You don't have to be Irish to feel lucky on St. Patrick's Day. Whether you're going out to watch the parade or staying home to feast on corned beef and cabbage, you might be looking for a festive quote to share St. Paddy's wishes. You hit the pot o' gold because we have dozens of fantastic Irish phrases for you. Use a silly or sweet St. Patrick's Day quote on a greeting card, as an Instagram caption, or even in your St. Paddy's toast. Sláinte!
Funny St. Patrick's Day Quotes and Captions
St. Paddy's is a holiday filled with joy and cheer, so there will inevitably be tons of laughs. Consider using a funny St. Patrick's Day quote to add a wee bit of humor to your day.
- Can't pinch this.
- May your kilt be short enough to dance a gig but long enough to cover your lucky charms. Happy St. Paddy's Day!
- Warning: may be prone to shenanigans, hooliganism, and malarkey.
- May the luck of the Irish be with you.
- I'm not Irish, but kiss me anyway.
- Blame it on the leprechauns.
- I've got zero lucks to give.
- Sham-rockin' around the clock.
- "Never iron a four-leaf clover because you don't want to press your luck." -Unknown
- Who's your Paddy?
- If you find yourself in a pinch today, it might be because you're not wearing green!
- Keep calm and leprechaun.
- Don't go chasing rainbows…
- Pinch me… if you dare.
- I kissed a leprechaun, and I liked it.
Short St. Patrick's Day Quotes and Wishes
Send wishes of luck and joy to your friends with a short St. Patrick's Day quote.
- Sláinte and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- "Wishing you a pot of gold and all the joy your heart can hold." ~ Unknown
- Wishing you Irish kisses and shamrock wishes.
- May you be touched by a wee bit of Irish luck today.
- "A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find, lucky to have." -Unknown
- Wishing you good luck, good times, and good friends to share them with! Happy St. Paddy's.
- You're my pot of gold, and I'm so happy I found you.
- Wishing you happiness and luck on this St. Paddy's Day.
- "Bless your little Irish heart and every other Irish part." -Unknown
- May love and luck shower you today.
- You're my lucky charm today and every day.
Catchy Irish Phrases for St. Paddy's Day
Looking for a catchy St. Patrick's Day quote? From well-known sayings to witty one-liners, these clever phrases are great for Instagram captions, festive party names, or even craft projects.
- Luckier than a four-leaf clover.
- Let's sham-rock and roll.
- You're my lucky charm.
- No blarney, you're my bestie!
- Top o' the mornin' to you.
- Happy go lucky.
- Lucky vibes only.
- Ready for a date with lady luck.
- Sassy little lassie.
- Spread luck, not bad vibes.
- Let the shenanigans begin!
- Kiss me, I'm Irish.
- Chillin' with my lucky charms.
- You sham-rock!
Traditional St. Patrick's Day Wishes
A traditional Irish blessing can be a meaningful way to extend St. Paddy's wishes to your loved ones. Many traditional phrases have been translated or adapted, so the original authors are often unknown. Still, these melodic sayings make great St. Patrick's Day wishes or even heartfelt toasts on St. Paddy's Day.
- "May good luck be with you wherever you go, and your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow."
- "May the leprechauns be near you to spread luck along your way. And may all the Irish angels smile upon you St. Patrick's Day."
- "For each petal on the shamrock, this brings a wish your way. Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day."
- "May your home be filled with laughter, may your pockets be filled with gold, and may you have all the happiness your Irish heart can hold."
- "May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow and may trouble avoid you wherever you go."
- "May the luck of the Irish lead to happiest heights, and the highway you travel be lined with green lights."
- "May your troubles be less and your blessing be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door." -Dorien Kelly
Hoppy St. Patrick's Day Quotes for Green Beer Lovers
If you're into imbibing, drinking green beer might be one of your favorite St. Patrick's Day activities. Use a stoutstanding quote to express your love for both hops and St. Paddy's Day.
- Oh my Guinness!
- May your St. Paddy's Day be cheery and beery.
- Don't worry, beer happy.
- Peace, love, and green beer.
- Drunk on luck.
- Just green and beer it!
- 0% Irish, 100% drunk.
- The green beer made me do it.
- May your glass be ever full.
- This St. Paddy's Day, we drink green.
- I'll drink to that, Sláinte!
St. Patrick's Day Quotes Worth a Pot O' Gold
Get creative with a fun St. Patrick's Day greeting that's filled with luck, gratitude, and joy. Maybe consider bringing friends and family together for a shamrockin' St. Paddy's gathering or dinner party. However you choose to spend the day, may it be loaded with luck and prosperity!