Daughter-in-law relationships can be wonderful bonus relationships that you were fortunate enough to gain through your child's marriage. They can also be full of rocky moments and hurdles to overcome as some mother-daughter-in-law relationships go through growing pains over the years. No matter what type of relationship you have with her, there is certain to be a happy birthday daughter-in-law message that perfectly describes your feelings.
Happy Birthday Daughter-in-Law Quotes From the Heart
Your son or daughter hit the jackpot with their wife, and you could not be more thrilled to have her in your family. Tell her such on her big day with one of these quotes.
- You are not our daughter-in-law, but simply our daughter. We love you like one of our own. Happiest of birthdays!
- My only dream was to see my child happy. Thank you for making that dream come true. Happy birthday, special lady!
- In you, we gained another child and a special part of this family. Much love on your birthday.
- Happy birthday to the piece of the puzzle that completed this family.
- We thank our lucky stars every day for you. Happy birthday, daughter-in-law.
- Happiest of birthdays to the best bonus daughter in the world.
- You're thoughtful, graceful, and kind. We are so proud to call you ours. Happy birthday, daughter-in-law.
- I'm nothing but happy to pass the title of his favorite woman to you. You are a gift to us all birthday girl.
Funny Happy Birthday Daughter-in-Law Quotes
Over the years, you and your daughter-in-law have forged a bond rooted in humor. Express this component of your relationship with a funny happy birthday quote.
- Without you, our child would probably still be living in our basement. We thank the heavens for you every day.
- My son clearly has my excellent taste because he chose you. Happy birthday to our dear daughter-in-law.
- You are such a strong woman, and I see this strength in each and every day that you tolerate my kid! May your strength continue birthday girl.
- I hope that my son celebrates you on your birthday. Tell me if he doesn't, and I'll ground him.
- Happy birthday, Queen! From one Queen to the other.
- I hope your day is full of your favorite things. Make my daughter do all the chores. Tell her mom said so!
- We make this in-law thing look like a piece of cake. Happy birthday to my partner in crime.
- In our family solar system, I am the sun, but you are the shining star! Happy birthday, beautiful.
- You're some kind of crazy to want to be in this circus. Happy birthday to our family ring leader.
Quotes for a Relationship in Progress
Not all in-law relationships are picture-perfect and some include varying levels of stress. If yours still has a way to go, try one of these happy birthday quotes.
- Through our ups and downs, I continue to be grateful that you are a part of this family.
- We have had our moments over the years, but I would not trade you for anything. Happy birthday, daughter-in-law.
- We have made it another year! Cheers to many more birthdays daughter-in-law.
- Our relationship grows more with every passing year, and I can't wait to see what next year brings. Happy birthday, daughter-in-law.
- To my daughter-in-law on her birthday, our relationship isn't perfect, but it's ours.
- We haven't killed each other yet, and that is saying something! Happy birthday to my feisty daughter-in-law.
- Relationships can be hard, but ours has always been worth fighting for. Happy birthday, special daughter-in-law.
- Happy birthday to the daughter-in-law who keeps me on my toes. Life with you is always interesting.
- We have weathered our fair share of storms, and we are still standing! Happy birthday, daughter-in-law.
- Our relationship has been challenging, complicated, and tough at times, but the best things are always with fighting for. Happy birthday, daughter-in-law. I'm always in this with you.
She Is Family, Treat Her As Such
Regardless of the current state of your relationship with your child's wife, she is a part of your family and she should be celebrated as such. For some, sending birthday wishes to a daughter-in-law may not feel as natural as sending wishes to their own children, but it is important to always do so. You don't have to go all out and throw her a huge party, but make sure that you take the time to send her well wishes and thoughts that fit your relationship with her. Sometimes kind words from the heart go a very long way.