Are you a nature lover or healer with a deep spiritual connection? If so you may have a green aura. The intensity and value of green in your aura have different meanings that may assist you in greater personal and spiritual understanding.
Intensity of a Green Aura
While green auras are associated with healers, they can also mean that the person has recently undergone a healing or needs to be healed. Green reveals a willingness to grow and try new ideas, methods, and techniques. Open-mindedness is the first step to healing on all levels. The color green is soothing, nurturing, and healing. The intensity of the green color signifies:
- Weak and pale light green: The person may be seeking a healing on a spiritual, mental, emotional or physical level.
- Deep rich green: This is often appears in people who are deeply connected to nature and use homeopathic and other alternative healing arts.
- Light and dark green mix: An aura that has several green values reveals a healthy and well-balanced person.
Different Shades of Green
To state that a green aura symbolizes a healer is a very broad interpretation of this auric color. You can gain a better understanding of your green aura when you explore the various greens and their color combinations. Meanings may include:
- New spring green as seen in recently sprouting tree leaves can symbolize someone new to healing. This aura color can indicate someone who is just learning to heal or to be a healer. This represents growth spurt.
- Emerald green is one of the colors found in a forest. This auric color symbolizes someone who is a natural healer and is possibly a herbalist in addition to other healing arts.
- Dark murky green auras sometimes represent a person who is green with envy. This can become a destructive energy but can be countered by practicing meditation.
- Dark clear green auras are found in people who are stuck emotionally and cannot let go of the past. They have planted roots in this emotional stasis and refuse to move forward.
- Yellow-green auras signify a person who has learned to balance work and play.
- Blue-green auras are usually seen in very powerful healers. The calming energies of blue energy and that of the green energies of nature combine for a strong healing energy.
Personality Traits Associated With a Green Aura
If your aura is green, then you are a down-to-earth person. You take things at face value. You are deeply in-tune with nature. You love everything about nature and spend as much time as you can being outside. You're intolerant of anyone who doesn't grasp the sacredness of all life. You value growth and enjoy gardening and anything that allows you to have a special connection with nature.
Social Life and Friendship
You are a social person and enjoy outdoor activities. It can be something as athletic and daring as freebase climbing or simply lying on a beach enjoying the day. You gravitate toward other nature lovers. You have long-term friends and new friends. You enjoy learning and sharing with your friend.
You are the eternal romantic. You know how to keep a romantic relationship fresh. You enjoy new relationships immensely and find new love exciting and invigorating. This can present problems, since you often believe that the grass just might be greener on the other side of the fence. However, if you find your true love, you will quickly plant roots and be faithful.
Career and Life Purpose
Your life purpose is to grow in every way you can. You are built to explore and discover new things. Your life is best illustrated as a bud slowly opening into a full bloom. Any type of career that puts you in nature is your ideal choice. A few good choices include healer, herbalist, gardener, horticulturist, farmer, or forest ranger.
Chakra and Green Aura
The heart chakra is green and a symbol of love, growth, and transformation. Your green aura is directly connected to this chakra and could be a sign that you are in the process of transformation. The aura could be the result of you having recently opened your heart to love.
- If you have suffered the loss of love, a green aura reveals you are open to a new love relationship without the fear of being hurt.
- This aura color can also reveal a broken heart that has healed, and the healing energy is flowing.
- Another interpretation for a green aura is someone who has abundance and wealth.
- When interpreting dark green auras, it's wise to focus on opening the heart chakra to energy that can heal.
Green Auras and Spirit Orbs
Green auras indicate that a person is tied to nature and green orbs are said to be associated with nature. Some people believe that sprites and nymphs can take the shape of green orbs to communicate with kindred spirits--people with green auras. Another possible connection is that orbs may be the spirits of healers wanting to communicate with healers still in physical form.
Meaning of Green Aura
Understanding the meaning of different shades of green auras can help you make adjustments and changes to your life. This can include your diet, making time to immerse yourself in nature, and meditation to open the heart chakra and allow yourself time to heal. And, if you have hues other than green, you can learn even more about yourself by exploring different aura color meanings.