You've hung the stockings by the chimney with care and you've decked the halls. You haven't yet wrapped the gifts, but there's another thing left to do: crack a Santa joke or two! Make it punny, make it jolly, and let out a belly laugh that'll rival Santa's own bowl full of jelly with any of these laugh-out-loud Santa jokes for kids.
Santa and Elf Jokes for Elf-tastic Laughs
There's nothing more iconic at the North Pole than Santa's elves hard at work. But even they have the time to laugh at jokes!
- What did Santa tell the elves after they finished decorating the tree?
It looks tree-mendous!
- What kind of picture did Santa take with his elves?
- Why couldn't Santa's elves play basketball?
All they had were snowballs!
- Why is Santa so nice to his elves?
He wants them to have good elf-esteem!
- Why is Santa so good at reading all his letters?
He knows his elf-abet well.
- What does an elf who likes to rhyme study in Santa school?
- What did the elf tell Santa when he asked him to sweep the shop?
- What did the elves tell a grumpy Santa when the Christmas lights wouldn't work?
- Why won't Santa let his elves work on his computer?
Because they delete all of his cookies!
Santa and Reindeer Jokes We Deer You Not to Laugh At
It's a little-known fact that Santa's reindeer love to tell jokes as they travel the world on Christmas. These are a few of their favorites.
- What did Mrs Claus tell Santa when he left on Christmas Eve?
Hold on for deer life!
- What did Santa say when Rudolph's nose started glowing?
- What does Santa say before Rudolph flies?
Ready, set, glow!
- Which reindeer does Santa ask to run quick errands?
- Why does Santa fly over the houses?
Because he can't fly under them!
- Which of Santa's reindeer can you see in the sky year-round?
- Which of Santa's reindeer makes people fall in love?
- Where do the reindeer vacation?
The Santa savanna!
- Why weren't Santa's reindeer hungry on Christmas Eve?
Because he brought along the hay sleigh!
- What did Santa say when he stepped in reindoor poop?
- Who's the most impolite member of Santa's sleigh team?
Santa Jokes to Make Any Scrooge Smile
No matter the age, these Santa jokes will have even the grumpiest of Scrooges giggling. From jokes about what Santa eats for breakfast to how he deals with everyday life, these jokes make everything Santa does a little funnier.
- What does Santa eat for breakfast?
- What's Santa's favorite cereal?
- What did Santa say when he spilled his milk?
Oh no, ho ho!
- Where does Santa keep his money?
The snow bank! They never freeze his assets, there.
- Where did Santa Claus take Mrs. Claus to dance?
- Why didn't Santa's stockings want dessert?
They were stuffed!
- Why is Santa so jolly?
Because he know where all the toys are!
- What is Santa's favorite Christmas fruit?
- What does Santa Claus say when the snowmen are wearing their earmuffs?
Anything! They can't hear him.
- Which candy is Santa's favorite?
Candy canes! They have him hooked!
- What does Santa call his house rules?
- What's Santa's favorite scary movie?
- What did Santa tell his cat, who was climbing all over the house?
Take a pause, Kitty Claus!
- What's red, black, and white?
A panda in Santa's hat!
- Where does Mrs. Claus keep Santa's suit?
In the Claus-et!
- Why didn't Santa stuff the snowmen's stockings?
They don't wear stockings!
- What did Mrs. Claus serve for dessert?
A Banana Santa Sundae!
- What's Santa's favorite drink?
- What did Mrs. Claus say to Mr. Claus when he came home from work?
Your job soots you!
Santa Jokes for Kids to Tell All Through the Holidays
Tell some original jokes this Christmas, not the ones you've heard since Ralphie was forced down the stairs in pink bunny pajamas. These jokes are perfect for kids, but even kids at heart might love a few of these holiday-inspired one-liners. No Christmas is complete without the sound of laughter, so throw a few Santa jokes into the mix to get everyone chuckling.