A birthday at Christmas time makes the holiday season even more special. Adding to all the celebrations, a Christmas birthday brings all the joyous feelings of the holiday with all the reflective and celebratory feelings of another trip around the sun. Wish your loved one a happy Christmas birthday with words that encapsulate all the merriment and smiles of a double celebration.
Send Them a Sentimental Christmas Birthday Message
Remind the birthday guy or gal why you're thankful for them and why you love celebrating their birth at Christmas time. Try a simple but sweet merry Christmas and happy birthday message that lets them know how much you care. Use these messages on social media posts, inside of cards, or in a quick text message to your loved one.
- You make everything around you merry and bright. Happy Christmas birthday!
- May you know how loved and cherished you are all year long. You make every holiday more joyous just by being you. Merriest of birthdays to you!
- You are the very best gift of the season. Happy birthday and merry Christmas!
- I hope you know Christmas is made even more special because of you. I hope you have the happiest birthday ever.
- Christmas is my favorite time of year, all because of you. Happy Christmas birthday!
- I hope your year is full of all the joy you bring to the people around you every day. Merry Christmas and happy birthday.
- You give everyone in your life a reason to hope, smile, and be joyful at Christmas and all year long. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- Merry Christmas and happy birthday to the one who makes us all laugh and shows us all how to be kind and generous all year round.
- Your birth might not get its own month of celebration, but you certainly deserve to be celebrated today and all season long. Merry Christmas and happy birthday.
- You make every Christmas merry, and I hope you feel so loved on this day and every day. Happy birthday!
Make Them Laugh With a Funny Christmas Birthday Wish
There's no better time for a light-hearted message than a birthday and Christmas celebration. Try a birthday Christmas wish that will leave the special birthday person with a giggle and a heart full of joy.
- Sharing your birthday spotlight with Jesus? Tough break. I still think you're worth celebrating, though. Happy Christmas birthday!
- I promise your gift isn't frankincense or myrrh. Merry Christmas and happy birthday.
- At your age, a Christmas birthday is practical. You'll never forget when it is!
- Are you finally old enough to ask for your two front teeth on Christmas again? Merry birthday wishes!
- Hope the ghost of Christmas "present" is good to you this year. Happy birthday!
- I was going to give you an awesome Christmas birthday present, but there wasn't enough gift wrap to cover me. Happy Christmas birthday to you!
- Hope your Christmas is memorable, but your birthday is a blur. Turn up!
- Another year of being overlooked on your birthday because it's also Christmas. At least you'll get gifts! Merry Christmas birthday to you.
- At your age, you might prefer it if people forgot your birthday because of Christmas. Happy holidays!
- On this day, many years ago, a truly special person was brought into the world. Happy birthday, Jesus! Oh, and you too.
- Hopefully, you don't already have a partridge in a pear tree - the turtle doves were sold out. Happy Christmas birthday!
Make a Child Feel Special With a Kid-Friendly Christmas Birthday Message
Kids look forward to Christmas and birthdays all year long. Give the Christmas kiddo a message that expresses all the excitement of the season and of their special day. Help them feel special during the holiday season and let them know that their big day matters to you.
- You're kind, generous, and oh-so-special. I know you're on the nice list this year. Happy birthday and merry Christmas!
- Happy birthday to the best Christmas gift we could ever get. You make every single day of the year special. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to the coolest kid. Hope you get extra gifts this year. Merry Christmas!
- Your birthday is more fun than flying one of Santa's reindeer. Happy Christmas birthday.
- Sharing your birthday with Christmas just means you are an extra special gift to those around you. Happy birthday to the best kid I know.
- You get Christmas lights, hot cocoa, and extra gifts on your birthday? Wow, you must be one special kid. Happy birthday!
- You are the best Christmas gift I ever received. I love you more than anything. Happy birthday.
- A kid as awesome as you deserves a double celebration. Happy birthday and merry Christmas!
- You must be one of Santa's favorites. Your birthday falls on his favorite day!
- I heard from Santa, and he said that having a birthday on Christmas makes you an honorary elf! Happy Christmas birthday!
Let Them Know You Didn't Forget With a Belated Christmas Birthday Wish
It's a busy time of year, and everyone understands that. Offer a late Christmas birthday wish to the person in your life born at Christmas time. They will appreciate the gesture even if it doesn't arrive on time.
