Everyone living in today's hectic world can use a word of encouragement. Life can be difficult and daunting, but when you are filled with uncertainty and doubt, you can try to dig deep to keep moving forward. These "you got this" quotes will help remind you of your strength, capabilities, and power.
You Got This Quotes to Help You Overcome Your Fears
Life can be scary, and fear can consume you unless you stare it down and tell it who's boss. These quotes remind you to tell yourself, "You Got This!" when life gets scary.
- Fear feels vast, but you are bigger than your fear.
- Remember that being scared doesn't define you. What you do with the fear does.
- Never let fear get in the way of your dreams. Your dreams deserve better.
- Never listen to fear. It has never told you the truth about your abilities.
- Breathe in bravery, breathe out your fear. You've got this.
- Fight fear with action. You got this.
- Fear becomes your limit if you don't beat it down.
- Tiny steps forward lead to big victories over fear.
- If you believe in yourself half as much as I believe in you, then you'll have this in the bag, no problem.
- It's a great day to show your fears who's boss.
Famous Quotes to Remind You That You Got This!
If you need to hear that you got this, check out these motivating and inspiring quotes. Use them to chase down your dreams, move you forward in your endeavors, and remind you that you are amazing and capable of anything.
- "Go for it now. The future is promised to no one." - Atticus
- "You must tell yourself, no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I'm going to make it." - Zig Ziglar
- "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not a crazy enough place to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people." - Charles T. Munger
- "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." - Elizabeth Taylor
- "Dreams do not work unless you do." - Sidney Mohede
- "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." Bob Marley
- "The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's what you're made of. Not the circumstances." - Unknown
- "Impossible is just an opinion." - Paulo Coelho
- "If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it." - Elon Musk
You Got This Quotes to Make This Work Day the Best Day
You've hit a wall at work, and it seems more challenging than usual to give it your all. Make those forty hours a week count with one of these quotes geared toward helping you grind it out.
- Today is not just another day; it's your day. Make it count.
- Believe you can do it when no one else can.
- Don't wait for the right time to take a chance. The time is now. The chance is now. You got this.
- Believe things will go your way today. Put forth every ounce of effort you have. This is the essence of success.
- Head held high. Spine straight. Smile on your face. You got this.
Quotes to Help You Take on New Adventures
New adventures can be equal parts thrilling and terrifying. If you start to doubt yourself in your new endeavor, remind yourself you are stronger and smarter than you think, and you have everything under control.
- Don't fear the unknown. Welcome it in, embrace it, and let it feed your soul.
- A new chapter starts today. Open the book. You got this.
- Greatness is on the horizon. You know it, see it, now achieve it.
- Fear not what lies ahead. You are going to be amazing.
- Know which risks are worth taking, and take them. Write your own story. You got this.
- The world is there for you to explore. Go find your happy.
Motivational Quotes to Help You Try Again
You aren't going to get it all right the first time, or even the second time! Achieving your goals can be a process; but the good news is, there's no expiration date on a dream. When you start to think that things won't ever go your way, slow down and remind yourself, you got this!
- You can do it; the first time was just practice.
- The only thing stopping you from trying again is you. Don't be your own roadblock.
- Instead of giving up, give it a go.
- The only thing between failure and success is one more try.
- With every sunrise, resolve to try again. Today, you got this.
- Every time you try, believe this is the time you succeed. You got this.
Quotes to Remind Kids, No Matter What, They Got This
Encourage kids to keep trying and to reach for the stars with one of these quotes.
- When things get tough, remember you are tougher, kid!
- When you feel like giving up, give it all you have.
- Take a breath and give it your all. You got this.
- You got this far, don't stop now.
- Choose faith over fear, and remember, you've got this kid.
- If you think you can't do something, just remove the letter "T."
- A fail is a dress rehearsal for your biggest moment. This time, you got this.
- Just because something is hard doesn't mean that it is impossible.
Be the Cheerleader in Someone's Life
It costs nothing to motivate and inspire another person. When someone is feeling burnt out and down, let them know you believe in them with a "you got this" quote. Everyone needs a little cheerleading from time to time, so get those pom-poms out and pump someone up to keep on keeping on.