Even if you can't feel the sun on your shoulders, the ocean breeze in your hair, and your toes in the sand right now, you can still evoke the spirit of a tropical vacation with a piña colada mocktail. Our tasty virgin piña colada recipe has all the goodness of its boozy cousin but none of the regret.
Virgin Piña Colada Recipe
We love this piña colada mocktail with its breezy tropical vibe and sweet, creamy texture. And we know you're going to love it, too.
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ½ ounces crushed pineapple
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Pineapple wedge for garnish
- In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, crushed pineapple, lime juice, coconut cream, vanilla extract, and ice.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a poco grande glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Piña Colada Mocktail Variations
Add even more beachy vibes with our yummy variations.
- Make a non-blended version by omitting the crushed pineapple and adding two more ounces of pineapple juice. Shake in a cocktail shaker with ice and serve on the rocks.
- If you don't have cream of coconut, you can replace the cream of coconut with coconut milk and add ¾ ounce of simple syrup.
- Add up to 1 ounce of orange juice.
Garnish for Your Nonalcoholic Piña Colada
The classic garnish for a piña colada is a pineapple wedge and a cherry. Since this is a fun tropical drink, it's okay to get a little campy with it.
- Add an umbrella.
- Use pineapple leaves for a fancy fun garnish.
- Create a tropical fruit skewer with pineapple, mango, and papaya.
- Garnish with a simple and aromatic grating of nutmeg.
It's a Great Day to Be the Designated Driver
Get all the summer vibes with none of the buzz with our tasty tropical virgin piña colada. You can sip it any time of day and still drive home afterward.