Part of the fun for every holiday is the dessert spread. Make your Easter treats stand out with fun but simple ways of adding a little hoppiness to your desserts. Whether you're looking to impress guests for Easter dinner or just put a smile on your child's face, these DIY Easter goodies will make everyone eggscited to dig in.
Make Your Own Chocolate Eggs
Easter treats are best served inside the shell of a delicious chocolate egg. Make your own with large chocolate candy molds in the shape of eggs.
- Fill your molds with your favorite melted chocolate and let them fully set.
- Carefully remove from the mold and fill one half of each egg with small candies or sprinkles.
- To attach the other half, heat a small skillet on your stove top and gently press the edge of one shell on the pan to melt it just enough so it will bind to its other half.
Bake Bunny Buns
This Easter dessert idea could double for a grab-and-go breakfast on Easter Sunday. Sweet bunny buns are a fun way to serve your Easter carbs, and they look extra fancy without the extra effort.
Serve Mini Bunt Cake Nests
If you've been looking for a reason to break out your mini bunt cake pan, here it is! Bake a sweet and springy cake batter, like lemon or strawberry, and frost with a simple glaze. Add candy eggs to the center of your little cakes to transform your mini bundts into festive Easter egg nests.
Top Cupcakes With Easy Bunny Ears
These Easter bunny cupcake toppers are edible and unbelievably easy to make.
- Start with a jumbo marshmallow and cut it in half using kitchen shears or scissors. The pressure from the shears will instantly give you two bunny ear shapes.
- Dip the cut side of each ear in pink luster dust or sanding sugar. The cut side will be sticky and moist, so your sprinkles will stick instantly.
- Add to the tops of your Easter cupcakes for a sweet and decorative surprise.
Mix Up Some Bunny Chow
The party food you just can't stop eating, this hoppy twist on Chex Mix will have guests begging you for the recipe. Peanut butter, chocolate candies, sugar, and lots of sprinkles come together for a crunchy sweet treat the Easter Bunny himself couldn't resist.
Try Chocolate Bird Nests
These crunchy, chocolatey Easter treats are easy to make and don't require any baking. With just four ingredients, you're well on your way to making the springiest bird nests for your Easter celebration.
Whip Up Easter Egg Oreo Truffles
These Easter egg truffles will have family and friends convinced you spent hours hopping around the kitchen.
- Combine 8 ounces of softened cream cheese with one package of crushed Oreo cookies in your stand mixer to get this simple recipe started.
- Once your mixture is smooth, use your hands to form small egg shapes.
- Freeze the truffles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Once your truffles set, cover them in chocolate or pastel candy melts and decorate with sprinkles or chocolate drizzle.
Make Mini Easter Cheesecakes
Creamy, rich cheesecake is a must for an Easter dessert table. Make yours extra special and kid friendly with mini cheesecakes covered in Easter candy treats.
Bring Spring Colors & Easter Flavors With Rice Krispies Treats
There are countless ways to upgrade your traditional Rice Krispies Treats for a fun Easter dessert idea.
- You can use Fruity Pebbles in place of rice cereal for a colorful and fruity treat.
- Use Peeps in place of your traditional marshmallows for an extra sweet pop of color.
- Shape your treats into eggs and use pastel food coloring to create a colorful dessert.
- Add chocolate egg candies to your Rice Krispies mixture for added crunch and a fun Easter surprise.
- Top with melted chocolate or colorful frosting to brighten them up and make them extra special just in time for your Easter celebration.
Add Easter Flair to Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
Chocolate-covered strawberries aren't just for Valentine's Day. With a couple of fun tweaks, everybunny will gush over your chocolate covered strawberries.
- Dip your strawberries in orange candy melt with an additional drizzle of the same color for an easy carrot.
- Cover your strawberries in pastel candy melts and sprinkles for an effortless Easter rainbow.
- Use a paint brush covered in melted chocolate to splatter your pastel colored strawberries to mimic a speckled egg.
- Use bunny feet icing decorations and a mini marshmallow to create the cutest Easter bunny bottom on your chocolate covered strawberries.
Get Creative With Chocolate Easter Bark
This Easter treat is entirely customizable with all of your favorite Easter candies. Use your favorite chocolate and lots of colorful candies to make fun and festive Easter chocolate bark.
Make an Easter Charcuterie Board
Feed a crowd on Easter with a sweet charcuterie board full of classic candies and treats for the holiday. You can even make a themed board with pastel colors, bunny shaped goodies, Easter egg-inspired delectables, or an irresistible chocolate spread.
Make Your Easter Extra Sweet
Impress everybunny at your Easter gathering with a treat that's as cute as it is yummy. Simple twists on classic desserts will have your guests thinking you spent way more time in the kitchen than you actually did. Easter is that much sweeter when dessert comes together quickly.