Wishing someone a happy New Year birthday means offering them double the celebration for a brand new calendar year and a new year of life. Keeping things thoughtful, yet simple, lets someone know that the incoming year could never distract from their special day. Whether their birthday is on New Year's Eve or the first day of the year, you can give them a thoughtful message or gesture as you share in their celebration.
Ways to Say Happy New Year's Birthday
From the card to the cake, you might need a creative way to share a birthday message on New Year's. These ideas honor the season while focusing on the person celebrating more than just a new year.
Thoughtful Ways to Say Happy New Year's Birthday
New Year's could never distract from this bithday when the card has a thoughtful message from you. Spend some time writing down your thoughts then finish the message with a kind birthday wish.
- My first goal this year? Wishing you the best birthday ever.
- Baby New Year could never be as iconic as you are. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you the best year ahead and a birthday you'll never forget.
- Everyone is counting down to the New Year, but I'm counting down the moments until your special day.
- The only thing I want to celebrate more than the New Year is you. Happy birthday!
- I'm toasting to you all night long!
- Here's to you and all that you will do with this brand-new year.
- You're worth celebrating every day of the year.
- I'm so thankful that I have two reasons to cheer on New Year's, and you're the best one.
- I would party on your birthday no matter what day you were born.
- I don't need any extra reasons to celebrate your birthday. I hope you have the best day ever!
- Happy personal New Year! You're so easy to celebrate.
- Born on New Year's Day? No wonder you're so perfect.
Say Happy New Year's Birthday With a Giggle
Everyone loves a laughter-filled birthday. Your message can be the spark that starts a day full of joy with these ideas.
- Celebrating your birthday means my New Year's diet can wait until tomorrow.
- Happy birthday! Now you have two reasons to toast tonight.
- Your birthday and New Year's falling on the same day is all the more reason to celebrate. Happy birthday!
- I'm going to celebrate you like it's the last day of the year.
- Does this mean I'm buying two bottles of Champagne this year?
- You're so special you get a whole new year for your birthday!
- I came for the Champagne, but I'm staying to celebrate you.
- Your birthday is the best. I get to sip Champagne and wear my best dress. Thanks for being born on this day!
- I would still celebrate you on any other day of the year. But I'm not mad about the excuse to party!
- If you see me covered in confetti and smelling like Champagne, just know it's only because I'm so excited about your birthday.
- Hey, it could be worse. Sharing your birthday with Baby New Year is easier than sharing it with baby Jesus.
- Happy birthday! You're worth a countdown, too.
How to Celebrate a New Year's Birthday
If you're planning the celebration for a New Year's birthday, you're in charge of making the day even more special than it already is. Toast the person you care about on their special day with these creative ideas.
- Host New Year's Day brunch for the guest of honor, complete with decorations and the best gifts.
- Invite your loved one to a New Year's Eve party and surprise them with a bash made just for them instead.
- Once the ball drops on New Year's Eve, invite guests to stay for an all-night celebration for the guest of honor. New Year's Day sleepover, anyone?
- Treat them to a custom-label bottle of wine or Champagne for toasting on New Year's.
- Plan a weekend trip to celebrate New Year's and the special birthday person.
- Design a signature drink for the birthday person and have everyone toast with it at midnight.
Celebrate a New Year of Life
New Year's birthdays are double the excitement and even more reason to celebrate. For the one you care about who was born on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day, a small gesture or kind message may be all they need to feel certain that Baby New Year could never steal their birthday thunder.