- Registered Nurse: Licensed in her state to be a nurse
- Wesley Passavant School of Nursing
Certifications and Awards
- Advanced Life Support: Provide advanced care to save lives
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provide advanced life saving care to children
- Neonatal Resuscitation: Provide breathing support to infants in distress
Her nursing experience spans more than 35 years in adult and pediatric critical care, emergency nursing, and neonatal critical care. She is certified in Advanced Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Neonatal Resuscitation. She currently works in neonatal intensive care at Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital in Lafayette Indiana. Her education is from Wesley Passavant School of Nursing at Northwestern in Chicago Illinois.
In addition, she possesses a vocational teaching license for Grades 9-12 to teach health occupations, careers, and medical terminology.