October is filled with a kaleidoscope of colors and magnificent moments that embody the magic of the autumn months. This makes October quotes and captions the perfect pairings to the season's snapshots.
If you're looking for some inspiration in the next 31 days, we have quite the collection of October captions for you to choose from this month!
Happy October Quotes to Show Your Excitement for the New Month
Is there anyone who isn't thrilled about October? This is a spook-tacular time of year that ushers in both tricks and treats! From funny Halloween pictures of your dog to everything harvest-related, October has it all. These October sayings are the perfect way to caption you bliss.
- My favorite days are always in October.
- Feeling gratefall for October days.
- October: It is the time for creepin' it real.
- Saturdays in October are simply a dream.
- October's colors awaken the soul.
- I'm falling in love with October all over again.
- In October, every day is Halloween.
- Oh happy day! October has finally come our way!
- September is when the 'ber' months begin, but October is when the excitement of the season finally seeps in.
- October is when we start ringing in the fallidays!
Hello October Sayings to Welcome the Heart of the Season
If you want to highlight the turning of the calender page and the official start of the Halloween season, these short October quotes can serve as a fang-tastic greeting!
- Hello October! Oh, how I have missed you!
- Falling into October.
- October: A time when squash goals become the priority.
Trick or treat yo' self! It is finally October!
- Dear gourd! Is it October already?
- Hocus pocus season has officially begun!
- Jack-o'-lanterns ensure that we always greet the month of October with a smile.
- October is when we allow ourselves to believe in magic, if only for a brief while.
- Today is the first day of spirited autumn fun! #Octoberhasbegun
- It is time for all the tricks and treats to begin! #helloOctober
Short October Captions to Make Your Instagram Posts Eerie-sistable
If you are looking for simple Instagram sayings that circle around this cool and crisp month, we have you covered! Post these clever October captions and then get back to all of the fall fun!
- October leaves a smile on my face.
- Pumpkin pies and October skies are calling.
- You are never too old to enjoy the festivities of October.
- October = Flannel, football, and family.
- Giving thanks for this fantastic October weather!
- October is ripe for the picking.
- And just like that, the heart and soul of autumn has arrived.
- October is the apple of my eye! #NationalAppleMonth
- Where are my ghouls at? #HalloweenisUponUs
- Blessed, flannel-dressed, and October-obsessed!
Funny October Quotes to Get Everyone Grinning Like Their Jack-o'-Lanterns
Fall fun wouldn't be complete without a bit of laughter! These silly October sayings are just what the doctor ordered.
- It's October 1st! Someone better wake up Green Day.
- October is wicked awesome!
- Orange you glad it is October?
- October — It's fall coming back to me now.
- Oh my gourd, I love October!
- October is the most boo-tiful time of the year!
- You can bet your autumn dollar that October is my favorite month!
- October is the opal of my eye!
- I find the hijinks of October simply eerie-sistible!
- October 10th is my favorite day. It's 10/10, for sure.
For those who didn't know, opal and tourmaline are the birthstones of October!
Instagram-Worthy Captions to Highlight the Best October Moments
As you bust your crops to get the best photos for your Instagram posts, make sure to snag some smart October sayings to rake in the likes!
- October is always the best filter.
- The falling leaves of October inspire us to take daring leaps and to not be afraid to change.
- October is setting the #squashgoals high this year! #countdowntoHalloween
- Dear October, thanks for making my cleaning procrastination look like intentional decorations. #cobwebsarewelcome
- Halloween season is the one time where taking candy from strangers is encouraged. Did we think this through?
- October: The part of fall where the weather actually begins to match the vibe of the season. #helloflannel
- November is considered the quintessential time of giving, but let's be honest, the inspiration behind this movement is the true treat of Halloween night.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away—unless you bob for it. Then, expect to see him soon. #OctoberisFluSeason
- October brings a background glow up that makes every photo session a success.
- October treats us to magical moments, but tricks us into thinking that they will last forever. #seizetheOctoberdays
Positive October Quotes to Capture the Sentiments of the Season
October is a time for change and it reminds us to be thankful for the blessings around us. These October captions can show your love for this magical time of year!
- October allows us to see the spirits of our past so that we know what to be thankful for in our near future.
- October nights are a spirited time filled with a glow of hope and happiness.
- October is the result of hard work, faith, and trust. #harvestseason
- As the trees shed their leaves, it's hard not to think of October as a time of loss, and yet, we relish in the joy of leaf piles and the hope for a vibrant spring. #naturestimeofgiving
- October is the perfect pause between summer and winter. The cool, crisp air and the sea of vibrant colors seen within the trees allows us to truly relish in the beauty of the world.
- Like the opal gemstone, October is a symbol of hope, purity, and truth. This magical time of year is when the leaves show their true colors and we have the opportunity to see the benefits of change.
- October is a celebration of the senses — the colors are vibrant, the sounds are crunchy, the smells are both smokey and sweet, and the bonfires in the cold autumn air provide a cozy warmth.
- The jack-o'-lanterns of October are the lights that carry us into the winter season.
- October holds onto the excitement of summer while gifting us with better weather.
The month of October is that magical time where you still have faith that your football team is going to make it to the championship game. #wishfulthinking
Inspirational October Sayings to Help You Turn Over a New Leaf
Many of us talk about the "reason for the season" at Christmastime, but October is another month to remember to be thankful and count our blessings. Harvest season not only brings gifts to our tables, but it also inspires us to focus on what matters most — our family and friends. These October quotes can help you to stay focused on why this month matters.
- As the days grow shorter and the brightness of summer seems to disappear, October ensures that the world still sparkles with the changing of leaves.
- October allows us to all become children once again and revel in the magic of this spooky season.
- Harvest season is a time for celebration. Nature and nurture have come together to create new life and now it is time to reap the rewards. #helloOctober
- October is the standing ovation to spring that helps us gleefully fall into winter.
- As the temperatures plummet, and the leaves begin to crisp, we finally start to feel October’s cool kiss. #fallweather
- October is the only time when we are encouraged to take off the costumes we wear throughout the rest of the year and show our true selves without judgement.
- In the sports world, October is a subtle reminder that spirit matters and that fears are really just illusions of the season.
- What a powerful time the Halloween season can be — we both ward evil spirits and welcome the good ones to walk free.
- October leaves are the ultimate example of inclusivity. Every color of the rainbow gets a chance to shine and then brown is allowed to take center stage as the grand finale.
- The month of October is both a beginning and an end — it starts a spook-tacular season of tricks and treats, while ushering in the end of plant life until their rebirth in the sectacle of spring.
Famous Quotes About the Month of October
- "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
- "On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was. It's October 3rd." - Lindsay Lohan, Mean Girls
- "Warm October nights. You came and cuddled next to me, baby, yeah yeah yeah." - Yellowcard, “October Nights”
- "Don’t waste October sunshine. Soon the old autumn sun would bed down in cloud blankets, and there would be weeks of gray rain before it finally decided to snow. - Katherine Arden, Small Spaces
- "The trees are in their autumn beauty / The woodland paths are dry / Under the October twilight the water / Mirrors a still sky." - William Butler Yeats, "The Wild Swans at Coole"
Capture the Enchanment of October
October is the ultimate time for apple picking, pumpkin patches, hay rides, and holiday fun! Make sure that every moment has the perfect remark by choosing quotes that match your activity and overall vibe. October quotes are just the beginning though — also check out our autumn quotes and fall captions!