Christmas is a super magical time, especially when you're in love. Whether it's your first Christmas together or just one of many, sharing those romantic moments is all about taking a great photo and picking the perfect Christmas couple caption to go with it. Take your holiday love to the next level with these ideas!
Unless otherwise noted, all captions are original and written by LoveToKnow Staff.
Christmas Eve Couple Captions
Christmas Eve can be an ultra-romantic evening. After all, there's nothing quite like sitting around the Christmas tree with your someone and waiting for Santa to show. Let everyone know just how sweet your holiday is so far with these quotes.
- Pretty sure this cutie won't fit in my stocking, but they're all I want for Christmas this year.
- Look! It's only Christmas Eve, but Santa already gave me everything I want.
- Listening for reindeer paws with my Mr. (or Mrs.) Claus this Christmas Eve.
- Christmas Eve by candlelight with you, and my heart couldn't be more full of joy.
- Recipe for a perfect Christmas Eve: candlelight, Christmas carols, and you.
- Making Christmas Eve memories with my favorite person tonight.
- Christmas Eve is as magical as it gets, especially with my love.
- Getting ready for Santa is way more fun with the one I love.
Cute and Funny Christmas Couple Captions
Sure, your love might be serious, but your holiday photos and captions don't have to be. Make your friends and followers smile with some adorable posts.
- Found my someone. Now we just need Christmas cookies.
- Had to take a Christmas elfie together!
- Dear Santa, I don't need anything but this.
- Christmas love vibes over here.
- Love you more than eggnog lattes.
- I think I must be Santa's favorite to get a gift like this.
- He/she/they makes my Christmas merry and bright.
- When it comes to holiday romance, we totally sleigh it.
- Christmas specials and snuggles for us.
- Better than Christmas cookies (and I love Christmas cookies).
- It's merry everything when we're together.
- I love Christmas almost as much as I love you.
- See, I never stopped believing in miracles.
- I love you more than eggnog, and I really love eggnog.
- I'll always believe in Santa (and in love).
- Spending the coziest Christmas together.
- You can probably guess that we're up to snow good together.
- Isn't he/she/they a deer?
- Let it snow! I'm never cold with you.
Flirty and Festive Captions for Instagram
If you're busy keeping each other warm this holiday, let the world know with the perfect flirty caption. Some of these are naughty and some are nice, but they're all guaranteed to make you blush.
- He/she/they add plenty of spice to my holiday.
- Trying to decide if this one is naughty or nice.
- Wearing a Santa hat and the smile you gave me.
- You're looking at the reason I didn't make Santa's nice list.
- I never get any of my holiday wrapping done when this one is nearby.
- Dear Santa, we might be a little naughty this year.
- He/she/they knows what I look like under my ugly Christmas sweater.
- Exchanging more than presents with this one.
- Let's just say, I wouldn't kick him/her/them out of bed for eating Christmas cookies.
- He/she/they makes me melt like a chocolate Santa.
- I don't need a winter hat when I have you to keep me warm for the holidays.
- It's cold outside, but I've got a hottie here.
- Your kiss is sweeter than Christmas candy.
- If this is my gift, I can't wait to unwrap it.
- Waiting under the mistletoe for my special someone.
Don't forget to tag your sweetie in your post so they can see it and share it in their stories or repost it. It's a sweet gesture to go with your holiday romance.
Holiday Captions for Couples in Front of the Tree
It's a pretty magical moment — having your first (or fiftieth) tree together. Try a tree-themed caption to tell everyone how much your holiday sparkles this year.
- This love shines brighter than all the lights on the tree.
- Our first tree together!
- I lit up like this tree the first time I saw you.
- We spruce up pretty nicely!
- We didn't need to put up lights for our holiday to sparkle this year.
- My love for you is evergreen.
- Better than any gift we'll find under this tree.
- He/she/they makes my eyes sparkle more than this Christmas tree.
- This love lights up my life like the brightest Christmas tree.
- We go together like trees and tinsel.
Questions to Ask With Your Christmas Couple Photos
Sometimes, a scroll-stopping post is all about asking a question. These holiday captions are perfect for getting your followers to slow their roll (or at least their scroll) and wish you and your special someone a happy holiday.
- How soon is too soon to kiss under the mistletoe?
- Did you ever get your Christmas wish?
- Who needs holiday paper when I can wrap the best gift in my arms?
- Did you ever have someone make you as happy as Christmas morning?
- Who needs sugarplums when we have sweetness like this?
- Is it just us, or is everything about Christmas super romantic?
- We're loving the holidays. What's your best Christmas date idea?
- Does anyone else feel as merry as we do?
- Don't Christmases just get more and more magical once you find your person?
- Can anybody guess what I'm getting him/her/them for Christmas?
Holiday Song-Inspired Captions
There's a reason Christmas carols are holiday classics. They're kind of a big deal when it comes to romance and magic. Channel some of that love by letting your favorite holiday songs inspire your Christmas captions.
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas love.
- Walking in a winter wonderland with you.
- You're my home for the holidays (and every day).
- It's the most wonderful time of the year when I'm with you.
- Baby, it's cold outside! Glad I have you to keep me warm.
- Simply having a wonderful Christmastime, but that's because of you.
- You give me a holly, jolly Christmas.
- Fa-la-la-love you!
- I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, but mostly, I'm just dreaming of Christmas with you.
- Dashing through the snow and right into your arms.
- We wish you a merry Christmas and a love as magical as this.
- When I'm with you, all is calm and all is bright.
- Being with you jingle bell rocks!
- Gotta love my Santa baby.
- Having ourselves a merry little Christmas!
Romantic Christmas Captions for Instagram
Have you never been happier? If this Christmas has you feeling the love, tell the world with the perfect romantic holiday caption:
- This love was the only thing on my Christmas list.
- A love that's even better than it looks in Hallmark Christmas specials.
- You make everything sparkle.
- He/she/they makes me believe in Christmas miracles.
- We're the coziest.
- This love is sweeter than a candy cane.
- I've been dreaming about these mistletoe kisses for years.
- You're my Christmas past, present, and future.
- There's glitter and magic all around, but I can't take my eyes off of you.
- My heart has come home for Christmas.
- This one gives the best shoulder rubs. No holiday stress for me this year!
- You make every day feel like Christmas.
- Christmas is here in your arms.
- I just got my Christmas wish.
- 'Tis the season for love.
- Falling in love feels like Christmas every moment.
- Dreaming of all the Christmases we'll spend together, starting now.
- You're the Christmas to my cookies.
- You make every day a holiday in my heart.
- Tell Santa I don't need any other presents if I can have you for the rest of my life.
- Ready to build gingerbread houses all season with my sweetheart.
We love the idea of doing 12 days of Christmas posts about your someone. During the holiday season, post 12 cute photos of the two of you together and pair them with the perfect caption.
Famous Christmas Quotes to Capture the Romance
From songs to movies, there are lots of quotes that really sum up the magic of the season. These are a few of our faves.
- "Baby, all I want for Christmas is you." - Mariah Carey
- "To me, you are perfect." - Love Actually
- "We're snuggled up together like two birds of a feather would be." - Louis Armstrong
- "I know this is probably a tall order, but I need you to do me a favor and try not to be so perfect." - The Family Stone
- "I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it." - Elf
Share Your Holiday Joy
It's time to tell the world what a great thing you have, especially during the Christmas season. All you need is the perfect couples' caption and the right photo of you and your special someone together. Bring on the mistletoe kisses and share some of your holiday joy!