their babies makes them brave and they will conquer any obstacle in their path. Your love makes me fearless in that kind of way.
- You make my world turn. You're my sun and my stars. I love you to the moon and back, my sweet child.
- I'm living my best life because you are in it, my love.
- The decision to have a child is the decision to take a piece of yourself and let it grow right in front of your eyes. It is a miraculous thing to witness.
- I loved you before you even existed, but once I heard your first cry and saw your beautiful face, I knew that I was done for. You became my everything in an instant. My reason for existing.
Beautiful Yet Funny "My Kids Are My Life" Quotes
If you're like me, you likely don't remember a time before having kids that was filled with such immense joy and frustration. Kids make our lives meaningful, and sometimes manic, but we wouldn't have it any other way! "I love my kiddos" quotes that circle around the big changes that they brought to our lives can caption your love of parenthood.
- Loving you is my greatest joy. Your attitude about broken crackers is my least.
- My day begins when I see your smiling face and ends when I know that you're dreaming of wonderful things. What happens in between is kind of a blur, but I love every second of it.
- You know you love someone immensely when you pray for a quiet moment to yourself, but then miss them two minutes after they're gone. Funny how when they wake back up that longing for love sometimes disappears quite quickly.
- I love that you challenge me and force me to change. I love that I get to grow with you. My patience used to wear thin quite easily. Look at me now!
- I love that when I look at you, I see pieces of myself and your mom/dad/other parent. You're the best version of us, mostly. I like to blame the less desirable parts on your mom/dad/other parent.
- My children are my life. They're the reason my heart beats. Seriously, living with kids is a workout, so at least I will get to love them for a very long time.
- Being your mama/dad/parent is one of the most meaningful things I will ever do. But when you start school, do you think I can put "personal chef" on my resume?
- You don't truly learn how to love until you have children. They break your heart wide open and allow you to feel emotions that you never knew existed. ALL kinds of emotions.
- Life with kids is never boring. They make our existence exciting and energize us every day. I love living in chaos with you, little one. I could do without the Legos all over the floor, though.
Sweet & Silly "Thankful for My Kids" Quotes
Our kids teach us so many things about ourselves and what matters most in life. If you are thankful for the perspective that your kids have brought to your day-to-day, then these "I love my kiddos" quotes can serve as a graceful show of gratitude for their never-ending love.
- Thank you for waking me up and teaching me how to love immensely.
- Thank you for reminding me to dance like no one is watching. I'm just glad that I know all the steps to "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes"!
- I'm so grateful to be your mom/dad/parent. The day you were born started the most exciting chapter of my life.
- Thank you for making my dreams come true. You're a magical force in my life and you bring meaning and love to my every day.
- You make me thankful for each day and every little moment. I'm so lucky that you call me mom/dad/parent.
- Never in my life did I think I would love someone who regularly sneezed in my face. Thank goodness you're cute!
- Thank you for making me a mom/dad/parent. It's the best job that I will ever have.
- Out of all the kids, in all the world, I'm so lucky that I got you. Your love brightens my life and enlivens my soul.
- Even when I'm frustrated with you, I love you more than words can describe. Thank you for teaching me how to harness my emotions and learn to love moments despite their flaws.
- Thank you for loving me just because I'm me. Thank you for giving me purpose. Thank you for making my life meaningful. I love you, baby boy/girl/child.
- I love the person you have made me. You have softened and humbled me. You have made me appreciate daily life and helped me to learn to not sweat the small stuff. You've made me into the perfect person to love you.
"I Love My Kiddos" Quotes Are Perfect for Any Occasion
No matter if you're sharing your love for your child during a proud moment or in a Valentine's Day card, "I love my kids" quotes can help them know how incredibly important they are and how much their love means to you.