Junior year is full of memories, friendship, dances, and don't forget the selfies! It's also a pivotal moment where your dreams start to become a reality, and quotes and captions can help highlight what's going on in your world. Whether you're celebrating your first day or on your way out, you can find nostalgic, motivational, and fun junior year captions that'll stand out to your followers.
Captions to Begin Junior Year
It felt like forever, but you made it. Junior year is finally upon you. Share a few captions that reminisce about that exhilarating moment of entering junior year. Try posting these on a friend's Snap on the first day of school.
- Juniors are like ¾ downloaded!
- In the home stretch now. Welcome to junior year.
- Walk through those doors with a junior attitude.
- The excitement is mounting. Graduation is only one year away.
- Dances, rings, and parties! Junior life here I come!
- Calling all juniors! College freebies await.
- Next year the last first day begins. Enjoying every moment of junior year. #timeflies
- Juniors are getting ready for their senior year swag.
- Junior year is the pre-game.
Cute & Funny Junior Year Captions for Instagram
By junior year, you know the drill. The school is almost yours to rule. You aren't that lowly freshman anymore, wondering where the cafeteria is. Upperclassman life - here you come. While it can be a whirlwind of college prep and applications, sports or extracurriculars, and preparing for your senior year, you don't want to miss a moment to post about and capture everything that's happening as a junior. Share a few of the best junior year moments with your friends.
- Just when I thought freshman year would never end, junior year began. #blinkanditsgone
- Are your volunteer hours ready? Junior problems.
- One must capture every moment of junior year!
- I've waited 11 years for this. #juniorlife
- Don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy each moment of your junior year.
- Save responsibility for senior year. #enjoyingjunioryear
- Anticipation looks like junior year.
Motivational Quotes for Juniors
By the time you hit junior year, it can be a little hard to find motivation. Your classes are getting tougher, and it feels like you've been in school forever. When are you going to graduate already? Inspirational quotes for students might just help give you the motivation you need to make it through the year.
- The power of the future is in the hands of the junior class.
- Enjoy the path but keep pushing forward through junior year.
- Your hard work has almost paid off. Senior year is nearly in your grasp.
- Begin laying your future in junior year.
- Allow junior year to light the flame that ignites the path to your future.
- Now is the time to try and fail. Make your junior year shine.
Nostalgic Quotes to Mark the End of Junior Year
Some days it feels like high school is never going to end. On other days, you look around at the school where you've spent the last several years of your life and wonder where the time has gone. How did you make it to junior year already? Where did your youth go? Get nostalgic about the journey with these unique end-of-junior-year captions.
- As a kid, you want nothing more than to make it to high school. Then you enter your junior year and realize it's almost over.
- They say time flies when you're having fun. Well, I must have had a lot of fun. Junior year is done.
- It's strange to think about how quickly and slowly junior year came to an end.
- In the midst of making memories and plans for tomorrow, you realize your junior year is almost over.
- Some of the best memories are made while you're waiting to be a senior.
- Junior year is a strange mix of anticipation of graduating and reminiscing about youth.
Junior Year of College Captions to Make Your Post Shine
Junior year is a phenomenal year of making memories. Don't lose a minute by sharing how it feels to be in the home stretch of your college adventure. Because the moments are always gone too soon.
- When you reach junior year of college, your future is so close you can taste it.
- No one can stop me. I've got that junior-year vibe.
- My college life is nearing its end. #junioryear
- College upperclassman is a whole other level. #junioryearrocks
- Junior year leaves you wondering if you've made it or fear the end.
- First picks on classes. You know you've made it to junior year.
Famous Inspirational Quotes for Junior Year
Get your class motivated junior year with a famous quote. It will spark the inspiration you need to make it to senior year!
- "Be bold, be courageous, be your best." - Gabrielle Giffords
- "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
- "We chase wild dreams and long for all that eludes us, when the greatest joys are within our grasp, if we can only recognize them." - Ben Sherwood
- "Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It's the moments that take your breath away." - Alex Hitchens
- "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
- "So many things are possible just as long as you don't know they're impossible." - Norton Juster
Capture the Feeling of Your Junior Year
Are you adding high school pics to Instagram? Then a caption might be more your style. When you need to find the perfect words to define your junior year, there is no better place to look. You can also use quotes and captions on gifts for your fellow juniors. These moments in your life are some you never want to forget! Share your favorites with the rest of your junior class and get excited about all your future holds.