Rejuvenate your soul by truly enjoying the blessings that Sunday brings. Whether you see it as the beginning or the ending of the week, it's a time for reflection and relaxation before Monday begins. Enjoy these Sunday inspirational quotes to help you boost your motivation for the week to come.
Inspiring Sunday Morning Quotes
For many, Sunday can be the bane of your existence. Why? Because it signals the end of your weekend. But Sundays can be a time for leisure activities and a perfect way to start out your week with a fresh mind. Use these Sunday morning quotes to help inspire your week.
- Open your eyes and greet the day with joy. It's the start of something great.
- Sundays are full of love and reflection.
- Meet your Sunday morning with cheer and happiness. It helps get you through the week.
- Sunday mornings are best for relaxing into your pillow and allowing the joy of a new day to wash over you.
- Sunday mornings are for relaxation. It sets the tone for the rest of your week.
- Stand up and breathe deeply this Sunday morning. Allow the calm of the world to fill your soul.
- Today is a blessing to rejuvenate your soul. Sundays get you ready for the workweek to come.
- Sundays are like the calm before the storm. They give you a few moments to bask in the silence and enjoy the sunshine.
- Clear the burdens of the week by starting Sunday morning with a clean heart.
- Sunday is for Sunday thoughts only. Don't let thoughts of the upcoming week ruin your Sunday vibes.
Uplifting Sunday Quotes to Fill You With Peace
Get inspired by your Sunday by adding a perfectly crafted quote to a mug or tumbler. You can use these to sip on your morning coffee and reflect. These positive quotes also work well for social media.
- Sundays are a time for rest and reflection. Allow those positive, relaxing vibes to fill your soul.
- Fill yourself with love and joy this Sunday.
- Make this Sunday the start of something wonderful.
- Fill your life with the beautiful people that rejuvenate your soul on Sundays.
- Find the blessings filling your life and spirit as the Sunday sun shines on your soul.
- Your inner peace shines brightly on Sunday.
- Breathe in the peace, love, and light dancing on the wings of a Sunday afternoon.
- Do not let the shadows of yesterday drown out the sunshine each Sunday brings.
- Sunday is not shadowed by yesterday or tomorrow. It shines brightly to renew your mind and strengthen your spirit.
Motivational Sunday Quotes for a Blessed Day
For many, Sunday is a blessed day filled with spiritual interactions. These don't just happen at a church, either. Many use Sunday to meditate and connect to nature.
- Sunday is a beautiful day to let creativity take hold.
- Bask in the glory that is your Sunday.
- Sunday is full of new experiences.
- Make Sunday your best day.
- Sunday is the delicious frosting on the cake of your week.
- Sunday is a little bit of heaven found in a quiet place on earth.
- Get lost in your Sunday. Put your feet up and grab a book.
- Sundays defy the laws of time. They are always too short.
- Allow yourself to wind down and take a breath on Sunday to prepare for the changes that the new week will bring.
- When you look at life through your Sunday glasses, it's always a bit more sparkly.
Sunday Sayings to Celebrate a New Week
Sunday is a celebration. You are starting a new week with new possibilities. Joyfully embrace the final day of your weekend.
- Surround yourself with the ones you love on Sunday. It helps prepare you for the week to come.
- Sundays are for good food, good friends, and a good book.
- Sunday is an indulgence that keeps your week going strong.
- When you get stressed, just think of Sunday.
- Sundays radiate sunshine and sparkle like diamonds.
- Sundays are the day for rest before the grind of the new week begins.
- Your Sunday is full of plans that never happen.
- Surround yourself with the invigorating vibes of Sunday.
- Sunday is the day your body and soul catch up.
- Everyone needs a day to refresh their soul and prepare for the week to come. Sunday is the perfect day.
Famous Inspirational Sunday Quotes
Some quotes are said best by celebrities. From self-help gurus to authors, everyone has a little something to say about the gift of Sunday.
- "Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest!" - D.S. Mixell
- "Sitting with her on Sunday evening - a wet Sunday evening - the very time of all others when if a friend is at hand the heart must be opened, and every thing told…" - Jane Austen
- "Sunday is my favorite day."- Emma Caulfield
- "Sunday, the day for the language of leisure." - Elfriede Jelinek
- "Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan." - Albert Schweitzer
- "Is there any place on Earth that smells better than a laundromat? It's like a rainy Sunday when you don't have to get out from under your covers, or like lying back on the grass your fathers just mowed - comfort food for your nose." - Jodi Picoult
- "Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes." - Philibert Joseph Roux
- "Don't judge men's wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance." - Benjamin Franklin
- "There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday." - Bishop Gerald Causse
- "Well, there's nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book." - Chris Klein
End Your Weekend Right
Sunday night can be a bitter pill to swallow because you know that Monday is on the horizon. However, Sunday is a relaxation day that many people take to recover from the long weekend and prepare their minds for the workweek to come. Relax in your Sunday and share it with the world by adding a Sunday inspirational post to your social media.