From trunk or treats and Halloween classroom parties to adult-only festivities, and of course, Halloween night, we all don our best costumes for the most spooktacular time of the year! Make sure that your fangtastic outfit is Instagram-ready by pairing it with the perfect costume caption. We have an eerie-sistable selection to choose from!
Popular Halloween Costume Captions for Instagram
Pop culture gives us all the inspiration we need for Halloween! This holiday, make sure that your social posts are paired with the perfect Hollywood headline.
- Got my whozits and whatzits galore! Now I am ready to go trick-or-treating door to door!
- Yabba Dabba Doo! Happy Halloween to you!
- Ready to run amock! Amock, amock, amock!
- Every day is all about me. #tomorrowisWednesday
- Swiftly moving through the Halloween parties tonight! #EerieErasTour
- Dressed like a daydream this Halloween.
- It's not the plane, it's the pilot. Flying high this holiday!
- I came to slay. All hail Queen Bey!
- The social season is upon us. #LadyWhistledownisback
- Just tell me who to fight. #HerefortheDuttons
- It's-a-me, Mario! Let's-a go trick-or-treating!
Family Costume Captions for Your Trick-or-Treating Adventures
After you have kids, you get the joy of reliving your youth by dressing up the whole family in honor of your favorite classic television show and movie icons. From Scooby Doo and the gang to Star Wars and virtually every Disney classic, we have the costume captions to call attention to your crew!
- Check out this handsome little devil! His son is pretty cute too ;)
- It's not 101, but we did manage to catch a few dalmations this holiday.
- Tried to do a themed family costume this year. As you can see, it was a haunt mess!
- Jeepers! Looks like we've got another mystery on our hands. Where do we find the best Halloween candy?
- On a scale of 1-10, we rate this family photo as a 9 ¾. Dead Sirius!
- Ready for a ruff-ruff rescue! #MightyPups
- You could say that we went to infinity and beyond to coordinate this family costume!
- In a galaxy far, far away, there lived a man who possessed a great force. As you can see, he is going to be the father yet again.
- Okay. Hear me out. A princess, Superman, and SpongeBob walk into a bar ... nyard. Had to keep the caption kid-friendly!
Show Off Your Boo With Charming Couple's Captions
Is there any better way to confirm that you're a couple than with a couple's costume? Make your relationship Facebook official with a proper picture and clever costume caption this holiday!
- I already got all the Ken-dy I need! #Lifeinplasticisfantastic
- Found my zom-bae.
- Just coming up for fresh air. #hechoseme #McDreamy
- I want to be gardened. #wellsaidLadyViolet
- Cruising around with Kelce this Halloween. #fillinginthatBlankSpace
- He's the Ken to my Barbie.
- Was going to post a Solo pic, but then Leia stormed in.
- Barbie has a great day every day, but Ken only has a great day if Barbie looks at him.
- Sorry for the R-rated post. As you can see, there was a lot of cursing! #castingspells #RonandHermione
Superhero Costume Captions to Save Your Social Posts
Is it really Halloween if you don't see the famous faces of the Marvel and DC Universes come together? Make sure to keep these champion costume captions in your utility belt just in case you need to put out a few posts on Halloween night!
- I'm Batman!
- Where's my super suit?
- Swinging into Halloween like...
- Look who found his kryptonite!
- We were very Loki that we found these costumes. Now we are ready Thor Halloween!
- The dawn is darkest just before the night. Sorry, I think I Gotham that mixed up...
- This Halloween is starting out pretty Groot!
- With great power comes great responsibility.
- With Captain America and Spiderman by my side, this is sure to be a Marvel-ous night!
- Who can resist a purr-ple power suit? #BlackPanther
- Barry sorry that this picture is blurry. It was taken with the Flash!
- Can you believe that I bought this Wonder Woman costume on the Amazon app?
- We know it's not the Fourth of July, but we couldn't resist bringing back a star-spangled Banner! #CaptainAmericaandHulk
Spooky Costume Sayings for Your Monstrously Good Times
Skeletons, and ghosts, and vampires, OH MY! All Hallow's Eve is always filled with folks donning their best monster disguises, which makes these classic costume captions all spooktacular choices for your social posts!
- We are here to lift your spirits!
- The ghostess with the mostest!
- The skeleton crew is in tonight.
- Feeling fang-cy this evening!
- Indulging in our skel-fie habit...
- They did the mash! It was a MONSTER mash!
- Conjuring up a hex-tra special Halloween!
- He's so vein.
- The fangs all here.
- Who runs the world? Ghouls!
- Talk about drop undead gorgeous!
- Living our beast life!
Looking for more clever captions? Consider using Halloween jokes! They are sure to bring laughs and lots of fun.
Cute Instagram Captions for Classic Costumes
Of course, our list of Halloween costume captions for Instagram wouldn't be complete without highlighting a few of the classics! From princesses and pirates to fairies and dinosaurs, we have the perfect phrases for you to pick from this holiday.
- Having a fairy good Halloween night!
- Yo, ho, ho my mateys!
- Dead men tell no tales...
- You might say that this costume is my crowning achievement!
- I cannot believe it! 6 out of 7 of of my friends aren't Happy this Halloween. #SnowWhite
- Good thing I'm here. Who else could bring honor to us all? #Mulan
- Dinosaurs eat man, which means that woman inherits the earth.
- If the slipper fits...
- Be afraid, be fairy afraid.
- I was mermaid for this costume!
- Creepin' it real cute this year! Check out this gourd-geous pumpkin!
Devilishly Delightful Costume Captions
If you spend a lot of time crafting the perfect costume, then it's only appropriate that you pair it with a frightfully good costume caption! These are just a start though — you can also check out our Halloween puns for more witchy witticisms.