Finding a great vacation destination is challenging, but there are many Six Flags theme park locations that entertain, thrill and delight millions of guests every year. There are 18 parks today that proudly operate under the Six Flags brand, 16 of which are in the United States.
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: This park combines seven roller coasters and numerous other rides with amazing animals, including water-loving tigers, killer whales, and an interactive aviary for a wild vacation spot near San Francisco.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain: This park north of Los Angeles has 15 roller coasters spanning a wide range of thrill-seeking styles, including inverted, wooden, suspended, launched, flying, and 4-D designs.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor: This water park, located in Valencia just north of Los Angeles, has more than 25 rides and slides, including an interactive water funhouse, enclosed slides, a wave pool, racing slides, a group funnel slide, and a relaxing lazy river.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas: This family-oriented San Antonio destination features seven roller coasters and a water park with a Texas-shaped wave pool.
- Six Flags Over Texas: Located in Arlington, this original Six Flags park offers guests 12 different roller coasters and dozens of other rides for all ages.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor: Across the street from Six Flags Over Texas, this water park has attractions ranging from mild splashes to extreme deluges, including a surfing simulator, toboggan slides, a wave pool, family slides, beach volleyball and more.
- Six Flags Over Georgia: Located in Atlanta, this park's 11 roller coasters offer pure Southern hospitality with a heavy spice of Six Flags fun. Other rides include a standing drop tower, raging rapids ride, and more attractions for all ages.
- Six Flags White Water: This Atlanta water park has both mild and moderate wet thrills, including a four story interactive water tree house, a funnel slide, lily pad walks, a six lane racing slide, and many children's water attractions.
- Six Flags Great America: This park near Chicago features 12 roller coasters at different thrill levels as well as a wide range of spinning and freefall rides, plus the Wiggles World area just for kids.
- Six Flags America: This Baltimore park features eight roller coasters and a wide selection of classic rides that befit its home in one of America's most historic cities, including bumper cars, a Scrambler, swings, antique cars, and a white water rafting adventure.
- Six Flags New England: Located about 100 miles west of Boston, this park includes the Hurricane Harbor Water Park and offers an assortment of roller coasters, family-friendly rides and entertainment venues to choose from.
- Six Flags St. Louis: This park offers eight exciting coasters, a seven acre white water rafting ride and other thrill rides, the Bugs Bunny National Park area for kids, and a 12 acre water park for guests to enjoy.
- Six Flags Great Adventure: Located in Jackson, this park has 13 roller coasters - including the world's tallest, fastest coaster, Kingda Ka - and a wide selection of other rides, including many options for families and children.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor: Also in Jackson, this 45 acre water park has a one million gallon wave pool, a range of body and tube slides, and an interactive river with geysers and waterfalls.
- The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom: This park near Lake George features both wet and dry thrills with six different roller coasters and a range of water slides.
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Water Park: Also near Lake George, this is the first indoor water park in New York and features many fun attractions, including a surfing simulator, family slides, tube slides, and an interactive splash tree house.
- La Ronde, Montreal: Located in Quebec, this park features an assortment of thrill rides, including the tallest two-track wooden roller coaster in the world and a gargoyle-themed VR experience, along with rides and entertainment for the entire family.
- Six Flags Mexico: This Mexico City theme park features eight roller coasters and two water attractions among its nearly 50 total rides. The park is divided into sections themed after different global destinations, including Mexico, France, Polynesia, Switzerland and Hollywood.
Upcoming International Locations:
In addition to the parks named above, Six Flags also plans to open the following locations internationally in the near future:
Choosing a Six Flags Park
Before deciding on the next thrilling adventure, guests should check the official Six Flags website to discover the types of thrills, current promotions and other amenities available at each park. Make your Six Flags theme park getaway the best vacation ever.