Saying good morning to your family and friends can give both of you a brighter start. Wish them a little joy and happiness - and make their day a little more cheerful - with a cute, sweet, or inspirational quote. After all, we can all use a little motivation in the morning!
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes
There are few things as inspiring as waking up in the morning and seeing a beautiful sunrise. The sun rises every day and reminds us that life is always worth living, even when it's not always easy. It's said that if you want to feel inspired, take a deep breath in the morning and embrace the sunshine. While you're at it, embrace positivity with these quotes!
- Wake up in the morning with the idea that today will be the first day of a fresh start.
- There's nothing more magnificent than watching the sunrise as you start the day.
- Have a good morning, kiss your family before you leave for work, and don't forget to remember all you're grateful for today!
- Make every morning a good morning with positive thoughts and a healthy mindset!
- There's nothing quite like a good morning, a cup of coffee, and the sound of bird songs in the fresh breeze.
- Good morning! I hope you have a day as beautiful as you are!
- Wake up and bring your own sunshine.
- The most beautiful thing about a good morning is that anything could happen!
- The best way to know what lies ahead in the future is to work on today to create it!
- Listen to the birds sing their songs in the morning and you'll find ambition.
- When you wake up with your dreams still rolling, that's when you know it will be a good morning.
Motivational Good Morning Quotes Worth Waking Up For
It's not always easy to wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Get yourself motivated to wake up bright and early, or celebrate your success in getting an early morning start, with these encouraging quotes:
- The 5:00 AM club is well-known for a reason. It's time to get the day started; time to start your day out right!
- Get up every morning and explore the amazing world that awaits you.
- Wake up early to start building a life today that you look forward to waking up to tomorrow.
- The best way to meet your goals is to wake up early with the determination to have a good morning.
- Optimism often comes from waking up early and seeing the progress you made by the afternoon.
- Life begins before sunrise.
- A good morning is the precursor to a good day!
- Go into the day with a motivational mindset ready to get things done.
- What you do today will set you up for tomorrow.
Positive Morning Quotes About Hard Work
When you wake up in the morning, don't just start your routine work immediately; have some time for yourself to get into a positive frame of mind. Think about what you have achieved yesterday and what things are coming up today. Share these good morning quotes with family and friends to help give them a beautiful (and productive) start.
- Wake up and have a good morning knowing you planted the seed for growth yesterday.
- Dream with ambition so you can go to bed with a sense of accomplishment.
- Good morning and good day; It's time to get started on smashing goals and driving ambition.
- Work hard to change the world one baby step at a time.
- Self-care in the morning is critical to hard work in the afternoon.
- Search for a motivation tool every morning and you'll forever win the day.
- A new day is a blank slate for a fresh start to work toward your dreams.
Funny Good Morning Quotes to Make Your Friends & Family Laugh
Maybe you're not a morning person. Or, even if you are, you're still a bit groggy and need a good laugh to get the day going. Check out these funny good morning quotes perfect for sharing with friends and family!
- Today's goal: Coffee, more coffee, and a little espresso.
- Mornings are the perfect time to wake up... if you're a bird.
- I'm supposed to be a morning person, but I'm conflicted about losing sleep.
- Good and morning go together like peanut butter and lasagna. They don't mix.
- The sun loves to rise early, but that doesn't mean I do.
- Coffee is nature's way of kicking you out of bed on a good morning.
- Just because I'm smiling and it's morning doesn't mean my brain is on.
- If you don't wake up on the right side of the bed, show the left side what you've got!
Famous Good Morning Quotes for Beautiful Start
Celebrities have a lot to say about mornings, too. Whether you're looking for motivation or inspiration in the morning, take a look at what these celebrities have to say about mornings. One of these good morning quotes might be the perfect way to help friends and family get a positive start!
- "If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it's not." -Elon Musk
- "Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most." -Buddha
- "Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!" -Lindsay Lohan
- "I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, 'Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it." -Jim Carrey
- "Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have." -Daniel Handler
- "When I wake up, I expect things to be good. If they're not, then I try to set about trying to make them as good as I can 'cause I know I'm gonna have to live that day anyway. So why not try to make the most of it if you can?"
- - Dolly Parton
Wish the People You Love a Good Morning (and a Wonderful Day)
A good morning ritual should be short and sweet, but also something that gives you energy and makes you feel good about yourself. You don't need to change everything about your morning. Just one small thing - like reading an inspirational quote - might make a big difference in how you feel during the day. Read and share some inspiring quotes to help you get a positive outlook - one that might just last all day long.