Karma is all about the concept of cause and effect and those who buy into it believe that what goes around, comes right back around. These karma quotes reflect the idea that whatever energies and actions you put into the world are going to find their way back to you someday and in some way. Choose wisely, people. The choices you make today might affect your tomorrow!
Powerful Karma Quotes That Make You Think
These karma quotes are packed with power. They help you see the world through a different lens, recognize that everyone is intricately interwoven into the universe, and each person is responsible for much of what happens to them, all thanks to karma.
- Reflect on your past actions and in doing this, you can see your future.
- When the bad keeps coming, remember to continue putting out those positive vibes. They will catch up with you eventually.
- You and the universe have a cosmic bond. Embrace it. Nurture it. Know that you have one another's backs.
- The only thing in life that you can really count on is karma.
- Seeking revenge is a wasted action. It will come in its own way, in its own time.
- You can change your name, address, and hair, but if you don't change your ways, you won't be able to hide from your karma.
Recognizable Karma Quotes
Judging by these famous quotes, plenty of wise folks choose to live their lives by the laws of karma. Borrow a timeless karma quote or two to help illustrate your own beliefs in the workings of the world.
- "Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?" - Jodi Picoult
- "Learn to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else." - Leonardo da Vinci
- "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." - Wayne Dyer
- "When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life." - Keanu Reeves
- "The universe does not carry debts. It always returns back to you what you gave it." - Drishti Bablani
- "Karma is justice. It does not reward or punish, because we have to earn all that we receive." - Mary T. Brown
- "If you're really a mean person you're going to come back as a fly and eat poop." - Kurt Cobain
- "Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven."- Mary Baker Eddy
- "You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger." - Buddha
- "I heard that karma is vengeful and is also a light sleeper." - Rudy Francisco
Short Quotes on Life's Karma
Karma is not a long, drawn-out, complex concept. It is a simple idea to live by. These short karma quotes are as simple as the idea of karma itself.
- Live with love, and fear no bad karma.
- Let karma fight your battles.
- Take a long look in the mirror. Do you fear karma or welcome her?
- Two things you can not escape: taxes and karma.
- Karma will take care of you one way or another.
Funny Quotes on Karma
While plenty of people take karma very seriously, life is too short not to have a chuckle. These funny karma quotes have a subtle way of reminding you to put positive energy into the universe; otherwise, the fallout could be unpleasant--and kind of funny!
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself! Love, Karma
- Performing random acts of kindness is like putting money in a karma bank.
- Want proof of karma? Look at your children, then look at your laughing parents.
- When karma comes back around, she is either going to be your guardian angel or a hitman.
- If you try to cause harm-a, brace yourself for bad karm-a.
- Having karma is like being chased by a butterfly or like being chased by a bear. Go ahead and choose the one you would prefer breathing down your back.
- Karma is like that one nagging relative who seems to find you, no matter how hard you try to hide.
- Karma is coming for you. Whether she hugs you or tackles you to the ground is entirely up to you.
- Karma starts with a "K" because she can kiss you or she can kick you.
Be Sure Your Karma Is on Point
Karma believers know that every action they make is going to impact them in some manner, so they make sure to live with intention and kindness. When you share love and kindness with others, you are bound to get some in return as a thank you for your good karma. Whatever you do, and wherever you go, keep Karma on your mind.