If you need a little help finding the right way to express New Year's greetings, check out these inspiring quotes. Whether you're searching for the perfect social media caption or are hoping to identify a creative New Year's catchphrase, chances are good that you'll discover the perfect phrase right here.
Short New Year Captions to Liven up Your Pictures
A New Year's celebration is all about the bash. And, where there are parties, there are pictures. Liven up your photos of the festivities with a few choice New Year's captions. These original quotes can make your photographs pop on social media.
- Namaste, new year.
- Seize the year!
- Celebrate new!
- What's your resolution?
- Tomorrow is another year.
- The new year is your year!
- Resolution + action = solution.
- New year, new beginnings!
- Tomorrow is a fresh start, so party today.
- The best beginnings start with a kiss.
- New beginnings start today.
- The power to change your future starts now.
- You are the creator of your new year. Make it the best.
- Make your new year sparkle.
Positive New Year Sayings to Ring in the Year
The new year is a time to let the old go and ring in a bright new future. It's a joyous time to explore future dreams and hopes. Get everyone stoked about ringing in a bright future through a few inspirational new year quotes.
- A new year brings new hope and new memories. Enjoy it.
- Take a moment to reflect on this past year. As the new dawn comes, look forward to a bright new year to enjoy.
- The road to the future is winding. Each new year brings endless possibilities to create a new path.
- Tomorrow is a fresh start. Make the most of it.
- Get lost in the wonder of a clean slate. Happy New Year.
- Each new year is a stream leading to the ocean of your life.
- You are writing the book of your life with each new year that passes. May this chapter be amazing. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Quotes
Looking for the perfect way to send good tidings for the new year? These happy new year quotes can help you find just the right words.
- Wishing you a year filled with shiny objects!
- Greet the new year with glee!
- May the new year bring joy to you and the ones you hold dear.
- Just say yes to the possibilities a new year brings.
- Happy final countdown to a fresh new year!
- Best wishes and good cheer for a happy new year!
- Keep calm and have a happy new year!
- May your new year be blessed.
- May this year be ever in your favor.
- May all the happiness you deserve be yours in the new year.
- May this new year be your time to shine.
- Welcome the new year with open arms.
New Year Quotes for Friends
As the new year draws near, it's a great time to send a special message to your friends. Whether you're looking for something to text to your besties or a social media post for all of your virtual friends, one of these is sure to meet your needs.
- The best way to ring in a new year is with an old friend.
- There's nothing better about ringing in a new year than being near friends and family so dear.
- I resolve to spend more time with you in the new year.
- Here's a heartfelt New Year's toast to the special friends I love the most.
- Another trip around the sun with my besties!
- With friends like these, every day is New Year's Eve.
- The new year's path may have twists and bends, but we'll chart them together as the best of friends.
- As the year draws to an end, it makes me smile to know that you'll always be my friend.
- New year's bubbly is delicious times doubly when toasting with special friends so lovely!
- Let's raise our glasses together and drink, the New Year is sure to be even better than we think!
- With you by my side, I'm ready to go around the sun on another ride.
Funny New Year Quotes
Facing a new year is a great time to express your sense of humor. These chuckle-worthy quotes are sure to get more than a few laughs.
- Bad habits are so last year!
- Same stuff, different year.
- Every new year starts with a first!
- Who's ready to watch this year de-party?
- Out with a bang, in with a resolution!
- May all of your New Year's resolutions stick.
- Let's toast and drink a glass of bubbly to welcome a new year that's sure to be lovely.
- Having champagne on New Year's Eve? Plan for a bit of cham-pain on New Year's Day!
- What the new year holds remains unknown, but with friends like you, I know I'll never be alone.
- Another new year? Wash, rinse, make it even better than the last!
- There's no time for a frown as the New Year's Eve clock counts down!
- Counting down to the new year is like waiting for a reset button.
- Let's light up the sky to bid the current year goodbye.
Emotional New Year Quotes for an Amazing Start
It's time to celebrate the new year! Share a few fun and thought-provoking quotes with your family and friends. These are great for adding to a New Year's party goodie bag or to write on your decorations. You can also add them to the table settings at your party. Give all your family, friends, and co-workers a fantastic start to the year.
- A new chapter starts today; make it the most amazing one yet.
- The time is now. The day is today. Ring in your new year by following the path to your dreams.
- Use this new year to get one step closer to your dreams.
- Make this new year perfectly you. The roads you can take are limitless.
- Yesterday is gone. Use this new year to start fresh.
- Today, you are ending a chapter. There is a fresh page just waiting to be written.
- Find the you that you want to be this New Year.
- With the turning of the clock, you have a fresh start. Make the most of it. Happy New Year.
New Year Quotes About Life
As one year ends and a new one begins, it's only natural to think about what has happened so far in your life and what is still to come.
- Each new year has a place in the story of a lifetime.
- Make each new year better than the last.
- Make this new year count.
- Face the future with resolve.
- The key to life doesn't lie with a single New Year's resolution.
- Changing your life requires keeping resolutions, not just making them.
- Welcome to the first day of your life story's next chapter.
- The best is yet to come.
- Leave yesterday behind. What tomorrow holds is there, waiting for you to find!
- Believe in the magic of New Year's Eve.
- There's no time like the present.
- In the story of life, a new year is a reminder that the rest is yet to come.
- Leaving the year behind might cause some sorrow, but each new year brings great possibilities for tomorrow.
- Life includes a series of years with ups and downs and joys and fears.
New Year Quotes About Gratitude
The beginning of a new year is a great time to focus on the many things you have to be grateful for. These quotes about gratitude can help you express just that.
- Enter the new year with an attitude of gratitude.
- Resolutions are great, but gratitude is even better.
- Look to the future, but be grateful for the past.
- Gratitude for the past sets the stage for positive resolutions that will really last.
- Reflect and rejoice in all you've achieved; may your future be even greater than you dare to believe.
- In the new year, resolve to say thank you to everyone who made a positive impact in your life over the past year.
- As the new year draws near, it's a great time to reflect and be grateful for the adventure of life.
- You may not know what the new year will bring, but you do know what all has gone before. Surely there's a lot to be grateful for.
- Is the year almost over? It's never too late to say, "You, I appreciate!"
- Don't forget amid the fireworks and pranks to pause for a moment and mindfully give thanks.
- While the end of the year is counting down, remember to say thank you to all of the people you count on.
- Which are you more grateful for? The year before soon to be in the rearview mirror or the one ahead drawing nearer and nearer?
- As the current year draws to an end, I hope your heart is satisfied, and with life, you are gratified.
Welcome the New Year
These quotes offer a number of unique ways to use a quote to express sentiments about the end of one year and the beginning of another. However you choose to use these creative sayings, be sure to have a happy and fortunate new year!