Photo dump captions are a great way to make your Instagram or Facebook post stand out so that scrollers stop in their tracks and take a peek through your photo carousel.
The problem is that it can be hard to put a label on so many moments. Thankfully, we have compiled the ultimate list of sweet, sassy, and funny photo dump captions so that you can post and then get back to your busy life!
Unless otherwise noted, all quotes and captions are original and written by LoveToKnow staff.
Short Instagram Captions for a Quick Camera Roll Reveal
Sometimes a photo dump happens when you need to quickly clear up space on your phone. Make sure to not waste anytime in between photo sessions by choosing one of these short photo dump Instagram captions to go along with your impromptu post!
- Attachment: 27 photos
- Sorry, not sorry
- This is not a test.
- Life lately
- Selfie summer
- Oh yes we did!
- Blame it on my bliss.
- These days...
- Better late than never! #latergram
- Dear diary,
- My monthly memories.
Funny Photo Dump Captions for Your Blooper Reel Post
Got some silly snapshots you want to share? These funny photo dump captions are guaranteed to bring a smirk to those who are scrolling by!
- Made you look.
- My phone made me do it. #lowstorage
- My 21st Century Scrapbook
- You've got mail.
- Is this not the cloud?
- Previously on last week's episode...
- I like to think I'm curing your boredom.
- Is this considered oversharing?
- This is what procrastination looks like...
- Life moves pretty fast. If you don't dump all your photos at once, you might miss it.
- I can't be held responsible when I have a camera in my hand.
- Thank goodness my Wi-Fi signal was good, otherwise you wouldn't be able to witness this greatness.
Clever Captions for Your Next Photo Reveal
If you really want your subscribers to scroll through your significant number of pictures, then you need to select a smart saying to seal the deal. These clever captions can get people clicking for more.
- And now for the big reveal...
- Swipe left for some magical moments.
- Throwback Thursday to our time in [place] last month.
- Don't mind me... just doing some spring cleaning.
- Keeping up with the (your last name)'s.
- You know you missed me!
- If photos weren't taken, did it even happen?
- Today's category is... Highlights of [Year].
- Blame my mom. She wanted a life update.
- It's been a minute. Thought y'all could use an update.
Sayings That Show Off Your Vacation Vibes
If you don't post your vacation photos, then did the trip even happen? These photo dump captions are perfect for any pic-a-palooza!
- Until next time...
- No caption needed.
- Proof of life.
- Can this be my life forever?
- We chased sunsets and serenity.
- Getting lost in these memories again.
- Album [Place you visited / year]
- Always take the scenic route.
- You know you wanted to sea our beach trip...
- Until I can get back to (place you visited), these photos will have to serve as my return ticket.
- Wi-Fi was weak in (place you visited). #vacationphotodump
- The tan lines will fade, but these memories will last forever.
- Straight from nature to you. #LivingtheOzarkalife
Flawless Family Photo Dump Captions for Every Moment
Parents are notorious for massive photo dumps because they are juggling a thousand tasks at all times. You can capture all those perfectly imperfect moments with a saying like one below. These photo dump Instagram captions are the quintessential descriptors of this magical and messy time in life!
- This is what multitasking looks like.
- Have the third. Definitely have the third.
- Here is a look at our blooper reel.
- Bring on the cuteness!
- No one said parenthood was perfect.
- The good, the bad, and the ugly.
- You're welcome for the laughs.
- This is where the wild things are.
- Yes, another baby post. Don't act like you won't look...
- Check out this rare sighting: What we used to look like before kids.
Show Off Your Weekend With These Fun Sayings
When your memory montage is from a weekend getaway, you definitely want some witty words that capture your whirlwind adventure. These are some quick options to recap your leisure time.
- My weekend escape.
- Swipe for the scenic route.
- Just the highlight reel...
- (Place you visited) was a dream.
- Two days was more than enough time to make some memories!
- Weekend Recap
- Dreaming of (place you visited)
- It doesn't get much better than this! #weekendshenanigans
- Good friends + Great views = A glorious weekend
- Weekends are for (place you visited or activity you enjoyed)
- Just archiving my weekend antics.
- Made a weekend documentary.
Quotes From Famous Figures to Caption Photo Dumps
They say that a photo is worth a thousand words. What do you think a photo dump is worth? For those folks who are at a loss for the right phrasing, these famous quotes can be the perfect option for your post!
- "It's me, hi, I'm the problem." - Taylor Swift
- "Can we skip to the good part?" - AJR
- "These are the days we'll never forget." - Avicii
- "Cheers to the freakin' weekend." - Rihanna
- "You can't turn back the clock, you can't turn back the tide. Ain't that a shame. Ooh, I'd like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride." - Queen
- "We keep this love in a photograph. We made these memories for ourselves." - Ed Sheeran
- "Too many times, these moments they come and go. How lucky was I that our moment was set in stone?" - Keith Urban
"Life's not a spectator sport. If watchin' is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya." - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Right Photo Dump Captions Get People Swiping
On Instagram, it's easy to scroll through post after post without a second thought. However, with a clever photo dump caption and the perfect shot, you can stop the scrolling and get people swiping through your carousel! Just remember that whatever you choose should be relatively short since they have a long list of photos to peruse.