One of the greatest gifts in life is being a mother to a boy. It can also be stressful and full of mischief. Explore the good and the crazier aspects of parenting a son via some fun boy mom quotes. From heartwarming to funny, here's a small peek at what life can be like when raising a boy.
Funny Boy Mom Quotes to Keep You Smiling
When it comes to being a mom of boys, a sense of humor is a must. Some of the things boys do or get into will have you shaking your head in wonder. Little boys defy logic but can make your heart melt in an instant. Get a laugh with some funny quotes boy moms will understand.
- Being a boy mom means saying, "Put it away," at least a million times a day.
- You know you're a boy mom when you can't rationally count the number of times you've said, "Don't pee on that."
- Being a boy mom means always knowing where the Nerf guns are. You never know when a rogue dart will hit you in the face.
- As a mother of boys, you often wonder how exactly they got dirt there.
- Farts are the unicorns of the boy world. Each one can magically make them laugh.
- Being a boy mom is a true joy. But you often wonder how you will keep them alive until adulthood.
- Raising boys is equivalent to happy chaos. You always wonder why your toaster is in pieces, and you never know what the mystery stain is, but the hugs are infectious.
- When you have boys, it's impossible to have nice things. They are either mysteriously lost, turned into a weapon, broken, or dirty beyond recognition.
- The game no boy mom ever wants to play: What's that smell?
Short Boy Mom Sayings for Instagram
Do you have a few minutes in your chaos-filled day? Grab a coffee and make a quick post to Instagram with your most recent little boy snap. Round out that perfect picture with a fitting caption.
- Nothing shocks me. I'm a boy mom.
- Being a boy mom is a sport that requires workout clothes.
- Life is a little messy for a boy mom.
- "It's just organized chaos," said every boy mom ever.
- There is nothing better than little boy snuggles.
- Boy moms: "Heaven help us" is our motto.
- Boys fill up your heart and drive you nuts at the same time.
- Boys charm you with their cuteness while destroying every item you own.
- Being a boy mom is a wild ride. Emphasis on the wild.
To the Boy Who Made Me a Mom Quotes
Boys can make you want to rip out your hair and have you all teary-eyed with joy, all in the same minute. It's part of their charm. Celebrate the boy who made you a mom through fun quotes.
- The first time you opened your eyes, you captured my heart, and you haven't let it go.
- God blessed me with a boy who stole my heart when he gave me you as a son.
- Handsome men surround me. They call me mom.
- A boy showed me the beautiful adventure the world can be. He calls me his mom.
- My son showed me a love that I didn't know was possible in this world.
- Heaven gave me the most beautiful miracle the day you were born, my son.
- My son is the miracle my life needed.
- There is a little angel come to earth, and he's sleeping in my arms.
- I didn't know this kind of love was possible until heaven blessed me with a son.
- The day my son was born, the world took on a bright new meaning. My son has shown me the importance of each new color every day.
Being a Boy Mom Quotes to Live By
No one will ever tell you being a mom of boys is easy. Sure, they might not be as much drama, but they are definitely difficult to keep alive. And the smell. Oh, the smell. Show the world what being a boy mom is like.
- Grossing out a boy mom is impossible. They've seen, smelled, and heard it all.
- When you are a boy mom, imagination is a must.
- Boy moms know that everything in their house becomes a sword.
- Being a boy mom means keeping an eye on the tools and cookware.
- Boy moms know that each little boy has a bit of devil and a lot of angel. The key is to accept both.
- Boy moms' hearts are full of memories of legendary journeys in the backyard.
- Boy momma days are full of hugs and farts.
- Boys are so precious when they are snugly sleeping.
- Being a mother of boys is hard, but you can't beat the payment of hugs and kisses.
- When your son puts his hand in yours on a stroll, perfection exists for a moment in time.
Heartwarming Quotes Boy Moms Understand
With the first blink of his innocent little eyes, your boy has you wrapped around his tiny finger. Captivate your audience with a few original quotes telling the world about the boy who calls you mom.
- The greatest gift the world ever gave me was a sweet boy who stole my heart with one glance.
- Boy moms make this world a better place. They are raising gentlemen, one boy at a time.
- No matter how big and strong my sons get, they will always be my little boys.
- The best thing to ever happen to my soul was the love of my little boy.
- My greatest adventure was becoming a boy's mother.
- The greatest miracle I've given to this world was the boy standing before me.
- There are a lot of gifts I will give my son before we part, but the greatest one was my heart.
- The tenderness of a son's sweet kiss is a memory you can never forget.
- The unique bond between a mother and her son is forever forged in the center of her soul.
- There's no greater gift than a freshly picked flower from your son.
Famous Boy Mom Quotes You'll Adore
When you are a momma of boys, you have loads of stories. Some will make you laugh and others will make you cry. Take comfort in a few quotes from celebrities about their experience parenting boys.
- "Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am. Undoubtedly, there are other routes to learning the wishes and dreams of the presumably opposite sex, but I know of none more direct, or more highly motivating, than being the mother of sons." - Mary Kay Blakely
- "I want my son to have a choice to contribute fully in the workforce or at home." - Sheryl Sandberg
- "Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love. When he was young, I was the rock in his life. Now that I am old, he is the rock in my life." - Hyacinth Mottley
- "And she loved a little boy very, very much-even more than she loved herself." - Shel Silverstein
- "No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed." - Godfrey Winn
- "You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." - Wally Schirra
- "If you would have your son walk honorably through the world, you must not attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over them - not insist upon leading him by the hand, but let him learn to go alone." - Anne Bronte
- "Our sons grow and change, sometimes before our eyes, and we can barely keep up with their active, inquisitive natures." - Dr. Gregory L. Jantz
Words of Wisdom for Boy Moms
Raising little boys is an adventure. And when they grow up, that hold they have on your heart never fades. In your eyes, they will always be that sweet little angel you brought home from the hospital. It might be hard to remember sometimes, due to the insanity boys can conjure up, but you'll always find that endless love in your heart again the moment they hug you.