If you can be like any flower in the garden, be like the sunflower. No matter the weather or winds, the sunflower draws itself to full height, stands strong, and when the sun shines, it moves towards light. These sunflower quotes are inspirational and motivational, helping you to weather the elements, search for the light in the world, and smile into it no matter what.
Inspirational Sunflower Quotes
When the times grow hard, and the burdens of the world sit firmly upon your shoulders, remember to hold your face to the sun and keep on growing. Nature is inspiring, and elements like the sunflower are small but powerful reminders to keep standing firm, keep growing, and always moving to the light!
- May you rise from the dirt and turn to the sun like the sunflower.
- Be the strongest, tallest, brightest bloom in the field.
- If you choose to reach for the sun, like the mighty sunflower, you will never have to live in the shadows of despair.
- Be a pop of color wherever you go. Brighten the world as a sunflower brightens a field.
- Sturdy your stem, open your petals wide, reach for the warmth, and feel life pulsing through your entire being, for you are a sunflower.
- You do not need to steal other people's sunshine because you, my sunflower, are sunshine itself.
Famous Sunflower Quotes
Famous words have been spoken about the sunflower time and time again. It has inspired countless quotes that draw parallels between the beautiful, strong sunseeker and the human spirit.
- "Sunflowers end up facing the sun, but they go through a lot of dirt to find their way there." - J.R. Rim
- "Despite knowing they won't be here for long, they still choose to live their brightest lives - sunflowers." - Rupi Kaur
- "Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world."- Bryant McGill
- "Turn your face to the sun, and shadows follow behind you." - Maori Proverb
- "Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do." - Hellen Keller
"In a crowd of roses, choose to be a sunflower. Thornless. Unwithering. Abundant in seeds." - JaTawny M. Chatmon
"True friends are like bright sunflowers that never fade away, even over distance and time." - Marie Williams Johnstone
"Smile to the world and smile to the people you love, as a sunflower smile at the sun."- Remez Sasson.
"Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace." - Old French Proverb
Short and Sweet Sunflower Quotes
Keep your head up and face whatever is coming your way with these short and sweet sunflower quotes. Look for the light and smile, knowing that you are capable of far more than you believe.
- Be the light, love, and bright spot whenever you can.
- Spreading positive sunflower vibes wherever I go.
- No matter the weather, I choose to look for the light.
- Live to make people smile, sunflower.
- Roots firmly planted, head lifted high, sunflower I am.
What You Learn From Nature
There is a lesson tucked away in just about every element of nature. From the babbling brooks to the tall, swaying forest pines, the natural world is packed with meaning, intention, and guidance. Stop, look, and listen to all nature is trying to tell you and follow its lead. Be strong and resilient, have faith in your existence, and know that there is never a mistake when it comes to nature.