Making a warm and comforting dessert is as simple as tossing ingredients in a slow cooker. Just like you prep pot roast and soup, you can start your dessert in the slow cooker for a simple and decadent treat. These crockpot dessert recipes will have the best course of your meal ready with minimal effort.
Go Bananas for Crockpot Bread
Make Easy Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
Monkey bread is an easy treat to prep, and it just got a lot easier with this crockpot version. This recipe is perfect for prepping the night before so you can wake up to a warm breakfast treat.
- 2 cans of biscuit dough (or cinnamon roll dough)
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- Line your slow cooker with parchment paper or a slow cooker liner.
- Slice each piece of your dough into 4-6 even wedges and toss them in a bowl prepped with mixed cinnamon and white sugar.
- Evenly coat each piece and place them in an even layer in the slow cooker.
- Microwave your butter and brown sugar in 30-second intervals until the butter is melted. Stir to combine.
- Add the vanilla to the mixture and stir.
- Pour the mixture over your sugar and cinnamon coated pieces. Depending on the size of your crockpot, you may need to work in layers until all the dough pieces and brown sugar mixture are used.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours.
Get Creative With Homemade Fudge
There's an endless list of sweet treats you can create in your slow cooker, including delectable fudge recipes. With the crockpot doing most of the work, you are free to get creative and make new fudge combinations that your family will love. Start with this simple slow cooker fudge recipe and mix things up with your favorite flavors and toppings.
Slow Cooker Dump Cake Variations
Dump cakes are already famous for how easy they are to create and serve. Make the baking step a breeze by using your crockpot to cook your cake throughout the day. Try simple slow cooker dump cake variations and then mix things up with your own flavors.
Make Pecan Pie in Your Slow Cooker
Warm Up & Slow Down With Hot Chocolate
Whip Up Any Fruit Cobbler
Fruit cobblers are warm and comforting and are especially decadent with a scoop of ice cream on top. Skip the intense prep and the careful baking by using a slow cooker fruit cobbler recipe. From cherry and peach to blueberry and apple, you can have an easy and different cobbler every week.
Indulge With Slow Cooker Lava Cake
The most indulgent and decadent dessert you can imagine perfectly bakes in your slow cooker until after dinner. Slow cooker lava cake, with all its fudgy perfection, starts with chocolate cake mix and slow cooks for just two and a half hours.
Cook Effortless Rice Pudding
A simple but scrumptious dessert, rice pudding can be the base of delicious toppings and mix-ins. Create this sweet dessert base easily in your slow cooker for a versatile treat the whole family will love.
Bake the Easiest Brownies
Make a Sweet & Nostalgic Dip
Prep a fun dessert for a party or as a post-dinner treat for your family. Break out your slow cooker for this s'mores dip.
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Set your slow cooker to low and spray the bottom with baking spray.
- Pour in your chocolate chips.
- Top with an even layer of marshmallows.
- Cook for two to three hours and serve with graham crackers for dipping. You can swap chocolate chips for your favorite chocolate bar and add layers to the dessert to feed a crowd.
Prep an Easy Cheesecake
Candy Your Own Pecans
Make treats or gifts effortlessly with a candied pecan recipe for the slow cooker. In just three hours you can have sweet cinnamon pecans perfect for topping other desserts, giving as a gift, or just enjoying as a snack throughout the week.
Be the Brunch Hero With Crockpot Coffee Cake
Coffee cake is warm, inviting, and packs the perfect amount of sweet cinnamon goodness. With simple ingredients and just one hour of cook time in your crockpot, you'll have the perfect coffee cake for wrapping up a brunch gathering.
Mix Things Up With a Chocolate Cobbler
Sure, fruit cobblers are yummy. But have you ever experienced the warm decadence of chocolate cobbler? Doing so is easier than you think with this simple chocolate cobbler recipe for your slow cooker. This one might be just a tad addictive, so consider yourself warned!
Get Boozy With Fireball Cinnamon Apples
Tender apples, sweet cinnamon, and whiskey come together for the ultimate boozy dessert topping. Make these fireball cinnamon apples right inside your slow cooker and use them as toppings on cheesecake, ice cream, or anything else you can think of. You could even bake a batch of pastry dough or grab some graham crackers for dipping. Enjoy responsibly!
Try Making Your Own Chocolate Pecan Turtles
If you'd rather not wait to enjoy an indulgent candy, try these homemade chocolate pecan turtles.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- White candy coating
- Pecans - roughly chopped
- Baking chocolate
- Chewy caramel candies
- Pour all your ingredients except for caramel candies into the crockpot.
- Give them a good mix and set on low for 2 hours to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place your caramel candies a few inches apart.
- Once your chocolate mixture fully melts, add a generous dollop on top of each of the caramel candies. Once the candies set, you are ready to enjoy!
Serve a Sticky Toffee Pudding
This recipe might require a tad more prep work, but the result is definitely worth the effort. When you taste this crockpot sticky toffee pudding, you'll be glad you took the extra steps to make it perfect.
Turn Your Slow Cooker Into a Barista
If you're craving an indulgent coffee treat, skip the coffee shop and make your own!
- 2 cups of strong brewed coffee
- 2-3 cups of milk (substitute as needed)
- ¼ cup of vanilla coffee syrup (or swap for any flavor you like)
- Whipped cream for topping
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add coffee, milk, and syrup to the crockpot and let them simmer for about two hours.
- Use a ladle to serve yourself a large cup and top with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
You can also add espresso to the mix to amp up the coffee flavor, toss in some chocolate to make it a mocha latte, or top your latte with a drizzle of caramel if you're feeling fancy.
Refresh With a Lemon Cake
Perfect for a summer celebration or a warm spring evening, this crockpot lemon cake is unbelievably easy to make. Just six ingredients and two hours of cooking time results in a warm yet refreshing dessert you won't be able to resist.
Choose the Perfect Dessert Duo
Skip the Oven Preheat Time With These Desserts
Making a mouthwatering dessert doesn't have to leave you with a messy kitchen and tons of dirty dishes. With these crockpot dessert recipes, you don't even have to waste time waiting for the oven to preheat. Just combine ingredients, set the timer, and enjoy the aroma of your dessert slowly preparing itself.
Can't get enough of your slow cooker? Try our summer crock pot meal ideas.