Valentine's Day is a day you want to let those you love know how much they mean to you. From a general message to how amazing your family is to a sweet quote to write in your sister's Valentine's Day card, you can find a sweet, meaningful, or cute Valentine's Day quote for every member of your family. Whether it's a funny Valentine's quote or something more sentimental, these family-inspired quotes will brighten their day.
Special Messages to Share With Your Family on Valentine's Day
It's Valentine's Day! You might be posting sweet nothings to your loved one and getting excited about a special date, or maybe you're sharing posts on social media about friends and going to celebrate yourself this Valentine's Day. Whatever your plans are, you won't want to forget to post a special message for the family that loves you no matter what. You can throw these up on Instagram, add them to a fun Valentine's Day card, or put them in your family group chat.
- It's the love and encouragement of family that keeps my heart full today and every day.
- A family's love is the eternal fire shining in the dark. It never fails you.
- On the day to celebrate love, I celebrate the greatest love story of all - my family's.
- Valentine's Day doesn't shine without the love of your family guiding you.
- A family's love is like a warm heart hug. It reminds you that you're never alone on Valentine's Day.
- Even Cupid knows how important it is to celebrate the love of your family.
- Roses and candy have nothing on a hug from my family.
- It's nice to go out and celebrate love, but the greatest gift is coming home to my family.
- Blessings are family always standing beside you, no matter what. Happy Valentine's Day!
Make Your Daughter Feel Special With Valentine's Day Quotes
Whether you're still navigating the growing-up years with your daughter, or you want to recognize that she's always been your ride or die, the love you feel for her is eternal. Let her know with a sweet message - because Cupid's arrow hit you right in the heart the first time you saw her.
- Happy Valentine's Day to the daughter that shines with each smile. You are destined to make the world brighter.
- Not everyone gets a bright, beautiful daughter like you. Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet girl.
- From the moment I looked at you, my heart swelled with love. But getting to watch you change the world - that's a blessing I celebrate this Valentine's Day.
- I love you like the ocean loves the waves. My heart would be nothing without my daughter's infinite smiles.
- If Cupid wants to bring happiness and love to the world, he should give people daughters. Happy Valentine's Day.
- You think candy and flowers are sweet? It's nothing compared to the sweetness a daughter brings your life!
Valentine's Day Quotes for Sons to Make Them Smile
Your son is probably the apple of your eye. For so many moms, their sons light up their lives. From holding his hand to cross the street to watching him ride his first bike, you likely have so many beautiful memories swimming in your heart. Add a little something special to his Valentine's Day card or social media post with a unique quote designed just for him.
- Just like those phones you used to use when you were little, you hold the string to my heart. No matter where you are, I'm sending messages of love. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Cupid pitched the most beautiful love right into my heart. It was the love for my son.
- Love changes with time, but my love for my son is always constant. Have a beautiful Valentine's Day.
- It's important to celebrate the things you love the most on Valentine's Day. So, I'm going to celebrate my son.
- Valentine's Day isn't complete unless my son's stomach is full of chocolate and his heart is full of love.
- My heart grows with every new memory my son brings. You bring joy, love, and light to my life on Valentine's Day and every day.
Sweet Messages Mom Will Love on Valentine's Day
You might have learned the power of love from your mom. If she holds you in her heart and is always guiding your way with her wisdom, give her an extra special shout-out on Valentine's Day.
- Moms like you are why we celebrate love.
- A mother's love is the first one to warm our hearts.
- May your day be full of heart-shaped chocolates and kiddos telling you how amazing you are. I'm starting. Happy Valentine's Day Mom!
- I'd love to give you enough chocolate to show how much I appreciate everything you've done for me. But I'd need all the money in the world for a mom like you.
- No matter who enters my life, my mom will always be at the center of my heart. Happy Valentine's Day.
- You're the Hershey kiss of my life. You make everything a little sweeter with your love, Mom. Have a great Valentine's Day.
- Your love is a constant guiding light as I carve my path through life. No matter what, I always know you'll hold my hand if I need it, Mom. Happy Valentine's Day.
Strong and Caring Valentine's Day Messages for Dad
If your dad has always walked beside you and been there for you, you might want to send him a special message this Valentine's Day. Whether it's calling you to make sure you got home safe or slipping you a little extra something when you come over to say hi, maybe he's always there to lend a helping hand. If he's your true hero, light up his Valentine's Day with a quote just for him.
