Mother's Day is the perfect time to show your mom some love on social media. You know what an incredible woman she is, so make sure everyone else knows too! Whatever pics you decide to post, dress them up with a caption that captures her unique spirit and the nature of your special bond.
Short Mother's Day Captions
It doesn't take more than a few words to let the social-verse know just how incredible your mother is. Spread the word about her awesomeness on Mother's Day with these short captions.
- Mad mom skills.
- Magical mom.
- Extreme mom-ing.
- Strong as a mother.
- One invincible mother.
- She's 'da bomb. #mymom
- Character building expert.
- Strong. Resilient. Mother.
- She's my hero. #mothersday
Happy Mother's Day Captions for Instagram
Instagram is the perfect destination for social media posts wishing your mother an outstanding Mother's Day celebration.
- Have a mom-tastic Mother's Day.
- Happy Mother's Day to my first BFF.
- Chillax and have a fabulous Mother's Day.
- Nobody deserves a "me" day more than mom.
- Sit back and relax; it's our turn to spoil mom rotten.
- Enjoy your well-deserved time out on Mother's Day.
- Take a time out from taking care of us... and focus on you.
- Moms of the world, unite and celebrate your special day.
- If anyone deserves a day that's all about them, it's my mother.
- Take the day off, mom. I can feel your love even when you aren't here.
Sweet Mother's Day Captions
Use one of these sweet messages to shout out to your lovely mother on her special day. After all, there's nothing like a mother's love.
- My momma raised me right.
- My mom can move mountains.
- She's the center of my universe.
- Every day should be my mother's day.
- A mother's love is a gift to cherish.
- My mother is a treasure beyond measure.
- I should be so lucky as to turn into my mother.
- No matter how old I get, I'll always need my momma.
- My mother stands head and shoulders above all others.
- My mom always let me be me, yet somehow I grew up wanting to be just like her.
Cute Mother's Day Caption Ideas
Feeling more cute than sweet? Check out these fun sayings to see if one of them has the perfect tone to caption a mom photo.
- Who rules the world? Moms!
- A mother's love personified.
- She makes mom-ing look easy.
- My mom's cooler than your mom.
- It was all part of mom's master plan.
- Mom, rain or shine, I'm glad you're mine!
- Who wrote the book on mom-ing? #mymom
- My mom is known for raising excellent offspring.
- Enjoy a whine-free day and a glass (or two!) of wine!
- Sweet, sassy, and like no other. Right on, that's my mother!
Funny Mother's Day Captions
If your mom has a great sense of humor (of course she does!), she might be tickled by these humorous Mother's Day captions.
- She is mother, hear her roar.
- I won the mother lottery!
- My mom, she is the bomb!
- You're the best mom I ever had.
- My mom is just the right amount of weird.
- Only an incredible mom could raise an awesome kid like me.
- I'm so grateful to have a mom who has such awesome offspring.
- Raising us gave her a major case of mom brain. She's still the smartest person I know.
- I hope she thinks all the sacrifices she made for me were worth the effort. I sure do!
- I could have done without a little brother, but otherwise, I have the perfect mother.
Mom Appreciation Mother's Day Captions
Strike a serious tone and use your Mother's Day post to speak openly about how much you appreciate your incredible mother.
- My mom is the only life coach I'll ever need.
- She made me who I am.
- I hit the mother jackpot.
- Blessed to have a mother like no others.
- All that I'll ever be, I owe to my mommy.
- Grateful to have been raised by this strong woman.
- How did I get so lucky as to have you for my mother?
- Fierce and strong, my mother is a force to be reckoned with.
- Grateful to be the child of the force of nature who is my mother.
- She made sure I built plenty of character. I thank her for it every day.
Mother's Day Pun and One-Liner Captions
For a lighthearted tone, opt for a silly one-liner or a corny pun in honor of Mother's Day.
- What's mom's superpower? She's opti-mum.
- I'm my mom's mini-mum.
- Make Mother's Day mom-umental.
- Nobody puts mummy in the corner.
- Thanks for providing me with mom-entum!
- What do you call a mother who wins the lottery? A mom-zillionare.
- What do you call a mother who can read your mind? Mom-nicient.
- What happens if mom actually finishes counting? She turns into a mom-ster.
Captions for a New Mom's First Mother's Day
If you were looking for mom-to-be Mother's Day quotes last year, that means you're probably in search of captions for someone's very first Mother's Day as a mom. Check out these ideas:
- New mommy on board!
- This new mom raises the bar!
- Newcomer mom of the year!
- First-timer! #happymothersday
- My mommy is Rookie of the Year!
- You're really crushing this mom thing.
- Happy first Mother's Day. The best is yet to come.
- You might be new to this, but you're really knocking it out of the park.
Let Mom Know How Much She Matters
These captions are a great way to let your mother, and all your social media followers, know just how awesome she is and how much you appreciate and love her. For even more ways to let mom know how much she matters to you, explore this selection of unique Mother's Day quotes. For longer, more eloquent messages, opt for one of these lovely Mother's Day poems. You can even make your message more original by customizing it with one of your favorite nicknames for moms. No matter what you decide, your mother is sure to burst with love and pride.