Becoming a mother is a life-changing experience; and the joy of motherhood can start during pregnancy, before the child even arrives. If you know any expectant moms, be sure to honor them on Mother's Day as they eagerly anticipate their little one's debut. These Happy Mother's Day messages for moms-to-be ensure all mamas welcoming babies into the world feel some love.
Heartfelt Happy Mother's Day Messages for Moms-to-Be
Say Happy Mother's Day to a mom-to-be with a loving, heartfelt message full of well wishes. Whether the parent-in-waiting is your best friend, neighbor, sister, or child, these quotes get the sweet sentiment across.
- There is little doubt you'll make an excellent mother, as you are already such a spectacular person to so many. Happy Mother's Day!
- They say good things come to those who wait, and waiting on baby is no greater example of this. Happy Mother's Day to our favorite mommy-in-waiting.
- Watching you bloom as an expectant mother has been the greatest joy. Can't wait to see you thrive in this new role. Happy Mother's Day.
- Expecting a baby is a miracle, and no one is more deserving of this miracle than you. Happy Mother's Day, mama-to-be.
- We are so thrilled to welcome you into Club Motherhood. Celebrate this first Mother's Day in style, because firsts only come along once!
- Nothing is as beautiful as a mama-to-be, nor should anyone be as lavishly celebrated. Happy Mother's Day!
- As radiant as the sun, as glowing as the stars, and as serene as the blue skies, you wear motherhood so stunningly. Happy Mother's Day, mommy-to-be.
- On this Mother's Day, we celebrate all you are and all you shall soon become. You will be an amazing mom.
Short and Sweet Mother's Day Quotes for Expectant Mothers
Genuine messages can be lengthy and packed with well-meaning words, but they don't have to be! Send a short, sweet, Happy Mother's Day message to expectant women so they know they will be loved and supported in their parenthood journey.
- Happy Mother's Day to the prettiest pregnant mama in the world.
- Blessed is this baby you will be raising. Happy Mother's Day.
- Happy VERY first Mother's Day. The coolest club in town can't wait to welcome its newest member.
- Sending Mother's Day love to a lady made for the gig!
- Happy Mother's Day to a truly special mama-to-be.
- Today is about you, your journey, and all the celebration and joy that awaits.
Funny Happy Mother's Day Wishes for a Mom-to-Be
Parenthood is serious business, but that doesn't mean there won't be plenty of smiles and giggles along the way. Say happy Mother's Day to a mom-to-be with humor.
- Enjoy this Mother's Day, as it will likely be the last one that includes legit rest and relaxation.
- Happy First Mother's Day. This year you get flowers; next year, you'll be getting dirty diapers.
- Moms-to-be celebrate their special day getting kicked around (from the inside, that is)!
- Kick back, have a Mother's Day mocktail and relish in the last quiet holiday you will ever have.
- Happy Mother's Day to someone who will definitely NOT be a regular mom, but a cool mom. (A reference to the iconic movie Mean Girls).
Loving Happy Mother's Day Quotes for Your Partner
They will make the most wonderful mother in the world, and you are so lucky that your child will get to call your partner, "Mommy." Tell your partner Happy Mother's Day and let them know how much you appreciate them with these loving words.
- There is no Mother's Day gift I could ever give you that could compare to the gift you are about to give this family. Happy Mother's Day!
- Happy Mother's Day to the person who completes me and is working on completing this family.
- You house our child, and you house my heart. Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful woman in the world.
- Watching you grow into this new chapter in life has been the greatest blessing to witness. I can't wait to see you grow along with our child. Happy Mother's Day.
- Happy Mother's Day to a super partner and a super soon-to-be mama!
- Seeing you pregnant with our child makes my heart and love grow for you in tandem. Happiest Mother's Day to the most beautiful mama-to-be.
Make Mother's Day Special for Moms-to-Be
Just because she isn't holding her baby in her arms quite yet doesn't mean she shouldn't be showered with love on Mother's Day. Send Mother's Day blessings and messages to support the ladies in your life who are mere moments away from the greatest adventure life has to offer.