From your cousin, who happens to be your bestie, to your brother or sister who always has your back, family wraps you in love and knows you like no other. They can just as easily support and cheer you on as they can completely push your buttons and annoy you! Show the world how special your family is through a few heartfelt and funny family quotes.
Sentimental Blessed Family Quotes for Relatives
Your family is important. In fact, you feel blessed to have them in your life. Share a few cute family quotes to brighten your sibling's day or bring a tear of joy to your mom's eye.
- The greatest blessings in life start with family.
- Your family may not be perfect, but it's a blessing you'll forever cherish.
- Sometimes it's the imperfections in a family that make it the greatest blessing.
- There are several things I'm thankful for daily. Family is the first.
- My family is a blessing. Their love holds me together when I'm sure I'll fall apart.
- Every family member is a special gift to be cherished forever in your heart.
- My greatest blessing is the love of my family.
- At the end of the day, I'm grateful for my family.
- It's the beautifully crafted pieces of my family that make me feel blessed.
- Family is a gift you never asked for, but you're grateful to have every day.
- Even when they are annoying you, the support and love of family is a precious gift of the heart.
Family and Love Quotes to Cherish
The love of family is strong. Even if you don't see them for a while, the moment you are together, your heart swells. Try a few love and family quotes to share, or even add them to a birthday or Christmas gift.
- Your family is the invisible armor surrounding you.
- Family is a heart-melting hug that can cross oceans.
- The love of family is like a rock. They protect you when the storm is raging around you.
- Family: filling your memories and heart with love since your first breath.
- There is a ribbon forever bound around your heart. It can make you laugh, cry, and scream. That ribbon is the love of family.
- The unconditional love of family is the wings you need to fly.
- The love of family cannot be measured or quantified. It is the secret strength buried deep within your heart, allowing you to follow your dreams.
- With the love and strength of family to guide you, all dreams become possibilities.
- Your family is a beautiful army ready to do battle beside you at a second's notice.
- The love of family is an impenetrable shield protecting your heart with theirs.
- My family loves me unconditionally. And it's that love that pushes me forward.
Funny Family Sayings to Make You Giggle
- Punch you one minute and hug you the next. Now that's family.
- Every family has that crazy relative that gives it character; in our family, that's you.
- Cousins: encouraging bad choices for generations.
- As a family, we are functionally dysfunctional.
- My family is nuttier than Aunt Fran's fruitcake.
- You say family; I say, adorable circus.
- In my family, the normal one is the odd duck.
- My family isn't like a tree. It's more like a vine... one of those sneaky vines that creep in and take over everything.
- My family is the one that pretends to be normal around other families.
- Among the Picassos of the world, my family is a Jackson Pollock.
Best Family Quotes About Strong Bonds
The bonds of family are strong, from your immediate family to your extended one. When you want everyone around you to know how strong your family bond is, you could share a few of these quotes. They also make perfect posts for Snapchat. You can even add them to a family picture.
- The bonds of family are the threads that keep your heart together in times of trouble.
- Time does not wear out the bonds of family.
- Families are bound by love, a substance stronger than titanium.
- Family bonds created by love will never tarnish.
- The bonds of family are the ropes that mend hearts.
- When your heart is broken, family works to bind it back together.
- It's the bond of love that ties our souls together.
- Family is a cherished bond written on your soul.
- Family keeps you grounded when the world is falling apart.
- Bonds of family give you the strength to climb mountains, because they hold you if you slip.
- When we are together, we can conquer treacherous feats.
Famous Family Quotes That Enlighten
Famous writers, singers, and politicians have been known to share a positive word or two about family. Check out some perfect prose about families from celebrities.
- "Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing." - Irina Shayk
- "I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily." -Lil' Kim
- "The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other." - Mario Puzo
- "A happy family is but an earlier heaven." - George Bernard Shaw
- "With every word we utter, with every action we take, we know our kids are watching us. We as parents are their most important role models." - Michelle Obama
- "Life is beautiful. It's about giving. It's about family." - Walt Disney
- "Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one." - Jane Howard
- "The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family." - Lee Iacocca
- "I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family." - Jose Carreras
- "A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss… That's the trade-off. But I'll take it all." - Brad Pitt
Short Family Captions to Share on Instagram
Do you need a good caption for your Instagram family photo? These short and witty captions round out your picture perfectly.
- Family bonds run deep.
- We are our best together.
- Together, we can accomplish anything.
- Together is my happiness.
- Family creates the roots that ground you.
- Family time is a special gift.
- When spreading your branches, don't forget your roots.
- Strength comes from family.
- Families create a beautiful melody.
- Find hope with family.
- Brighten your life with family.
Religious Quotes for Family
Do you need the perfect family verse to show the love of your family? Try these greats from the Bible out for size.
- "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you." - Exodus 20:12
- "Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good." - Romans 12:9
- "As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; in Jerusalem, you will be comforted." - Isaiah 66:13
- "Parents, don't provoke your children in a way that ends up discouraging them." - Colossians 3:21
- "Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves." - Romans 12:10
- "Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." - Mark 10:9
- "We love because he first loved us." - 1 John 4:19
- "Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children." - Proverbs 17:6
- "Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it." - Proverbs 22:6
- "Bear with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgive each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive." - Colossians 3:13
- "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity." - Proverb 17:17
Quotes About the Importance of Family in Life
- As long as your family is around you, nothing else matters.
- The importance of family doesn't wane with miles.
- Family is one of the most important words.
- Family creates a world of love.
- Your family is full of important people who grow with you.
- Beautiful starts with family.
- The importance of family is written on your heart.
- The best part of family is they grow with the years.
- Family is where the love begins.
- Life loses a bit of luster when your family isn't there.
The Perfect Family Motto
If your family is at your heart's center, then you don't want to just stop at adding a family saying to a social media post or a card. These one-of-a-kind quotes are multifunctional and can be added to gifts, tumblers, and even your home decor, to boast your love for your relatives.