There's so much that needs to be done in this world. The question is: what can we do to make the world better? You might be surprised at how large of an impact that small good deeds can make. Whether you just want to share the power of how a simple, helpful act can bring positivity, or use these do good quotes to help motivate and inspire people to help a cause you care about, sharing them might just bring a little good to someone else's day.
Motivational Quotes on the Impact of Doing Good to Others
Making the world better starts with believing we can make the world better. Part of that involves doing good to others and making positive impacts on those who surround you, whether it's family, friends, acquaintances or even people you walk by at the local grocery store. Check out these quotes about how doing good can do more than you know:
- It's important to remember that our actions can have an impact on the world around us.
- Kindness is the main ingredient of a healthy life, and it's something that everyone can benefit from.
- Helping others is one of the best ways to lift your mood.
- Every act of kindness has a positive impact.
- Teaching kids about the importance of being kind and caring towards others starts at home.
- Believe that being a good person comes down to doing small things for others and you can achieve so much.
- There is no better feeling than giving someone else joy.
- A community is a place where people live, work, and play. It's also a place where people can change lives.
- Being kind to others may not seem like much, but if enough people do it, it can make a huge impact as a whole and even save lives.
- If we want to make a difference in the world, we have to be aware of the impact of our words and actions on others.
- People want to be led, but they don't want to be forced. Leading with good deeds can make a difference.
- Kindness is a quality that you can show people and do good in any situation.
- To show kindness is to do good things for others without expecting anything in return.
- It's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day world and forget about the bigger picture. But remember, every good deed matters.
Quotes About Helping Charity and Doing Good Things
The world is a very big place, and there are many people who need help. One of the best ways to help those in need is by helping charities when you can. These quotes about doing good things can help inspire, uplift, and encourage people to help others. Be intentional with the good you're doing and watch the impact!
- The sense of fulfillment you get when you help someone else will be with you forever.
- Charity means giving someone a smile they may not have otherwise had.
- Ultimately, giving back to the world doesn't just help others; it helps us too.
- It's not how much money someone gives that matters, but rather how much they care.
- Helping others is something that can start anywhere.
- Those in need will be eternally grateful for the help you provide.
Volunteering your time is a great way to give back and make a difference in the world! There are so many ways to volunteer, from helping with community events, to donating clothing and food items, to visiting seniors and assisting them with their daily tasks. Recognize how much doing good matters, support volunteers, or express what giving back means to you with these uplifting quotes:
- The time I can give is the most valuable commodity I own.
- Together doing good make a difference, one volunteer at a time.
- Volunteering your time is an act of selflessness.
- Volunteering your time is a great way to help people in need, learn something new and have fun.
- Serving in a volunteer capacity is not a duty, but an honor.
- Volunteering doesn't drain you; it fills you up.
- Giving back to your community through volunteer work is to do good and use your talents.
Quotes About Doing Good to Our Planet
We all want to do our part to help the environment, but sometimes it's hard to know where to start. Whether you're looking for a new hobby or just want to do your part, you could gain some ideas on how to help from our quotes on doing good for the environment below!
- It's no secret that the world is facing some big environmental problems. It's time to step up our game!
- The best way to help the environment is by doing what we do every day: recycle, reduce, reuse and reduce our carbon footprint.
- What we do to help the environment affects the lives of our children, their children and even generations to come.
- By making small changes in your everyday life, you can have a big impact on the environment.
- The state of our environment is directly linked to our health, so it's important we take steps towards protecting it.
- The environment is one of the most important things in our lives and the health of our planet has a direct impact on our lives.
- The better we take care of our planet today, the more likely it is that we will be able to pass on a healthy and beautiful world to those who follow us.
- Everyone has a role to play in protecting the Earth for future generations.
- The Earth is our home and we should do whatever we can to protect it.
"Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in every place you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as long as ever you can." This phrase (and variations of it) are often attributed to Methodist leader and author John Wesley, but scholars report that there's nothing to confirm that this quote is actually connected to Wesley.
Famous Do Good Quotes
Check out some of our favorite famous quotes about doing good below! Some people who have spent a lifetime doing good remind us to do good anyway - regardless of what others do.
- "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop
- "Wherever there is a human in need, there is an opportunity for kindness and to make a difference." - Kevin Heath
- "Remember, there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end." - Scott Adams
- "Give your hands to serve and your hearts to love." - Mother Teresa
- "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill
- "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."- Gandhi
- The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. - From Mother Theresa's Do It Anyway Poem
- To be good, and do good, is the whole duty of man comprised in a few words. - Abigail Adams
Do Good and Make a Difference
The human population generally wants to do good. The importance of doing good is about making a change. We can all do it! It doesn't matter how little we do, as long as we try. Remember, the ripple effect is real, and the small things you do today plant the seed for tomorrow.