Being a mother can be the most rewarding experience in the world. It's not always easy, but it's always worthwhile. These strong mom quotes can keep you going and show you just how much you mean to your family. Or, share them with your own mom to let her know how much you appreciate her strength and love. A mom you know might even need a reminder that she's stronger than she knows. Encourage any mom with these inspiring quotes!
Encouraging Quotes About a Mom's Powerful Impact
Mothers are some of most important figures in their children's lives; they're teachers, counselors, and so much more. Moms are often where kids learn to treat others with kindness and respect. No mom is perfect, but they usually have their children's best interests at heart.
Here are a few of our favorite quotes about the strong impact mothers can have on their kids' lives:
- To your child, you are a superhero, even on your worst days.
- The number of times you feel like a failure will be high when you're a Mom, but in the eyes of your child, you are the best thing to ever exist.
- A mother has the uncanny ability to read between the lines and know what her child is feeling but cannot express.
- Little ones feel safest in their mother's arms.
- Mothers are a child's first teacher.
- Our hopes and dreams for the future can be seen in the eyes of our children.
- The eyes, ears, and intellect of a caring parent provide an unparalleled education.
Inspiring Quotes About a Mom's Inner Strength
A mother's strength is beyond description. Her strength comes from within; it doesn't come from others. When you're feeling weak, look at all you do for your child day in and day out.
- Whatever may happen, a mother's heart will always be with her children.
- The bond a mother shares with her child is unbreakable, no matter what happens.
- It starts and ends with a mother's love.
- A mother finds strength in the eyes of her children.
- It's not simple, but you can raise healthy, happy children by being a resilient mom.
- A strong mom can still show emotion; it's in the struggles her strength grows.
Single-Mother Quotes That Show Her Strength
Being a single mother is tough, but single mothers still manage to do all the things they need to ensure their children are happy and healthy. Here are some powerful quotes for the strong single mothers out there:
- Being a single mother is never easy, but it's definitely worth it.
- When everyone else has given up, a mother's love remains unwavering, even while her own heart breaks.
- Women who raise their children alone are the unsung heroes of our nation.
- Many women choose to raise their children alone, and they can enjoy the same level of success and happiness as any other parent.
- The choice to raise a child on one's own is never simple, but the reward is immense.
- Single moms struggle to maintain a healthy work-life-family-life equilibrium. But somehow, they get it done.
- Don't judge yourself harshly if you're not married or co-parenting with another adult. As a single parent, you're killing it!
Famous Quotes for Strong Moms & Their Families
Even celebrities struggle and go through difficult times being a mother. There's no guidebook to being a parent. Check out the following quotes from famous moms:
- "You do the best you can. Some days you feel really good about yourself and some days you don't."- Katie Holmes
- "For me, motherhood is learning about the strengths I didn't know I had, and dealing with the fears I didn't know existed."- Halle Berry
- "The best gift a parent can give children is time ... Single moms need to know it's okay to have a little 'me' time."- Denise Richards
- "I want to show the example that you can be a single mother and work and handle a lot of other things at the same time." -Christina Milian
- "My family is blended and diverse, nutty, and loving and understanding. That's a family."- Sandra Bullock
Keep Going With Strong Mom Quotes
One of the most important things to remember as a parent is that you are doing the best you can. No matter how many times you've read the parenting books, no matter how many times you've talked with other parents or attended a parenting class, no matter how much experience you have with raising children, there will always be new challenges and situations that come up. Use these quotes to help motivate you to stay strong no matter what the day brings.