- I'm hoping you'll give me a break on this belated birthday gift. I was helping at the North Pole, and your birthday happened to fall on my busiest work day. Happy belated birthday and merry Christmas!
- I promise I didn't forget. I just forgot to check my list twice. Happy birthday!
- Don't put me on the naughty list. Your gift is late, but it has arrived. Merry Christmas and happy belated birthday.
- We can't all be perfect like Santa. I hope you'll accept these belated birthday wishes.
- Even though your gift is late, you are always on my mind at Christmas and all year round. Happy belated birthday!
- I somehow lost track of time in the busyness of the season. But I haven't forgotten how special you are to me. Merry Christmas and happy belated birthday.
- I hope you will accept these belated birthday and Christmas wishes and know that you matter to me all year long.
- Late, but certainly not forgotten. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Merry Christmas!
- I didn't forget you and neither will Santa. Happy belated birthday and merry Christmas.
Go for a Meaningful & Spiritual Approach With a Religious Christmas Birthday Message
Remind your loved one of the reason for the season and let them know how much you cherish their presence in your life. A sweet birthday wish with a religious Christmas message will touch their heart.
- I'm so thankful that you were born on Christmas. I get to celebrate you while celebrating Jesus! Wishing you a season of love and a birthday full of smiles.
- Wishing you peace, love, and hope on your special day. May you be reminded of the reason we celebrate the season as you thank God for another year. Happy Christmas birthday!
- You light up my life like Christmas lights up the world. Merry Christmas birthday wishes to you.
- Celebrating you and the love of Christ on this special day. Happy Christmas birthday.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays as you reflect on all your blessings and the true meaning of Christmas.
- Wishing you a year of blessings as you celebrate what Christmas means to you. Happy birthday!
- May you be reminded of God's love for you this Christmas as you celebrate. Happy birthday!
Share What's in Your Heart With the One You Love on Their Birthday
Is your significant other sharing their birthday with the Christmas season? Let them know they are a gift you're forever grateful for with a romantic Christmas birthday message.
- All I ever wanted for Christmas was you. Happy birthday to my favorite Christmas gift.
- You mean more to me than anything wrapped beneath the tree. I hope you feel so loved on your birthday.
- You are more beautiful than a Christmas snow. I love you. Happy birthday.
- You make every holiday special, and I'm so glad I get to do this life with you. Happy Christmas birthday.
- Every Christmas I'm reminded of the gift that you are in my life. I love everything about you. Happy birthday.
- I love celebrating your birthday at Christmas because it's one more reason to get you under the mistletoe. XOXO, happy birthday.
- Meet me under the mistletoe to receive your birthday gift. Merry Christmas.
- The love I have for you is brighter than all the Christmas lights in the world. I hope you feel cherished and adored. Merry Christmas and happy birthday.
- I can't wait to spend every Christmas with you. I love you. Happy birthday.
- I love celebrating these special moments with you. You make life joyous and bright. All my love to you for this birthday holiday season.
Show Them You Want This Christmas Birthday to Be Special With a Small Gift
A small gift to accompany a card or message will let the Christmas birthday girl or guy in your life know that you took the extra time to make them feel appreciated. Choose a gift that is small, affordable, and simple but has a big impact on their day. When you share a birthday with Christmas time, the extra details from friends and family go a long way.
- A baked birthday treat: Cupcakes, cookies, or a batch of holiday brownies will say that you put thought and time into the gift.
- Quality time: Treat your loved one to one-on-one time full of conversation, laughs, and a trip to their favorite coffee or dining venue.
- A gift card: Whether it's for retail use, food, or an experience, a gift card is a great way to show your love to someone from afar during their birthday Christmas celebration.
- A self-care kit: Treat them to luxury and relaxation with a small self-care kit. Include a combination of self-care items like candles, lip balm, a sleep mask, skincare items, and perfume samples.
- A good read: Books are a great gift, and there's sure to be a read that will suit anyone. Offer them a book you recently enjoyed or a new title from an author they love.
- A blanket: One of the best gifts at Christmas, a blanket will give them all the cozy vibes of the season, and they will think of you each time they snuggle up for their favorite Christmas movie.
Wish Them a Year of Joy
A Christmas birthday is truly an opportunity to celebrate life and joy. Let the person in your life know that you look forward to celebrating them as much as you anticipate the holiday season. Give them a message, and possibly a gift, that shows them how much they mean to you.