The sun is a source of warmth, energy, and all-around good vibes for so many people. Basking in the sun's rays lifts spirits, creates hope, and plain old feels good! Create a cheery mood with your favorite sunny pics and perfect sunshine captions, and let the world know that no one is raining on your wonderfully warm and bright day.
Short and Sweet Sunshine Captions for Instagram
A picture is worth a thousand words, so captions pairing with pics don't have to be lengthy. The images do all the talking! These short, sweet, and sunny captions are the perfect complement to all of your happy images.
- Wherever the sun shines is where I shall be.
- Wrap me in your rays.
- Fueled by love and sunshine.
- Sunny days are my favorite days.
- Sunkissed everything, please.
- Give me those good sunshine vibes.
- Current mood: warm and sunny.
- Keep the sunshine coming.
- Can't steal my sunshine.
- Not much in life is free, but sunshine is!
Famous Words on Sunshine
Plenty of word geniuses have been inspired by none other than the big old ball of fire in the sky. These notable sunshine captions are phrases everyone can relate to on one level or another.
- "Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows." - Helen Keller
- "Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." - James M. Barrie
- "Look at the sunny side of everything." - Christian D. Larson
- "I hear you in the morning sun." - Adrienne Posey
- "Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows." - Robert Green Ingersoll
- "Some days you just have to create your own sunshine." - Sam Sundquist
- "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." - David Viscott
- "In a world like ours, all we've got to be is the warmth of the morning sun." - Michael Bassey Johnson
- "To be happy, you must be your own sunshine." - C.E. Jerningham
Captions for Waking With the Sunrise
Wake with the sun on your face and seize the day. Nothing sets the world right like a beautiful sunrise early in the morning.
- Pour those rays onto me and watch me dance in the light.
- Good morning sunshine; let's roll.
- Rise and shine! Coffee, sunshine, and slay this day.
- If the sun can manage to wake up each day, then so can I!
- Start your day with a sunrise.
- A sunrise is nature's way of saying everything will be alright.
- My soul is the color of sunrise.
- Never miss the chance to watch the world wake up and glow.
- A sunrise is the sun's way of stretching its arms and saying good morning.
- A bright sunrise reminds you that not all is lost, no matter what.
Sunny Captions Inspired by Song Lyrics
Plenty of lyrical wonders have used the sun as their musical muse. These catchy lyrics are all about sunshine; and they are totally caption worthy.
- "Sunshine gonna wash my blues away." - Zac Brown Band, Knee Deep
- "Sunshine, blue eyes, tan lines, slow tide rolling." - Jake Owen, Beachin'
- "Cause I got that sunshine in my pocket, got that good song in my feet." - Justin Timberlake, Can't Stop the Feeling
- "I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine." - Natasha Bedingfield, Pocket of Sunshine
- "I wanna soak up the sun." - Sheryl Crow, Soak Up the Sun
- "Here comes the sun." The Beatles, Here Comes the Sun
- "Walking on sunshine." - Katrina and the Waves, Walking on Sunshine
Sunshine Captions From Parents to Kids
Your child is your sunshine, making you smile every single day. Celebrate your bundle of light and joy with a caption tailor-made for parents and kids.
- Shine on my little human.
- You are my little ball of sunny delight.
- Shine your light on the world, little one, for you are sunshine.
- Bright, warm, and full of fire is my little sun.
- Being a parent is knowing the sun will shine every day because of them.
- Sweetheart, you are my daily dose of sunshine.
- For as long as the sun burns bright, I will love you, sweet child of mine.
Love and Sunshine Captions
Nothing makes you feel warm inside like sunlight and love. They are the sun in your universe, so let them know with words just for lovers.
- You brighten my world and warm my soul; you are my sun.
- Wrap me in your arms and your light, and never let me go.
- Kiss me, sunshine; I am yours.
- Two things in life melt me: Sunshine and you.
- So, my love, this is what it feels like to stand next to the sun?
- When you need me, I'll be your sun.
- Your love is the sunshine that helps me grow.
- A season of love is the sunniest of seasons.
- To be with you in the sun is to be in heaven on earth.
Sunshine After the Rain Captions
Life isn't all roses and sunshine. People fall on hard times, get knocked down, and have to claw their way back to the top. Celebrate the sunshine after the storm, and know there is always light after darkness with these inspirational and empowering sunshine after the rain captions.
- Where there is no sun, be the sun.
- Seeing the sunshine means taking on the storm first.
- Yesterday's darkness can be chased off by the sunrays of today.
- Should life become a storm, hold yourself up like the sun.
- Cry like the rain, and when you're done, shine like the sun.
- Darkness doesn't last forever. Wait for the light, for it shall come once more.
- I'm just a girl/guy, staring at the rain, wishing for the sun.
- When all hope is lost, remember the sun will shine again.
- When the rain keeps falling, remember the sunshine and rainbows aren't too far behind.
- Heartbreak heals with the rising of the sun.
Soak Up Those Rays of Light Whenever You Can
When the sun peeks out from the clouds, stop what you are doing and soak up those rays. Let the light in and watch as any darkness fades from you. Celebrate warmth, light, and love with your favorite sunshine caption.