No other day of the week brings forth groans and grumbles like Monday morning. Rolling out of bed at the start of the week can definitely feel like a slap in the face; but Monday motivation quotes can soften the blow and help turn those frowns upside down.
Monday Motivation Quotes for Kids Hitting the Books
Trying to rustle children from a Sunday slumber can be a bear. No one wants to wake up and catch the bus after a relaxing weekend, especially kids. They may try and give you a stink face when you turn their bedside light on at 7 a.m. on Monday morning, but these quotes will draw those smirks and smiles out from underneath the covers without fail.
- Get up and get going! That brain isn't gonna grow while you lie in bed, kid.
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
- Monday mornings are for awesome people.
- No matter when the best week of your life happens, remember it will always start with a Monday.
- Remember: You only have to do Monday morning one time during the week.
- Once you get Monday morning out of the way, it's smooth sailing from there on out.
- You have what it takes to make this Monday the best Monday yet.
- Good morning Monday, you don't scare me.
- One Monday morning down, 51 to go.
- Monday is just like the other days. The only difference is the letter that the word starts with.
- Monday is just a reminder that great things are about to happen to you this week.
Quotes to Help Make Mondays at Work a Hit, Not a Miss
Adulting is tough, especially when you have to get up and get your work on each and every Monday morning. Repeat these quotes, set your intentions, and get going! Those bills aren't paying themselves.
- Get up, get showered and crush this Monday.
- Get out there and show that Monday what's up.
- May your Monday coffee kick in before your boss calls you in.
- Monday is a great day to chase those dreams down.
- Monday morning alarm: Ready, set, beast mode.
- Dear Monday, teamwork makes the dream work, so let's do this thing.
- Monday: You aren't going anywhere; I'm not going anywhere; we might as well slay together.
- "Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work." - Stephen King
- Mondays are for starting a life mission.
- You can't get ahead in life if you never get started.
Funny Quotes for Anyone Who Already Misses the Weekend
Sometimes it simply seems unfair that you have to return to the office after the very best weekend of your life. While you may want to cry at the mere thought of catching the train or battling the early morning elements before a company-wide meeting, a funny motivational quote might soothe your spirit. Laughter truly is the best medicine.
- Can Monday just take a sick day already?
- Hooray! Monday is finally here... words that have never been spoken.
- Dear Monday, we missed you (said no one ever).
- Monday... is... coming.
- When life gives you Mondays, dip them in chocolate and pair with coffee.
- Mondays are like heartbreaks; they don't last forever.
- Mondays... one step closer to Taco Tuesday.
- You might hate Monday, but Monday doesn't hate you.
- Alexa, skip to the weekend.
- Well, Monday, you are here again, so we might as well get this thing started.
- Monday: We don't have to be best friends, but we DO have to tolerate each other.
- One minute separates dreadful Monday from glorious Sunday, so it can't be all that bad.
- Mondays are Sunday Funday's bratty little brother.
Motivational Quotes That Will Light a Fire Under Your Sunday Loving Backside
Let's GOOOOO! You are strong, smart, and have things to do, things that do not include hitting the snooze button ten times. These motivational quotes will light a fire under your groggy bum and get you in the mood to slay the day.
- Wake up, stare Monday in the face and be a rockstar.
- Making Monday work: Who's gonna do it if not you?
- I'm the boss here Monday; you do as I say.
- Mondays are great days to do your best, be your best, and hope for the best.
- Pick up your coffee, pick up your pen and write your story.
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe
Monday mornings serve as weekly reminders that you really can do anything.
The only thing stopping you from conquering a Monday morning is you.
Everyone Gets a Case of the Monday Blues
If you despise the sound of your alarm clock come Monday morning, you are not alone. No one likes to get up while it's still dark outside and get their work on after 48 hours of fun with family and friends. But the cold, hard truth is, Mondays are on the calendar each and every week. Motivate yourself to make the best of them instead of dreading them.