Life can be difficult, so why not make life, and your cocktails, sweeter with a cute cocktail name? Lighten your whiskey Wednesday with a charming name, or take your cocktail dinner party from stuffy to adorable. Don't concern yourself with the occasion - these drink names are cute as a button.
Just Plain Cute Drink Names
Keep it simple, but obviously cute, with these drink name ideas that'll make anyone smile.
- Unicorn Kisses
- Cotton Candy Club
- So Cute and Fluffy Fizz
- Meet Cute Cocktail
- Rom Com Cosmo
- Fuzzy Socks Smash
- A Rainbow Delight
- Raspberry Kisses Bramble
- Punch-Drunk Love
- Sweet on You
- Beachy Breeze
- Sunshine Margarita
- Main Squeeze Lemon Drop Martini
- Peachy Keen
- Made With Love Mojito
- Cute as a Button Collins
- Cuddle Sesh
- Pinky Promise
- Happiest Day Daiquiri
- As You Wish
Cuter Than Kittens and Puppies Cocktail Names
What's sweeter than tiny kitten whiskers or that puppy tail that wiggles endlessly?
A Bouquet of Cute Flower Cocktail Names
As tasty as they are beautiful, your cocktail is deserving of a sweet and beautiful name.
Cute Classic Cocktail Names
You don't need to reinvent the wheel here - you can turn to these classic cocktails that already come named - and they're cute, to boot!
- Angel Face - A tasty cocktail with fruity flavors, like apricot and peach
- Appletini - The classic green apple martini, sweet with a touch of sour
- Flirtini - A flirty martini with vodka, raspberry liqueur, and pineapple juice
- Ruby Dutchess - A bubbly red cocktail with prosecco and pomegranate juice
- Yellow Bird - Rum on rum, but don't worry, there's pineapple juice and banana liqueur to marry these flavors together
- Golden Dream - Creamy orange martini with orange liqueur, Galliano, and orange juice
- Bee's Knees - A floral gin cocktail with notes of honey and lemon
- My Fair Lady - Light rum and orange liqueur makes for a very cute martini that won't leave you reeling
- Old Pal - Think of this as a rye Negroni, with the Campari, rye, and dry vermouth
- Smitten - Dry gin, Campari, simple syrup, and a little mint, makes for a refreshing drink
- Gold Rush - A three-ingredient cocktail, bourbon, lemon juice, and honey make for a tasty sip
- Bahama Mama - Rums, coconut, coffee liqueur, and lemon juice for a tropically cute drink
- Grasshopper - Creamy mint and chocolate flavors in a martini
- Pink Squirrel - Cherry liqueur and white chocolate make for the cutest creamy and pink drink
Cute Names for Cocktails
You don't need to add a pink bow or a picture of a puppy as a garnish to make your cocktail cute. Although, who are we kidding, that'd make it a ten-and-a-half star cute cocktail. But it's a cute name for your drink that really seals the deal.