When it comes to flirting, cheesy can be good. In fact, it can be great. That’s why cheesy Valentine’s lines are an awesome way to break the ice on February 14th or simply enjoy a laugh with your significant other. From corny to cringe and funny to silly, we found all the best cheesy lines for your Valentine.
Cheesy Valentine's Lines Involving ... Cheese
Want to get really cheesy this Valentine’s Day? Use a cheesy pick-up line that involves actual cheese. Punny plays-on-words can grab any cheese lover’s attention and add a fun twist to your holiday celebration. Fondu, anyone?
- Will you brie my Valentine?
- In queso you didn’t know, you sure are handsome.
- Is your name Cheddar? Because you’re sharper than the rest.
- You must be a cheesy snack because you’re nacho average person.
- This may sound cheesy, but you look really gouda tonight.
- Are you dough covered in cheese? Because you’ve got a pizza my heart.
- Call me a Kraft Single because you're making my heart melt.
Corny Valentine's Lines That Are Sweetly Silly
“Valentine’s Day” is practically synonymous with “chocolate.” When you want to tell someone that you’re sweet on them, a corny Valentine’s line is the perfect thing. Reach for a silly pick-up line that’ll make your sweetie blush.
- Are you a Valentine’s card? Because you’re making me feel mushy and romantic.
- If I were a cat, I’d choose to spend all nine lives with you.
- Are you a magician? Because when I look at you, everyone else disappears.
- You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business.
- Are you a cat? Because you fit purr-fectly in my heart.
- I must be a snowflake because I’m falling for you.
- Are you a triangle? Because you sure are acute.
- If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.
- Are you a cardiologist? Because you make my heart skip a beat.
- You’re so sweet you’re giving me a toothache.
- You must be a magnet because I’m drawn to you.
Use a cheesy pick-up line in your Valentine’s Day card, in a text, on social media, or IRL.
Cringe Valentine's Pick-Up Lines (If That's Your Thing!)
Some pick-up lines are equal parts funny and awkward. But cringe isn’t always a bad thing. If that’s you’re vibe, you’ll love cringey Valentine’s phrases that elicit some eye rolls.
- Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?
- You must be a parking ticket because you have “FINE” written all over you.
- Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I’m feeling a connection.
- Here’s my library card because I’m totally checking you out.
- You look great tonight but you’d look better in my arms.
- I have arrived! What are your other two wishes?
- Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?
- If you were a fruit you’d be a fine-apple.
- You must be a campfire because you’re hot and I want s’more.
- Your name must be Google because you have everything I’m searching for.
- I’m going to guess you’re a judge because I’m feeling the need to court you.
Funny Pick-Up Lines for Valentine’s Day
Humor is often an important part of a relationship. If you and your partner love poking fun at each other or you want to make sure you match with someone who has a great sense of humor, try a funny pick-up line on Valentine’s Day.
- Are you into Star Wars? Because Yoda one for me.
- You must be a keyboard because you’re just my type.
- Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
- You must be a unicorn because you’re downright magical.
- Are you a banana? Because you’re really a-peeling.
- You must be exhausted because you’ve been running through my thoughts all day.
- My feet are getting cold because you absolutely knocked my socks off.
- I think I lost my number. Can I have yours?
- You must be a time traveler because I see you in my future.
Cheesy Pick-Up Lines for Valentine's Day & Beyond
Pick-up lines are a lighthearted way to strike up a conversation with someone you don’t know. You can also use them to infuse a little romance into your long-term relationship. But don’t just rely on them on Valentine’s Day. Come back to these any day of the year whenever you want to add a bit of cheese to your life.