Life is hard. But having a little grace with yourself and those around you can go a long way. Uplift your soul and nourish the spirit of others by sharing the importance of grace through quotes. You can even add them to a tumbler or gift to make a personalized present.
Glorious Grace Quotes to Lighten Your Load
Grace has many definitions, from God's grace to being gracious to those around you or yourself. When you need to add a little grace to your life, you can give these glorious grace sayings a try. They also work well to add to cards for others.
- Grace is like the lapping water of a stream. It might ebb and flow, but it never stops spreading its message of kindness.
- Grace is given freely to all those around you.
- Infuse your life with grace and a smile.
- When you live with grace and gratitude, happiness enters your life.
- Patience and grace are hard to reach, but worth striving for.
- Have grace in everything you do.
- Grace is a precious gift you bestow on the world.
- Be gracious in all you do, and grace will blossom in your heart.
Quotes About Grace and Strength
Grace and strength are two sides of the same coin. They build off each other to make you a kind, patient, and loving person. Be gracious through a few beautiful quotes.
- The heart of a warrior beats with grace and perseverance.
- Grace gives you the strength you need to overcome any obstacle.
- It takes strength to root yourself in grace.
- Your soul is afire with strength, and your heart is filled with grace.
- It takes strength to give grace to others.
- Grace reveals the strength and beauty within your heart.
- It takes courage and grace to forge your own path in life.
- Grace will hold up your heart when your strength has let you down.
- You have to find the grace of your soul to be able to bestow it on those around you.
Leading With Grace Sayings to Change Your Life
When you want to receive grace from others, you need to lead with it in your heart. Show the world how inspirational grace can be through a few motivational captions.
- Grace gives you the humility to see your mistakes when you fail.
- Be grateful for the small gifts others give by leading with grace.
- Allow grace to wrap its loving arms around you and lead you home.
- When grace calls, follow it.
- Give grace and forgiveness freely; don't make others earn it.
- A blessed life is led by grace.
- Grace is the love, support, and encouragement that fills our hearts with joy.
- You have the power to always lead with grace, even if others don't.
Spiritual God's Grace Quotes
One of the essential types of grace to people of faith is God's grace. God's grace is offered to everyone as an extension of the kindness of God's spirit. Add these cherished biblical quotes to a card or social media post.
- "And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." - Corinthians 9:8
- "Now Stephen, a man full of God's grace and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people." - Acts 6:8
- "Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord." - Peter 1:2
- "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." - Romans 3:23-24
- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
- "Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." - Philippians 1:2
- "For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men." - Titus 2:11
- "In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace." - Ephesians 1:7
Growing in Grace Quotes to Inspire Kindness
Sustain your soul and inspire others to grow in grace. It's important to be kind and give others the patience you want them to show you. Help your friends and family bloom through these unique words.
- Patience and kindness are the seeds that enable grace to grow.
- Grow in grace to allow your soul to flourish.
- When you grow in grace and faith, peace surrounds your heart.
- A beautifully, kind soul like you grows in grace with each passing day.
- Wisdom is earned by living a life steady in grace.
- Activate your soul by growing gracefully.
- Every moment is an opportunity to grow in grace.
- Understanding and knowledge allow your grace to bloom.
Famous Grace Quotes to Help You Flourish
Many celebrities, authors, politicians, and more have talked about grace. See a few of their famous quotes.
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life. - John Updike
- "Courage is grace under pressure." - Ernest Hemingway
- "Life is full of awe and grace and truth, mystery and wonder. I live in that atmosphere." - Dion DiMucci
- "For me, every hour is grace." - Elie Wiesel
- "Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times." - Martin Luther
- "If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much." - Mark Twain
- "By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- "Un-winged and naked, sorrow surrenders its crown to a throne called grace." - Aberjhani
- "Grace, like water, flows to the lowest part." - Philip Yancey
- "In loving one another through our works we bring an increase of grace and a growth in divine love." - Mother Teresa
Inspirational Grace Sayings to Uplift Everyone
Everyone needs a little grace in their life. It's the love, mercy, and patience humanity needs to survive. Realize the power you have to extend grace to others by reading quotes. You can also share the power of grace with your friends and family through home decor, social media posts, and homemade gifts.