- You have always been an anchor that holds me when the waters are rough, Dad. Happy Valentine's Day to my true protector.
- Capes and superpowers have nothing on a dad like you. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Celebrating the man whose love always pushes me toward my dreams and goals. Happy Valentine's Day, Dad.
- Dads don't tell you what real love looks like; they show you. Thanks for being the best example of love and commitment.
- Love isn't something that often comes off your lips, but you show it with every action in life. Thanks for loving me, Dad. Happy Valentine's Day!
- It would be a disservice not to mention the strongest, stubbornest, and most loving man I know. Dad, this one's for you. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Sending my dad a special package of love on the Valentine's Day - air kisses coming at you!
Show Your Sister Appreciation With Valentine's Day Quotes
If you share a special bond with your sister and know she loves you no matter what, recognize her with her some love and appreciation this Valentine's Day. Glam up her card or social media with a unique message.
- My life would not be the same without a sister like you: my secret-keeper and trouble partner. Happy Valentine's Day!
- I don't always show my love in the greatest ways, but I love you, Sister. Have a great Valentine's Day.
- The love you've shown by through helping me through the years has made its mark. I love you, Sister. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Our parents couldn't have given me a greater gift any day, but especially Valentine's Day, than the love of a sister like you.
- You are a rose, my sister. So, there's no need to buy you one. Happy Valentine's Day.
- I was raised with a caring, loving sister that always looked out for me, and for that I'm thankful. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Happy Valentine's Day to the little sister that won my heart with her love and kindness. You improve my world every day.
- Big sisters are always there to help pick up the pieces. Happy Valentine's Day to a sister who's never let me down.
Fun Valentine's Day Messages for Brothers
Brothers come in every size and personality type. You might have that little brother that shadowed you with big eyes. It could be that big brother that always quietly looked out for you while annoying you. Your bond can be hard to put into words on Valentine's Day, but we have you covered. Use a few of these brother quotes as a starting point.
- It's hard for me to admit how much I love my brother, but loving you has helped define me. Happy Valentine's Day to the best big brother.
- So, I could just send you the standard card with all that mushy stuff. But we don't roll that way - so Happy Valentine's Day.
- You're the kind of man my kids look up to. Thanks for being the best brother and uncle I could have asked for. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Since you were born, I've felt protective of you and could always feel your shadow next to me. Thanks for loving me so much little Bro! Happy Valentine's Day.
- Being born second wasn't so bad. I got an awesome brother like you to love and annoy. Happy V-Day.
- I always hate the way our parents forced us to spend time together when I was little. But spending time with my brother has become some of my most precious memories as an adult. Love you, Bro. Happy Valentine's Day.
Funny Valentine's Day Quotes to Make Your Whole Family Laugh
Maybe you come from a family of comedians and your dad always has a zinger or your cousin is always throwing out a one liner. If you need to compete with the clowns of your family, start right here. You don't need to take Valentine's Day too seriously with these fun quotes.
- Who said you can't buy love? Okay, so maybe you can't. But why would you need to your family gives it freely? Happy Valentine's Day.
- To me, love smells like bacon. Thanks fam! My wife does not agree.
- Love and foolishness go hand in hand. Just ask my siblings. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Just because I love my family does not mean I need to share my chocolate and cookies. Love only goes so far.
- I made my family a little fudge on Valentine's Day. I threw in a few nuts because we would be nothing without them.
- I would say family love is the best thing about Valentine's Day, but there are sweets. So, that trumps anything.
Notable Valentine's Day Quotes That Celebrate Families
Everybody has a family. And while they're complicated, there's also a lot of love. From sonnets and poems that sing the praises of family to well-known figures that share how they feel about the closest people in their loves, you can get find memorable messages. Get inspired by a few famous quotes that your family might enjoy on Valentine's Day.
"Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life." - J.K. Rowling
- "Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." - Maya Angelou
- "If you work through the tough times, the respect and love that you feel deepens." - Barack Obama
Find the Perfect Quote for Your Family on Valentine's Day
You might be mulling over what to write in your family's Valentine's Day card. "I love you" just doesn't cut it. You want them to know just how special they are to you, and a unique quote might just be the prefect way to express your feelings. They can also give you the inspiration you need to create a poetic masterpiece of your own.
You can think outside of cards too. You might add these to a post-it note to add to your son's or daughter's lunchbox or in your mom's purse. Quotes also make the perfect addition to a Valentine's Day gift. However you use them, taking a moment to appreciate family on Valentine's Day is priceless.