Uplift the people around you through a few choice truth quotes. You can use these for your friends, family, and other loved ones. Truth quotes can help encourage honesty in your relationships and enable you to keep growing on the path of honesty.
Short Truth Quotes to Share
In all aspects of life, it's important to be truthful. Not only with your friends and family, but with yourself as well. Spread the importance of integrity to those around you through unique quotes that celebrate telling the truth.
- The truth always comes to light.
- The truth is free, but a lie isn't.
- Find your truth.
- You can find the truth within your heart.
- Your brain can deny, but your heart always knows the truth.
- Create your truth.
- Some truths hurt.
- The truth can be cruel.
- Telling the truth speaks volumes.
- One moment of truth can change your path.
- The truth can't be denied or forgotten.
Truth Quotes About Life
Fill your heart and life with truth. Then you don't need to worry about anyone catching you in lies. If you need a bit of inspiration to keep truth in your life, try these quotes on for size.
- A life built on lies eventually falls to the ground, but truth offers a solid foundation.
- A painful truth beats a lie every time.
- Finding truth in life isn't going to be an easy journey. But it builds the foundation to follow your dreams.
- You have the choice to face up to the truth and rise above it.
- Life comes with many hard truths you need to learn along the way.
- Facing truth in life might seem harder than telling a lie, but it seldom is.
- Truths can hurt but heal your soul. Lies silently fester.
- The truth is never hidden for long. It always finds a way to surface.
- Have the courage to follow your truth. It will lead you to amazing places.
- Finding the truth within yourself can set you free in a world full of lies.
- Staying true to yourself is a truth that gives you the wings to fly.
Love and Truth Quotes to Set You Free
Set your soul free by keeping truth in your relationship. Love quotes full of truth are sure to make your heart grow three times bigger.
- Love and truth walk hand in hand on the path to forever.
- When your heart speaks, true love always follows.
- Speaking the truth shows the depth of your love.
- Love never lacks truth.
- Love needs truth to grow.
- When you look at the love in your soul, it always shines with truth.
- Secrets hold a darkness that tarnishes the truth of your love.
- Truth in love isn't always roses and rainbows, but it builds the foundation for a respectful relationship.
- A real relationship is built on mutual trust, truth, and loads of love.
- The feelings of your heart are found in the truth of your words.
- Lasting love is built on truth.
Inspirational Quotes on the Importance of Truth
Poems and books have been written about the importance of truth. From being true to yourself to being true to your partner. Set your truth free in a big way.
- The truth sometimes isn't easy to share, but it's essential to share it.
- Truth can set your heart free.
- Never be careless with the truth. Hold it gently in your heart, mind, and mouth.
- It's important to embrace the truth to find peace.
- The truth isn't always going to lead to light, but it works to lighten your heart.
- Speaking the truth can be challenging, but its importance can't be measured.
- When the truth is screaming in your heart, it's important to let it free.
- It's important to speak your truth even if no one else is listening.
- It is essential to respect your truth.
- The critical first step of your future is following the truth.
- You can't measure the importance of truth in your life.
Courage to Speak the Truth Quotes
Telling the truth isn't easy. In fact, it can be downright awful if you are sharing a truth you don't want to reveal. However, telling the truth has a way of setting your heart free. Find the courage you need to always be truthful.
- If telling the truth was easy, everyone would do it.
- Courage is telling the truth when a lie would be easier.
- Facing those hard truths is not an easy task.
- When you speak the truth, you find your inner voice.
- Facing the truth makes you stronger.
- Find strength in accepting the truth.
- Courage comes in many forms. Speaking the truth is just one.
- A courageous person accepts the truth.
- Be the kind of person who dares to face the truth rather than dodge it with lies.
- A courageous heart always speaks the truth, even when it would be easier to lie.
Quotes on Truth and Honesty
You've probably heard the age old saying, "Honesty is the best policy." Well, it really is. When you are honest, you don't have to worry about trying to keep a lie going. You'll also earn the respect of others.
- Keep honesty within your heart by always telling the truth.
- Keep your head and heart honest through a relationship with the truth.
- Truth and honesty are two of the most important values to possess.
- Being honest with your heart ensures the truth always leaves your lips.
- True friends appreciate honesty and truth.
- Accept the importance of telling the truth and your heart will always be honest.
- Relationships built on honesty and truth have deep roots to grow from.
- It's not easy to face the truth, but it keeps your heart and mind honest.
- Being truthful might not give you lots of friends, but it makes sure you are surrounded by the most honest ones.
- Truth and honesty give you a solid foundation from which to grow.
- Honesty and truth show the integrity of your character.
Famous Truth Quotes to Make You Think
Original quotes are great, but there are also famous sayings that everyone loves. Try out these truth quotes from celebrities and authors.
- "Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
- "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Arthur Conan Doyle
- "Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom." - Thomas Jefferson
- "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain
- "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons." - Michael Jackson
- "Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
- "Truth is the property of no individual, but is the treasure of all men." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "It is difficult, when faced with a situation you cannot control, to admit you can do nothing." - Lemony Snicket
- "Half a truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin
- "People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it's served up." - George R.R. Martin
Let the Truth Shine
A lot of people tell it like it is. Encourage those around you to tell the truth too. It's a better way to live; and it can provide strength and encouragement to those around you.