Martini time. Is there a finer time? A Hendrick's martini with a lemon twist, perhaps a buzzy espresso martini, or something a little more tart like a cosmo - there's no problem, day, or moment that can't be fixed or improved upon with a martini in hand. Sneak a snapshot of that beauty in your hand then copy + paste your favorite caption. Bottoms up!
Witty Martini Captions
Martinis, as regal as they are, call for a bit of sass, light sarcasm, or a witty turn of phrase.
- You had me at martini.
- Eat, sleep, martini. Repeat as needed.
- The espresso martini life for me
- Life gave me lemons, so I made a lemon drop.
- I only make martinis, never excuses.
- I've never met a gin martini I didn't like.
- When in doubt, I find a martini helps.
- Monday? Oh, you mean martini-day.
- A martini a day keeps the clouds at bay.
- More than a drink, a lifestyle
- Queen of #MartiniMonday
- Another night of martinis and mischief
- A gin martini is good for the soul.
- My love language is martinis.
- Talk (martini) dirty to me.
- I like my martinis as dry as my humor.
- I only work to support my espresso martini habit.
- Shaken, not stirred - absolutely caffeinated
- What a martini can't fix isn't worth my time.
Short Martini Captions to Start the Night Off Right
Keep it short, you have a martini that's getting warm. And, besides, martinis do most of the talking for themselves. This caption is a supporting act.
- Stirred, not shaken
- A sip of heaven
- Martinis & memories
- Olive you & my martini
- In my dirty martini era
- But first, a martini...
- My martini, my rules
- Martini & chill
- I work hard, martini harder
- Destination: martini
- Extra dirty tonight
- It's 'tini time
- Martinis are the bee's knees.
- Vermouth need not apply
- A martini is tranquility.
- Sun set, martini rising
- Martini dreams
Quotable Martini Captions to Go With Your Drink
Allow the stars and professional martini drinkers to do the talking for you.
- "A perfect martini should be made by filling a glass with gin, then waving it in the general direction of Italy." Noel Coward
- "One martini is all right. Two are too many, and three are not enough." James Thurber
- "Hearts full of youth, hearts full of truth, six parts of gin to one part vermouth." Tom Lehrer
- "I never go jogging, it makes me spill my martini." George Burns
- "Happiness is finding two olives in your martini when you're hungry." Johnny Carson
- "Shaken, not stirred." James Bond
- "We know the best feeling in the world is the one between the second and third martini." Al Pacino
- "When I have one martini, I feel bigger, wiser, taller. When I have a second, I feel superlative. When I have more, there's no holding me." William Faulkner
An Ode to the Photographable Martini
You're unstoppable with a martini in hand. So why not let the world know when you're gearing up for your next evening of mischief with a martini drink caption. What better way to celebrate your love of martinis.