It's finally spring break, which means a week off to travel, recharge, or spend time with loved ones. Whatever you have planned this week, we know you'll take a ton of fun photos to document the memories. Pair your pics with a spring break caption that perfectly matches your break's adventurous or carefree energy.
Cool Instagram Captions for Your Spring Break Photos
"Pics or it didn't happen," right? Show off your fresh tan or fun road trip photos with a spring break Instagram caption fit for an adventurer.
- Work hard; spring break harder.
- BRB, going on spring break mode.
- Spring break is my happy place.
- You can find me under the palm trees all week long.
- Wandering where the Wifi is weak.
- Spring break mode: on.
- Adventure is the meaning of life.
- Spent the week drifting down the road. #wanderlust
Cute & Funny Spring Break Captions for the Sea-son
Whether you're with family or friends, spring break is made for laughs. Even when your best-laid spring break plans don't go perfectly, you'll still have memories that last forever - and that keep you laughing for years to come.
- My favorite color is a spring break sunset.
- Getting a much-needed dose of Vitamin Sea.
- "I wish I hadn't taken that spring break trip…" said no one ever.
- A bad spring break week with my family is still better than a good week with anyone else.
- Spring break calories don't count…
- Spring break? Alpaca my bags!
- Spring break hair, don't care.
Family Fun Spring Break Captions
Spring break is an excellent time for a family vacation since everyone has the week off together. Whether you spent it at the amusement park, beach, or at home on the couch, why not post pics with the fam bam along with the perfect caption?
- We spent the last week making memories that will last a lifetime. #springbreak
- Families that spring break together stay together.
- Vacation time is family time.
- Spring break with my squad!
- Who are these goofballs?! #familyreunion
- Time spent with family isn't time spent, it's invested.
- Spring break vacay with the fam bam.
- Movie marathons with the family? I'd say that was a perfect spring break!
Positive Captions for a Relaxing Spring Break
A week without classes can mean a full seven days to rest and indulge in some well-deserved self-care and relaxation. Whatever self-care means to you, share it on your social media with an appropriate quote that embodies all things restorative.
- This year I'm all about the self-care spring break.
- Spring break is the perfect time to relax and recharge.
- I'm refilling my cup this week with rest, sunshine, and laughter.
- Can you see the stress melting off me in these pics? What a positively relaxing spring break.
- All I wanted out of this spring break was a week of recuperation, and I'd say I was successful.
- A spring break without the rowdy crowds was exactly what the doctor ordered.
- I'm finally recharged after a week of campfires, strolls through the forest, and no Wifi.
- If you don't take care of yourself on spring break, who will? #selfcare
- Spring break is basically self-care Sunday extended all week long.
- Was your spring break as relaxing as mine?
Spring Break Captions for You and Your BFFs
Everything is better with friends by your side, including spring break experiences. Let everyone know how much you love your besties with a meaningful message. Better yet, share an inside joke from your spring break together to the end of the caption for an added touch; no one else will get it but IYKYK!
- You're the "mai" to my "tai."
- Friends that spring break together stay together.
- Out of everything I packed for this spring break trip, my bestie was my favorite carryon. I love you!
- Let's catch flights, not feelings.
- Spring break is better with friends.
- Best friend appreciation post: thank you for spending spring break with me!
- My tan might fade, but these memories will last forever.
- Good friends will follow you anywhere. Best friends will take you on the most epic spring break adventure ever.
- Bikinis and belly laughs.
- Another epic spring break in the books!
- Making timeless memories one spring break at a time.
Famous Quotes Perfect for Spring Break Pics
Well-known quotes about spring break are plentiful because even iconic poets and writers love the week off. Borrow a quote from one of these wordsmiths to use as a creative Instagram caption or on a custom photo card.
- "Think of the gladdest sound you know: the sound of dawn on the first day of spring break." -Gary D. Schmidt
- "A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in." -Robert Orben
- "Spring is the mischief in me." -Robert Frost
- "Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you." -Anne Lamott
- "The best cure for the body is a quiet mind." -Napoleon Bonaparte
- "Taking a break can lead to breakthroughs." -Russell Eric Dobda
- "Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Spring break! Were there any two words ever put together that make a more beautiful sound?" -Gary D. Schmidt
- "Don't underestimate the power of resting. It builds you back unlike anything." -Hiral Nagda
- "Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is." -Jessica Harrelson
Uses for Spring Break Quotes Are Endless
You can use fun and sentimental springbreak quotes in numerous ways; they're great as captions on social media, in scrapbooks, photo albums, or even on custom photo cards to send out to friends and family. Get as creative as you'd like, but don't feel like you have to share every photo you have. Remember, what happens on spring break stays on spring break!