You are capable of doing anything you set your mind to, but the problem is that life seems to knock us down a peg or two at times. This can make it hard for us to feel motivated to seize the day. Empowerment quotes can be an easy reminder that you are a valuable part of this world and that you possess everything you need to make your dreams a reality.
If you are looking for a persuasive pick-me-up, we have the perfect collection of "you are powerful" quotes to prompt you to push forward and pursue your passions!
Unless otherwise noted, all quotes are original and written by LoveToKnow Staff
Self-Worth Empowerment Quotes to Remind You to Love Yourself
One of the easiest ways to raise your spirits is to remind yourself that you are an incredible person and that you have a purpose on this planet, even if you cannot see it right now. These empowerment quotes emphasize the importance of knowing your worth.
- You are worthy of anything that life throws at you. Don't ever let yourself doubt that.
- Be faithful to what matters in your heart. That is the only way to find your version of joy.
- What you see as flaws, someone else may see as a fantasy. Never discount your worth.
- Never let anyone undervalue you. You know your worth and you deserve to be appreciated for your talents.
- Sometimes the best way to realize your own self-worth is to first help another person find their own. Be kind, empathetic, and virtuous in your acts, and you will be paid back in dividends.
- Why would you want to be anyone else when you are so incredible? Harness your unique skill set and conquer the world in your own way!
- Take a moment every day to find one thing that you love about yourself. Then, use it to propel yourself towards greater things.
- You are smart. You are powerful. You are a force to be reckoned with. Trust in yourself. You are worthy of any obstacle.
- Life is filled with a million little love notes about why you are worthy. You just have to be willing to read them.
"You Are Powerful" Quotes for the Strong Women of This World
As a woman, it can sometimes feel as if the world is against you. However, that could not be farther from the truth. In fact, the world's underestimation of your abilities is what gives you a leg up. Those who see you as less will never see you coming, and by the time they realize how talented you are, it will be too late for them to catch up.
- Never wish to be anything but the best version of yourself.
- Women have the power to create life. If you could do that, you can do anything.
- Never spend time wondering what others think. Instead, give them something to think about.
- Fiery, fearless, focused, and formidable. That is the definition of a female. You are the force that will change the face of tomorrow.
- Pause for a second and take a look at yourself in the mirror. You are who are you for a reason. While you may not see it, your value is immense, and the world needs you.
- Never apologize for being yourself. One size doesn't fit all for a reason. We are all beautiful, unique individuals who need to realize that our value comes from being different.
- A woman's body is literally designed to break itself so that it can give life to another. Remember this fact with every challenge you face — you can be broken, but you will always emerge stronger and more equipped for the next obstacle that comes in your path.
- Being called a girl is quite possibly the biggest compliment that a woman can get. We are incredibly intuitive, yet willing to learn. We stay composed under pressure, which makes us poised to solve any problem. We are opinionated and proud, but also empathetic and encouraging. Everyone should wish they had these innate qualities.
Encouraging Quotes About Acknowledging Your Self-Growth
Many times we measure our self-worth by what we have — our belongings, our title, or our achievements. However, Rome wasn't built in a day. It takes time to become a powerhouse player, but that doesn't mean your progress shouldn't be applauded. These empowerment quotes can inspire you to look at your moments of growth as markers of success.
- Life's trials are the preparation for tomorrow's successes.
- Compliment yourself every day and you will find the power to do anything.
- Every day brings small changes that will turn into big improvements over time. Take the time to celebrate your little wins.
- As long as you are not standing still, you are moving in the right direction.
- Masterpieces take time. Focus on each individual stroke and don't rush the process. Before you know it, you will be a work of art.
- Every day, aim to do one thing that could better yourself for the future. Small ripples can make big waves.
- Turbulence is what makes a good pilot. Storms are what create a good sailor. Life’s many obstacles are how we learn and grow. Do not look at them as an impasse, but rather as a moment of improvement.
- Success should never be measured by the title a person holds, but by what they did in order to gain their rank.
Short Self-Empowerment Quotes to Energize Your Self-Esteem
For the folks who need a quick dose of determination, these self-empowerment quotes can be just what the doctor ordered to bump up your self-esteem!
- Attitude is everything. If you think you are capable, then you can become unmistakable.
- Believe in yourself and trust the process. You have everything it takes to shine.
- You are strong, powerful, and a force to be reckoned with. Don't let anyone pull you down.
- Live without regret. Choose happiness and know that you can do anything that you put your mind to.
- Be the change you want to see in the world and never settle for less.
- Everyone has a glow about them. Find your light and illuminate the world.
- When things seem impossible, tell yourself I AM possible of doing anything I set my mind to in life.
- Perfection is in the eye of the beholder. Decide what your version of perfect is, and only aim to please yourself.
- The greatest power you have is kindness. Give it whenever you can and it will lift you up in ways that you never imagined.
Motivational Empowerment Quotes to Make Your Dreams a Reality
You control your own destiny. If life keeps giving you limes, then find a way to make things sublime. These encouraging empowerment quotes can help to inspire you to aim for the stars and make your fantasies actualities!
- The strength of your mind is greater than you know. Push past your worries and believe in yourself. Only you control your destiny.
- You cannot control your universe. You can only determine how you react to the obstacles that appear in your path. Don't be afraid to veer in another direction in order to get to your destination.
- Never aim to be perfect. It is the imperfect people in this world who look outside of the box and find a way to mold a new tomorrow. Your uniqueness is your strength.
- Failure is not final. It is merely the world's way of making us stronger. Dust yourself off, believe that you can do it, and learn from your mistakes.
- Want to find confidence? Stop trying to please other people. The moment you decide not to care about what anybody else thinks is the day that you gain your power.
- Use the fire in your belly to set the world ablaze with your awesomeness and let everyone know that you are a force to be reckoned with in this world.
- Look back ten years. What dreams have you accomplished? What trials have you faced and survived? Use these moments to thrust yourself forward and conquer the next goal.
- Stop being afraid of failure. Every single person in this world fails. The people in power, the people who hold the crowns of success, they are the ones who kept failing until they got it right. Let yourself fall and break. This allows you to rebuild into something incredible.
Famous Quotes About Finding Your Inner Strength & Empowerment
Still need more inspiration? These famous self-empowerment quotes can help you get back on your path to progress!
- "If you have some power, then your job is to empower somebody else." - Toni Morrison
- "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." - Henry David Thoreau
- "Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want." – Heath Ledger as Patrick in 10 Things I Hate About You
- "Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever." - James McAvoy as Charles Xavier in X-Men: Days of Future Past
- "In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself." - Charles S. Dutton as Fortune in Rudy
- "It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." - Sylvester Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa
- "I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant." - Kobe Bryant
- "Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Self-Empowerment Quotes Can Bring a Boost in Confidence
When you believe in yourself and your abilities, anything is possible. Self-empowerment quotes can be the perfect reminders of your worth and the value that you bring to this world.